Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See (13512 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Boobilicious!!! See The Outrageous Outfit Girls Wore To The Quilox Poolparty / See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Joshkid(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2015
If you got it flaunt it right? hehehe! Well that is one formula Popular Nollywood boobilicious actressYvonne Jegede is abiding by.

Yvonne who starred in 2face Idibia’s African Queen back in the day bares her massive chest in a tank top on a sunny saturday evening yesterday as she stepped out on a casual outingz.

2 Likes

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by funnyme(f): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2015
I wanted to see if its bigger than mine, but unfortunately………

3 Likes

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Joshkid(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2015
funnyme:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by qadeerkug(m): 7:00am On Feb 08, 2015
dat just 2 small in my sister's pack's"""eww sometimes dey used to give me sleep ontop like pillow coz it 2 heavy for dem chaiiiiiii grin
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by datguru: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2015
funnyme:

Are you for real ?

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2015
That is why they keep attracting the wrong men. Men who will only eat, clean mouth and go.

She is a beautiful woman, there is no need for all these advertisements.

14 Likes

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Danhumprey: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2015
Lead us not into temptation,O Lord!embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by phlamesG: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2015
funnyme:
can we see urs?

3 Likes

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by axortedbabe(f): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg i dey inside church..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Mtcheeeew, when I first saw the title of the thread, I been don rush go grab my vaseline hoping to get a clear and full view of this babe bobbi. I'm so disappointed. sad

friedplantain

2 Likes

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Joshkid(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Mtcheeeew, when I first saw the title of the thread, I been don rush go grab my vaseline hoping to get a clear and full view of this babe bobbi. I'm so disappointed. sad

friedplantain
vaseline?...what for

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by ikgabriel(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Op, this is just d thriller. Can we see d full movie?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by aizayahtosh(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Joshkid:
vaseline?...what for
he wanted to massage his d**k
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by boss1310(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2015
as she no dey see movie roles she don turn to marketing her goodies
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by bloxyboo(f): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2015
Not big enuf
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Joshkid(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2015
aizayahtosh:
he wanted to massage his d**k
smh!
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Chioo!!! That one do fall be that ooh but she's very pretty.
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2015
funnyme:

I dey fear yhu !

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by nerodenero: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2015
A man looks, get attracted,woos her, she accepts and he sucks it like a baby.He is gone head over heels for a very large,firm and inviting boobs.For that, the babe is in control.

Everything changes when it sags.It is no longer attractive, the babe loses control of the man and guy goes for another.

He falls for just one thing about you and when its gone,the relationship crashes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by ellahzy(f): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2015
nice pic...Pretty smile
but too much cleavage shown.

EllaJovy @IG
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by prelinctus: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Never knew this chick was this busty.
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Rapzino: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2015
The devil is a liar!
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:

friedplantain
Grand patron of Vaseline sellers shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Pheals(f): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2015
funnyme:
xo yours was even bigger dan dat of cossy orjiakor? I RESPECT U girls wu de blow it 4 u
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Milk industry.

How can I invest ?

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
fine girl with overload
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=axortedbabe post=30531123]Abeg i dey inside church. grin
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by elguaje(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
What's this
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Busty or no busty, e go still become "low self esteem" one day: It will be as flat as a slippers. angry

I am more interested in those dimples; chick is beautiful, no questions.
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I refuse to look
Remember the sabath day and keep it holy

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by blueandbirds(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Father forgive them cus day don't kno wat day are doing! Buh the cleavage tho* sigh of relief..
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by danbrowndmf(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
funnyme:
who u b wey our oga seun dy follow?.:/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Jaywon Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Zikora Nez, Miss Health, Donates Educational Materials, Sues For Healthy Living / Lagos Chief Coroner Directs Inquest Into Mohbad’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.