Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< (16063 Views)

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 27, 2016
...I dont mean to Gloat but boooyyy did i tell u so...

And Haram is the only one crazy enough to apologize to a girl while trying to disarm a bomb grin grin

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Mutaino7(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

And Haram is the only one crazy enough to apologize to a girl while trying to disarm a bomb grin grin
Obooy im be mad man.. but i don't see liz not forgiving red.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ipledge10(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

mehn I JUST Stop This show....I Don't Enjoy watching One episode weeekly
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by magnificentt170: 9:22am On May 20, 2016
ELIZABETH KEANE is alive!!!

1 Share

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Olaleen(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2016
magnificentt170:
say what?how
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2016
magnificentt170:
Come bia, if it is true, just wait make I download. But how?

Cos I no trust Red, he could do anything to keep Liz out of sight
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by magnificentt170: 1:48pm On May 20, 2016
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by magnificentt170: 1:52pm On May 20, 2016
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2016
yh there were speculations dat some1 faked her death on d net but we didn't know who.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 20, 2016
If u actually believed Liz was dead, then u deserve a knock on the head.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2016
See as I dey pray "O lawd pls dont let Red shoot Mr. Kaplan" lol
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by absky5(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
ITbomb:
See as I dey pray "O lawd pls dont let Red shoot Mr. Kaplan" lol
u are not d only one praying...... Me sef dey fast
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by magnificentt170: 11:50pm On May 23, 2016
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 1:49am On May 24, 2016
magnificentt170:

Have you ever seen where the "lead actor/actress" dies abruptly?
Lool! Abi na. I've seen the lead protagonists die many times in so many different movies and series that Liz's death didn't move me one bit. Knew she was somehow gonna come back!!
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Bratking(m): 3:19am On May 24, 2016
magnificentt170:

Have you ever seen where the "lead actor/actress" dies abruptly?

Game of thrones does that all the time.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by alex81(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
Epic episode! red was betrayed hmmmm.

Alexander kirk Liz dad didn't c DAT c'min

red wat are u gonna do nw?
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by virtouswife: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
The blacklist, interesting one
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by virtouswife: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Just started watching the blacklist and I heard dey v d revolution ....I mean ' the blacklist revolution; ow can one get that in Nigeria please?
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
virtouswife:
Just started watching the blacklist and I heard dey v d revolution ....I mean ' the blacklist revolution; ow can one get that in Nigeria please?
therz nufn like blacklist revolution, blacklist is blacklist featuring james spader (Raymond reddington).
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Mutaino7(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
virtouswife:
Oh! You mean Blacklist: the redemption.. Its a spin off like "Original is to Vampire diaries". But is not yet out.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
I feel that this thread has been silent for a while so lemme just update on The Blacklist a little, in the most re episode, we are "eye-opened" one one of the most elusive characters of the series, Mr Kaplan aka Kate now known as Kathryn Nemec, how she became Red's confidant and cleaner and the Katrina Rostova connection. Personally I think it's ​the best episode with it ending with a declaration of war from Mr Kaplan. If I predict correctly Red's still comes out on top and Kaplan, I can't speak for her though I have a feeling that they'll​settle amicably.
This episode still got me wondering, where Katrina said she didn't know if she was in love with the "American" which we all believe to be Red but the way the series has presented it was that Rostova was assigned to Red and she fell in love with him and Elizabeth was the result. This also leaves me with a puzzled question, is Katrina dead, what was she hiding and did the American just come for Masha. I believe that Katrina is finally going to be the number one blacklister.

Dunno if it was this thread, where someone said the reason why he stopped watching The Blacklist was because of the one Villain one episode thing, but to set the record straight it is not so (although it appears to be). The Blacklist​ is somewhat of a jigsaw puzzle where you fit small pieces to solve an even bigger problem. All those villains lead to the main antagonist, for example season 1 was Berlin, season 2 was The Cabal and Season 3 being Aleksander Kirk besides we know already that the task force is Reddington's "taskforce" and the only way they can stay afloat is for them to make small successes while Reddington goes for the bigger fish.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by gunpoint(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2017
Raymond is the father.
I just always fucking knew he was
Mudafucka!!

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 1:40am On May 28, 2017
gunpoint:
Raymond is the father.
I just always fucking knew he was
Mudafucka!!
I wonder what he did to Katarina
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by rossyc(f): 6:43am On May 28, 2017
And Elizabeth's husband returns... I wonder why Mr Kaplan left the box he dug up for him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Problem Is I Talk Too Much – Omashola Tells Biggie / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / Celebrities At AMVCA Nominees Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.