Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact (27842 Views)

Audio: Ab Reader Converse With Nysc Official Revealing Details On Batch A Str Ii / 2015 Election - Challenges And Mistakes Corps Members Should Look Out For / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by Innodon(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2015
Noted
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by duni04(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2015
See the drama this Jonathan man is causing just because he's afraid of losing the election. The stock market will tumble further, uncertainty with corpers and many other uncertainties that i cant start mentioning. Just because of one persons selfishness!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by owolabiza(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Operation give us our certificates, we no longer interested in inec.... Enough goodies awaits us at d favour market!!!.....No TIME TO CHECK TIME...... BATCH A14.......

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by danielmichael(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Naija no be place..
If na place mak i kpeme
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by sexykaffy: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2015
I just tire o ;DI just tire o
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by erisegun: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Ayomax:
judging by your picture, I can see you r a disgrace to nysc, Ebola corper
lafffffffffffffffffffff*
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by illuminaty(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Plz,m I d only 1 missing d OP's point?dis is nt an issue @ all.....wen feb 12th reach,NYSC will just dissolve u guys......simple n short.na una batch b d only corpas in d whole of nigeria
And as for d mofo corpa dt posted his pic on NL witt d useless post......hope u won't cry wolf wen APC kums afta u and ur family cos u just brought wahala on urself n family.......FOOLISH BOY
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by obinoral1179(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2015
Imanuelle:
Sorry peeps,

Nigeria doesn't care
truly they don't care about us. Hope bayelsa is treating you well bro?
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by obinoral1179(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2015
ajoskele:
If you heard BatchA corps members took to the streets, I started it!!
brother of life howdy?
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by obinoral1179(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2015
Final clearance today. Expecting a better news from LGI.
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by ehis05(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2015
hotgunz:
Wat about does goin I mean the incoming batch A? D supposed to resumed camp on march

Its may nt march...I hope dere wunt b confusion come may...
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by AbuMikey(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2015
ajoskele:

Calm Down Brother! cheesy
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by rabbaba: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2015
To my NYSC brothers and sisters I want u to think of the reason why INEC postpond this election if is for ur good or not b4 u take action on anything. Cox if ur there working that day and ur security is not sure I think is good that its been pospond. So think again
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by leshluap(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2015
ajoskele:
omokele I trust u.....
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
una own beta,what of we incoming batch A 15.
How does it affect you guys?
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2015
obinoral1179:
truly they don't care about us. Hope bayelsa is treating you well bro?

Choiiii

See my guy eh, how you doing man? Long time.how your bro also?
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by bamirotola: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:
It is no longer news that the election date has been rescheduled to march 28 and April by INEC due to a reason known to them. But the confusion between NYSC and INEC is something to be worried about. For the first time in history, NYSC officials cannot categorically state when a batch will be passing out because of the MoU between them and INEC. Here I highlight the effect and shed more light on the controversies surrounding the INEC payment.

1. BATCH A, 2014

The official rumour for our passing out is february 12, 2015 while we also heard that after the election, we will be coming back for our certificate by march 2, 2015. I called it rumour because no NYSC official down to the state coordinator is aware of this date except the corps members themselves which is rather too obvious to the fact in discuss. Not only that our official passing out date is unknown, our 13 month allowee is also a point to discuss(that of february and march because that is the tradition yearly).

What are the implication for the new election date?

If we are to go by the rumour of february 12 and march 2(for certificate), how effective when INEC election has been rescheduled to march 28. If NYSC still want the batch A to participate in the election, are they going to pay for April when february and March is not negotiable? if the batch A are to stay till the scheduled date, will they still be going to their PPA's(place of primary assignment) and CDS? If they do, it means NYSC is no longer a year service! If NYSC and INEC should conclude that the batch A should go and come back for the election/certificate, who will be responsible for their transport? Will that be fair enough. And if the participation is now made optional, that is, you collect your certificate now and come back for the exercise "you are no longer under NYSC, as INEC as the right to treat you as other Adhoc staffs" or after wasting your transport back" you are being told your service is no longer needed" who do you protest to? You are on your own.

