Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< (16065 Views)

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Episode 8 was quite underwhelming to say the least. For a mid season finale, it was kind of a let down. angry
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by dubylhover(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
koice:
Episode 8 was quite underwhelming to say the least. For a mid season finale, it was kind of a let down. angry

bruh I don't think so,keen captured,navabi sacked,that white chick being part of d cabal...what more cud you ask for
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ipledge10(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
dubylhover:

bruh I don't think so,keen captured,navabi sacked,that white chick being part of d cabal...what more cud you ask for
Navabi sacked shocked
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
dubylhover:

The thing I'm really mostly disappointed of is Ressler. Man, I so grew to like him this season, but in this episode, he screwed that up again... I'm at the point where I don't get him and his behavior anymore - Hunting down Liz and arresting her knowing fully well that he could never keep her safe. I'm seriously contemplating when he will finally start to use his brain. This will turn out to be his worst mistake for sure and it so annoys me.

Firing Samar even... damn...

I'm so disappointed in Aram as well... I can't believe that he went to Ressler after everything he (Aram) had done for Liz weeks before. He did everything to help her exonerate her name and then he goes to Ressler right away with that information. He betrayed Liz more than he betrayed Samar if you ask me. And that sucks!
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by dubylhover(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2015
koice:

The thing I'm really mostly disappointed of is Ressler. Man, I so grew to like him this season, but in this episode, he screwed that up again... I'm at the point where I don't get him and his behavior anymore - Hunting down Liz and arresting her knowing fully well that he could never keep her safe. I'm seriously contemplating when he will finally start to use his brain. This will turn out to be his worst mistake for sure and it so annoys me.

Firing Samar even... damn...

I'm so disappointed in Aram as well... I can't believe that he went to Ressler after everything he (Aram) had done for Liz weeks before. He did everything to help her exonerate her name and then he goes to Ressler right away with that information. He betrayed Liz more than he betrayed Samar if you ask me. And that sucks!

ressler has been known to b honourable ,i didn't expect him to let Liz go d second time...after that his story about his pops and compromise,I understand his perspective ..

as for aram and navabi,he actually wanted to cover up for her until he found out she slept with dresller,you can't blame aram...that's y he still asked how d Liz case wud b treated
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2015
dubylhover:

ressler has been known to b honourable ,i didn't expect him to let Liz go d second time...after that his story about his pops and compromise,I understand his perspective ..

as for aram and navabi,he actually wanted to cover up for her until he found out she slept with dresller,you can't blame aram...that's y he still asked how d Liz Casey's wud b treated

Ressler looks really stupid and arrogant for the way he thinks he can protect Liz in custody with the Cabal out there. I want him to be able to see his mistakes, to fathom the real dimension of what's going wrong there. That would make him the Ressler I saw the last couple of weeks again and I definitely could forget about that stupid mistake.

I was so upset over Reven. I didn't realize how much I liked her character until she was shot by Hitchins. I was hoping that Reven would discover on her own that her friend was part of the Cabal and play a part in helping Liz get exonerated. But that ain't happening now. angry
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by dubylhover(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2015
ipledge10:
Navabi sacked shocked
yes oo
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by dubylhover(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2015
koice:

Ressler looks really stupid and arrogant for the way he thinks he can protect Liz in custody with the Cabal out there. I want him to be able to see his mistakes, to fathom the real dimension of what's going wrong there. That would make him the Ressler I saw the last couple of weeks again and I definitely could forget about that stupid mistake.

I was so upset over Reven. I didn't realize how much I liked her character until she was shot by Hitchins. I was hoping that Reven would discover on her own that her friend was part of the Cabal and play a part in helping Liz get exonerated. But that ain't happening now. angry

yea fact,but finally ressler is being naive..but that's d thing with some pipo's principle,they don't compromise
e
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
dubylhover:

but that's d thing with some pipo's principle,they don't compromise
e

True.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ipledge10(m): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2015
This is the best series have ever seen...rated 4.9 out 5

Am gonna miss this series die
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ipledge10(m): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Chaii...dz episode 8 cry

Mehn Dembe is really loyal
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 23, 2015
ipledge10:
This is the best series have ever seen...rated 4.9 out 5

Am gonna miss this series die

It's coming back on February.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2015
ipledge10:
Chaii...dz episode 8 cry

Mehn Dembe is really loyal
In Red's voice "he's more than an associate"
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ipledge10(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2015
koice:

It's coming back on February.
thats far mehn
.the last episode took a new twist,this series can never become boring
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ipledge10(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2015
ITbomb:

In Red's voice "he's more than an associate"
see how he pushed that cop for Lizzy escape

He was almost crying "Lizzy this way "
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
ipledge10:
thats far mehn
.the last episode took a new twist,this series can never become boring
I for one didn't fancy episode 8... but let's wait and see.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ipledge10(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
koice:

I for one didn't fancy episode 8... but let's wait and see.
I dont know what you are expecting,but this episode 8 is more than complete...many things happened.
Cooper's wife secret
That white woman part of cabals
Reddington kidnapped
FBI woman death
Karakurt,cooper,Tom all running for their life
Dembe and Elizabeth arrested
Money got from a deal in FBI custody
All these things happened in just 41mins
Aram got to know Ressler and Navabi bleeped,Ressler sacked Navabi due to information given to him by Aram.

