Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout (41157 Views)

Killer of US Army veteran Chuks Okebata shot dead in Abia / Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests / Killer Of Rivers Chief Takes Police To Where He Buried Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by okotv(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Longest time

Have a great week ahead
yes o. being busy

Same as you.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by toprealman: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
THIS GUY SHOULD EITHER SHUT UP OR COME UP WITH THE COMPLETE STORY. HE EXPOSED THE LATE VICTIM AS A LESBO YET HE WAS ALSO PAID AS A 'PA'.LOL THE HUSBAND, THE CLEARING AGENT AND COLLINS SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CRIME.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by jaybee08(f): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
bukatyne:

You are right there

God help him If he is innocent

Next time, he will never try such grin
. That is if he is alive for a next time, he may be killed and all we will hear is that the murder suspect resisted arrest and was shot and killed in d process. Case closed.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nonso23:

I'm speaking from a biological point of view.
My faith is against promiscuity and the old testament clearly had stories of men with many wives and concubines who were favored by God. New testament .....
Biological ke?

Our faith teaches us that God created everything and it was good.

Same faith condemns promiscuity...

Which nature are you talking about again? grin

David also killed... perhaps We can lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
okotv:
yes o. being busy

Same as you.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Wendy80(f): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

so whenever we see a very young woman and a much older man, it is all about the money? so you don't think sade okoya genuinely loves her husband? grin

My post said 'most' not all pls
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
jaybee08:
. That is if he is alive for a next time, he may be killed and all we will hear is that the murder suspect resisted arrest and was shot and killed in d process. Case closed.

I will feel bad If he goes down for This as the killer If he did not do it. sad
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by eyinjuege: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wow! what a tale. Sounds like a Sherlock Holmes or Agatha Christy detective 'whodunnit' books.
So sad she lost her life due to her insatiable appetite for what she shouldn't even desire.
Lesson for us all I guess.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by jaybee08(f): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
bukatyne:

I will feel bad If he goes down for This as the killer If he did not do it. sad
but sadly that's what happens in our lazy country.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by chronique(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmm. What a dirty secret. In my young life,I've been close to dating married women but whenever I think about someone doing it to my wife in future,I get my head back on track. Young men should learn to stay away from married women who want them in bed;it's the easiest way to go 6 ft deep. They're ready to kill you anytime you say you aren't interested again. Moreover,you can't be sure of the kind of husbands they have. It's a very risky kind of adventure.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by InvertedHammer: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nutase:
ago palace way is another sodom and gomorrah married runs women hq. lipsrsealed
/

Why don't you include the direction to Ago Palace since you have just done a free advertisement for the cougars over there?

I am sure a lot of jobless or underemployed NL'ers will not mind partaking in these paid org.ies

\
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Donbabaj: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
This confession seems to sound like hmmmm! could go either way!

1. from the start of the story, it seems the guy is kinda rich agent as well from South africa, to Norway, all other countries!

2. Could it be that this guy is a "master planner"? and nailing it finally by sending an assassins to murder the woman?. may be kept a huge amount of money given by the woman and doesn't want to disclose it.

3. Husband.What would the husband stand to gain by killing her wife..after how many years? after 4 kids?. He confessed that the wife told him about the man he sleeps with that makes his business boom! A very very Hard secret!

4. The rich clearing and forwarding man to me has no say in this case at all...

My prime suspect is the guy himself, the closest to the deceased in the story!!!

#Jesus saves...
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by appini: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lagos na wa
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Elevation(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Romans 6:23 and Ezekiel 18:4 .
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nonso23:

Biological yes. From the design of the sexual organs to their functions and workings. Men are designed a lot more flexible than women.

Faith and biology disagree about creation.
Nature in biological terms.

The point is the old testament saw nothing wrong with it. The new testament is a different story altogether.

Interesting

And sharpest guy decided to go with biology... wink

I like your style... you might be born again while your d.yck is still unbelieving grin

When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse becomes inevitable grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by tit(f): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
baby124:

Please, any rational mind can deduce from all his efforts at blowing trumpets of their relationship that this man is a scorned man. Do you honestly believe any sane person will follow such a guy anywhere after being disgraced all over oke-afa. He found Christ but went to a spiritualist for cleansing. Lol! Ok Na. This guy is obviously delusional and dangerous. He is capable of killing her, and so is her husband. Him pulling in the wealthy clearing agent is out of spite and jealousy that, that one did not give him money. Imagine your worker being angry that you bought a car worth millions but gave him thousands. Can you now imagine the kind of mind this man has? He is a greedy man who will probably do anything to get rich. He attaches himself to a bored and probably wealthy housewife. When she gets tired and dumps him, he gets angry and exposes the affair. When that does not get the desired effect, he decides to get his pound of flesh by killing her for all the perceived wrongs against him.

May Allahu safe bored housewives from randy small boys.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by tete7000(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
The man said the woman is good. I asked myself: ' What is good in a woman who was a serial adulterer, a lesbian, and a drug trafficker?'. The man is definitely a pervert and as such his sense of good and bad is equally warp. Let him bear his cross. Reading through his story, I couldn't pity him. He brought all upon himself.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Well the police should look at this collins, the husband and d clearing agent. If their hands are clean then this could be d work of someone they dont know. Maybe a really jealous lesbìan friend. Sometimes its d unpopular person dat could be a culprit. There's more to this dat meets d eye

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by phlamesG: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Na wa 4 dis world o hmm
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Akinsz: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
This story has loopholes.....
me think e get k-leg..
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by coldgate(f): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Story for the gods. The woman's husband killed her. Period.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by kandiikane(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
rexbuton post=30534724[b:
]AS much as this story is grossly disjointed[/b], there may be a few truths discernible. We must avoid all forms of amoral arrangements because they always end regrettably
my thoughts exactly@bonded

Do many holes and mismatched dates.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by JayJustus(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
konji na bastard

YamAndBeans
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by brosprophet(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
leave small boys alone igbo women,oga prick no dey reach una why?
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by otokx(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
What a story?
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by stankezzy: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
but why is it that afRica has low crime dete.ction ability .
when this thing happen the easiest way to catch the person IS to use forensic evidence

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by kandiikane(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seriously though the wife was 35 and the "mistress" is 39, why is she being called a sugar mummy? She is 35 and from the looks of it I don't think she finds it difficult getting men so why would she be running after a stale prick when she allegedly has "4 other men"? Is the "lover's" di.ck made up of diamonds and everlasting wealth?
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by blesoh(f): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
I think the husband has more to tell,why would your wife cheat and instead of dealing with her he was begging d boy to keep it a secret there's more to that,the husband should knw smthing about this.i blame the woman too,why keep bfs wen u re married.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by EmmySparky(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
MARKone:

this is touching...am an awka guy too..his home town isn't far from mine...I just hope he comes out alive...onye awka Ndo.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.