2. ISSUES ON INEC TRAINING FEE AND PAYMENT

A lot of questions has been raised on the amount INEC is going to pay but let me start from the training fee. INEC training fee is usually N4500 that is, 1500 for 3 days but their is a new development. INEC is usually sponsored by an international body called UNDP, these organization have been the financial backbone of INEC for a very long time on the printing of training manuals, payment of all INEC officials etc but the new gist is, UNDP has reduce their support on only the printing of training manual while INEC take care of the staffs reimbursement. Another fact is that, UNDP usually pay INEC adhoc staffs directly without the involvement of INEC themselves which is now a reversal. In other to cut the story short, there is going to be a 10% reduction in the training fee and a 10% increment in the final payment which means the overall payment is around N22,000 including the training fee according to rumour.
The latest development now is they won't pay corp members their training fee today as it's always done and they will have to seat and meet as to weather to pay or not... corp members showed their displeasure this morning and some refused to stay in class for the last day training
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by identical1(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:
It is no longer news that the election date has been rescheduled to march 28 and April by INEC due to a reason known to them. But the confusion between NYSC and INEC is something to be worried about. For the first time in history, NYSC officials cannot categorically state when a batch will be passing out because of the MoU between them and INEC. Here I highlight the effect and shed more light on the controversies surrounding the INEC payment.

1. BATCH A, 2014

The official rumour for our passing out is february 12, 2015 while we also heard that after the election, we will be coming back for our certificate by march 2, 2015. I called it rumour because no NYSC official down to the state coordinator is aware of this date except the corps members themselves which is rather too obvious to the fact in discuss. Not only that our official passing out date is unknown, our 13 month allowee is also a point to discuss(that of february and march because that is the tradition yearly).

What are the implication for the new election date?

If we are to go by the rumour of february 12 and march 2(for certificate), how effective when INEC election has been rescheduled to march 28. If NYSC still want the batch A to participate in the election, are they going to pay for April when february and March is not negotiable? if the batch A are to stay till the scheduled date, will they still be going to their PPA's(place of primary assignment) and CDS? If they do, it means NYSC is no longer a year service! If NYSC and INEC should conclude that the batch A should go and come back for the election/certificate, who will be responsible for their transport? Will that be fair enough. And if the participation is now made optional, that is, you collect your certificate now and come back for the exercise "you are no longer under NYSC, as INEC as the right to treat you as other Adhoc staffs" or after wasting your transport back" you are being told your service is no longer needed" who do you protest to? You are on your own.

2. ISSUES ON INEC TRAINING FEE AND PAYMENT

A lot of questions has been raised on the amount INEC is going to pay but let me start from the training fee. INEC training fee is usually N4500 that is, 1500 for 3 days but their is a new development. INEC is usually sponsored by an international body called UNDP, these organization have been the financial backbone of INEC for a very long time on the printing of training manuals, payment of all INEC officials etc but the new gist is, UNDP has reduce their support on only the printing of training manual while INEC take care of the staffs reimbursement. Another fact is that, UNDP usually pay INEC adhoc staffs directly without the involvement of INEC themselves which is now a reversal. In other to cut the story short, there is going to be a 10% reduction in the training fee and a 10% increment in the final payment which means the overall payment is around N22,000 including the training fee according to rumour.
we dat are serving in bayelsa across d river wat re we to do? cos speedboat is expensive dan bus xo pls u pple shld consider us
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by mikigen(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Imanuelle:

Choiiii

sup bro?
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by mikigen(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2015
obinoral1179:
Final clearance today. Expecting a better news from LGI.
sup bro? Long time
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2015
mikigen:
sup bro?

Broda mii, how are you doing ?
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by mikigen(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Imanuelle:

Broda mii, how are you doing ?
am gud bro hw ur side na?
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by obinoral1179(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2015
mikigen:
sup bro? Long time
am cool how are you doing mike?
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by obinoral1179(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2015
Imanuelle:

Choiiii

bro we are cool. Long time bro
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by Shinninglight: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2015
msmon:
@OP, Do you knw what you are talking about? March Allawee must have been paid while in camp. March - Feb make it a 12 month service year/ allowance. NYSC/INEC don't have any other choice than to release u guys after Feb12 and appoint more ad hoc staffs if they want to stage the election. This is a result of their stupid postponement, CONFUSION!

INEC ...confused!
NYSC ...confused!
Corps member... confused!
Nigeria security outfits ...confused!
Media houses ...confused!
Nigerians at large ...confused!

Only Boko Haram isn't confused, if BH is a country, I'd say they are more organised than Nigeria.
. Lol.....
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by hotgunz(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
ehis05:

oops thank
Re: 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact by hotgunz(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
ehis05:

oops thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.