Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:33 PM

Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party (28043 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by hauwababy: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Dencia is the Cameroonian born, Nigeria based celeb. She was spotted with Kim K , Kanye West and Paris Hilton at the Roc Nation pre Grammy party.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/02/photos-dencia-spotted-with-kim.html

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2015
The guy in the last pics is like "what hell did this one spring from"?

I am sorry to say but this woman is not attractive at all.

After all the self hate, she just looks like an Ngbeke with oganigwe over sized boobs.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

After all the self hate, she just looks like an Ngbeke with oganigwe over sized boobs.
Disclaimer : Every Nairaland member is solely responsible
for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland and does not reflect the opinion of other users. In other words, you are on your own.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by axortedbabe(f): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Bae is balling hard..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

wicked! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Kanye looks so depressed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

abeg shut up n stop hating!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Rextayne:
abeg shut up n stop hating!
one man food na another man poison..if u dey hate a. Woman like u this,I can imagine the self hate you've created for urself...#respectthyself# #repurpeople#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by sinaj(f): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

wicked bwoy grin...buh ai gat ya back bro...

6 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2015
sinaj:
wicked bwoy grin...buh ai gat ya back bro...

Na chic I be o.

9 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2015
blink182:
Disclaimer : Every Nairaland member is solely responsible
for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland and does not reflect the opinion of other users. In other words, you are on your own.

Of course I take responsibility and you are most welcome to air your opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2015
southniyikaye:
one man food na another man poison..if u dey hate a. Woman like u this,I can imagine the self hate you've created for urself...#respectthyself# #repurpeople#
Guy hw would i comprehend ur post when you can't construct a simple sentence, no offense tho, just saying things at it is..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Rextayne:
go n die with ur biitch kennygee Ediot. angry
mr orangutan,which zoo did u escape from?u people just lack sense to decipher words sometimes and this crazy useless goat came here to type nonsense..did I mention u? Are u mad? Am trying to tell the girl that she should always represent nigerians anywhere and we should be in one accord and don't hate our own and u just jump come here,cross leg for pics like goat wey dey take selfie!! Illiterate fool....if you quote me,thunder go fire u and ur generation. But if u don't,u r blessed shikena

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by sinaj(f): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

Na chic I be o.
lol xori bae
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2015
southniyikaye:
mr orangutan,which zoo did u escape from?u people just lack sense to decipher words sometimes and this crazy useless goat came here to type nonsense..did I mention u? Are u mad? Am trying to tell the girl that she should always represent nigerians anywhere and we should be in one accord and don't hate our own and u just jump come here,cross leg for pics like goat wey dey take selfie!! Illiterate fool....if you quote me,thunder go fire u and ur generation. But if u don't,u r blessed shikena
k undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by ellahzy(f): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Kanye, Kanye, Kanye.

This dude doesnt smile even his moustache frowns too. cheesy

ellajovy @IG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Sarimah(f): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
cool cool
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rextayne:
Guy hw would i comprehend ur post when you can't construct a simple sentence, no offense tho, just saying things at it is..
that's nairaland's shit oh...u type this and they change it to something else..you type a complete perfect sentence and maybe because they see some words that aren't good,they remove it...as it never happened to u before? That sentence was complete until they decided to omit some words making it an incomplete sentence

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
southniyikaye:
that's nairaland's shit oh...u type this and they change it to something else..you type a complete perfect sentence and maybe because they see some words that aren't good,they remove it...as it never happened to u before? That sentence was complete until they decided to omit some words making it an incomplete sentence
ok o i have heared. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Misogynist2014(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
So?
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by ignis: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sweet and gorgeous looking.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
ma nigga..no church in da wild
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by onosprince(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fine girl but me no knw am oh
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Naxo sha
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Genes1s: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
this guy kanye west has a kind of "funny+sorry" look to me... angry
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by macpetrus(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Next
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by AdeMoss: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
She no try
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Misogynist2014(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

lmao cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by bunmioguns(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
cool
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Ahmed4002(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
obrigado
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by wheesin(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
mtchew. who is she and what does she do for a living.. ?? is she a comedianne ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homecoming Party Of BBNaija 2018 Top 5 Finalists In Pictures / Kimetsu No Yaiba : Demon Slayer Season 3 Complete Episodes / Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.