This episode is dope
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Keky(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Blacklist Renewed for Season 4.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Keky:
The Blacklist Renewed for Season 4.

Yeah, but the season 3 is not over tho. winter break things.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Ymodulus: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Ha ha ha
Yesterday's episode of black list was epic. My favourite qoute is from Raymond Reddington

"I have always believed LUCK to be a function of Intent " - RayMond Reddington.

Honestly, I was blown away by this episode. It's one of my favorite, and probably best episodes. I would argue anyday that the more Reddington, the better the episode. Though the rest of the cast is great, Raymons Reddington occasionally carries the show on his back.

However, this episode had minimal Spader, and was still one of the best episodes they’ve done. The ensemble of the show stepped it up in this episode, and it really paid off.

This week’s unusual character grouping of Ressler, Tom, Harold Cooper and Karakurt, is one i will term a Talk about a band of misfits.

It was really incredible to watch as each of those men put aside their differences to help Elizabeth. I really love standoff scenes.

Who cared about anyone besides Reddington, Elizabeth and Tom before this season?
Now each character has substance and a real role in the show.

Yesterday's episode was a pulse-pounding one that kept me engaged and made me desperate to watch the next episode.

I can't just noooo fit wait for episode 10. Chai!!!!! This series dei do my body like King-Kong..

Every episode in this season, is a Hit, from back to Back. From episode 1 - 9.

Iyalaya Awon Scandals freak. grin

I so love Agent Navabi!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
O lawd help me to stay away from The Blacklist until we have at least 3 episodes, I can't stand the suspense
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Now that Reddington is part of the Cabal........

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:59am On Jan 16, 2016
ITbomb:
Now that Reddington is part of the Cabal........
I really do hope he trying to take them down not to join dem.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ipledge10(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ymodulus:
Ha ha ha
Yesterday's episode of black list was epic. My favourite qoute is from Raymond Reddington

"I have always believed LUCK to be a function of Intent " - RayMond Reddington.

Honestly, I was blown away by this episode. It's one of my favorite, and probably best episodes. I would argue anyday that the more Reddington, the better the episode. Though the rest of the cast is great, Raymons Reddington occasionally carries the show on his back.

However, this episode had minimal Spader, and was still one of the best episodes they’ve done. The ensemble of the show stepped it up in this episode, and it really paid off.

This week’s unusual character grouping of Ressler, Tom, Harold Cooper and Karakurt, is one i will term a Talk about a band of misfits.

It was really incredible to watch as each of those men put aside their differences to help Elizabeth. I really love standoff scenes.

Who cared about anyone besides Reddington, Elizabeth and Tom before this season?
Now each character has substance and a real role in the show.

Yesterday's episode was a pulse-pounding one that kept me engaged and made me desperate to watch the next episode.

I can't just noooo fit wait for episode 10. Chai!!!!! This series dei do my body like King-Kong..

Every episode in this season, is a Hit, from back to Back. From episode 1 - 9.

Iyalaya Awon Scandals freak. grin

I so love Agent Navabi!!!!!!
I just watched episode 10...Raymond is a master planner...He finished that CA guy (Peter),Thanks to Ressler....

Episode 10 is bad...Elizabeth get 3yrs compulsory parole for killing Chief Judge all other Count dismissed
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin
That moment when u're watching d news and the guy whose face is plastered all over ur TV comes crashing thru ur ceiling. And u're like....

2 Likes

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin
That moment when u're watching d news and the guy whose face is plastered all over ur TV comes crashing thru ur ceiling. And u're like....

grin grin
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by mkmyers45(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Liz got off too easy....Didnt like episode 10 at all
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:43am On Jan 19, 2016
mkmyers45:
Liz got off too easy....Didnt like episode 10 at all
what should hv happened to her.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
I've noticed for sometime now that there are 2 active The Blacklist threads on this section. Waited for the mod to shut down one and leave the other to no avail, then finally deduced that none of them were aware. Hence, I hereby implore the mods of this section to do something about this as soon as possible.

Cc: UjSizzle, prof800, Briareos
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by gunpoint(m): 5:17am On Jan 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin
Hahahaha grin
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Reddington always has a story to tell!!
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by TheArchangel(f): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Redington " let me tell you a story

Smart actor...always a story teller. Watched him in Boston legal and I was hooked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu / My Problem Is I Talk Too Much – Omashola Tells Biggie / Celebrities At AMVCA Nominees Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.