Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! (86803 Views)

Funniest Jokes Ever / Most Funniest Short Jokes Ever / Top 50 Funniest Jokes Ever Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by lirusehn(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2015
brownlord:

How did you get $400 from that post, or this another joke?
. cheesy
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
funniest of all. cheesygrin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Themandator: 6:31pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
Friendplantain I don't get your 1st joke pls,I really wish 2 understand it. Y he gv am $5? grin

The Nigerian lad lost 10 dollar while wining 500 dollar

3 Likes

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Esdb3: 6:36pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
tongue tongue
Sorry am not ibo but ogini means what right??
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Themandator: 6:39pm On May 02, 2015
Okworigeorge:
he gave d white man $5 as change cos he doesn't know d answer himself....no answer for d question

Even if there's, he need not give it when he still can use it to make more money from another white supremacist fellow... What is 5 dollar compared to a nuclear secret?
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by bolliejay(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
cheesy Lovely jokes,
Sell some for AY now grin

FriedPlantain
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by emmabest2000(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
** Sense pass sense **
[b]
An American lawyer and a Nigerian are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Nigerians are so dumb that he can fool them easily..,....,. so the lawyer asks if the naija guy would like to play a fun game. The nigerian is tired and just wants to rest, so he politely declines and tries to catch some sleep. The lawyer persists and says that the game is a lot of fun "I ask u a question and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only 5dollars; you ask me one and if I dont know the answer, I will pay u $500.
As naija no be dull guys naau, this catches the nigerian's attention and to keep d lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.
The lawyer asks d 1st question "what's the distance from earth to the moon?
The naija guy doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out 5dollars the hands it to the lawyer. Now, it's the omo naija turn. He ask the lawyer, "what goes up a mountain with 3 legs and comes down with four?
The lawyer uses his laptop, searches the internet and even the Library of Congress. He sends emails to all his smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After 1 hour of futile searching, he finally gives up. He wakes the naija guy and hands him $500. The nigerian pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.
The lawyer is going crazy not knowing the answer.

So he wakes the naija guy up the asks, "well, so what goes up a mountain with 3 legs and comes down with four? The nigerian reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer 5dollars and goes back to sleep. grin grin

Friedplantain
[/b]
hahahaha ya

1 Like

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by croSStodds(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2015
bqlekan:
The last one cracked me up grin laughing so hard that i fell off the closet
And landed on ur poo..lol!
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Xtracoool(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b] Mumuni, who was in a mental hospital was being reviewed for possible release.
When asked what he would do if released, he replied, "I am going to make a slingshot and come back here and break every damn window in the place."Obviously, his release was denied.
Six months later, the board was again considering his release and again asked him the same question. His reply was the same.
"I am going to make a sling shot and come back here and break every damn window in the place." Again, he was turned down.
Several months later he was complaining to a fellow patient that he could never seem to get released. The patients asked him what he said when they interviewed him, and Mumuni told him.
The patient said, "You will never get released with answers like that. You have to tell them what they want to hear. Let me give you some advice on how to answer them when they ask you questions."
So, after considerable coaching, Mumuni felt that he was ready.
So when the board met again, they again asked him what he would do if they let him out. But this time he was ready.
Mumuni said, "I am going to get a job, find an apartment and settle down."
"Good," they said, and then what?
He said, "I want to meet a nice girl and start dating." They agreed he was making real progress and asked, "And then what ?"
"One night when we are alone in my apartment, I am going to make passionate love to my girlfriend. I am going to take her dress off, and then take her bra off and lie her down on the bed."
"Yes," they said excitedly.
"Then I am going to gently remove her panties," he continued.
The board members were really getting excited now and asked, "Then what are you going to do ?"
He said, " I am going to take the elastic out of those panties, make myself a slingshot, come back here and break every damn window in this place!

Friedplantain
[/b]

This one made me laugh like an idioot
grin cheesy
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by kenoz(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2015
grin Nice one op.
These jokes are rib cracking.
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Sandydayz(f): 7:08pm On May 02, 2015
Fried plantain tongue tongue
Hilarious grin grin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by bqlekan(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2015
croSStodds:

And landed on ur poo..lol!
Nah,i was actually peeing grin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by tonychristopher: 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b] Mumuni, who was in a mental hospital was being reviewed for possible release.
When asked what he would do if released, he replied, "I am going to make a slingshot and come back here and break every damn window in the place."Obviously, his release was denied.
Six months later, the board was again considering his release and again asked him the same question. His reply was the same.
"I am going to make a sling shot and come back here and break every damn window in the place." Again, he was turned down.
Several months later he was complaining to a fellow patient that he could never seem to get released. The patients asked him what he said when they interviewed him, and Mumuni told him.
The patient said, "You will never get released with answers like that. You have to tell them what they want to hear. Let me give you some advice on how to answer them when they ask you questions."
So when the board met again, they again asked him what he would do if they let him out. But this time he was ready.
He said, "I want to meet a nice girl and start dating." They agreed he was making real progress and asked, "And then what ?"
"One night when we are alone in my apartment, I am going to make passionate love to my girlfriend. I am going to take her dress off, and then take her bra off and lie her down on the bed."
The board members were really getting excited now and asked, "Then what are you going to do ?"
He said, " I am going to take the elastic out of those panties, make myself a slingshot, come back here and break every damn window in this place!

Friedplantain
[/b]

Nna

He would have used g strings

Lol
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by MaziOmenuko: 7:39pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Na my ink ink finish jarey, no vex. tongue tongue

Nice!

Next time, give credit to the original publisher of those jokes.

www.nairaland.com/1788802/top-3-jokes-ever

Paroman, July 2014

An Elephant Never Forgets.

5 Likes

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by tonychristopher: 7:39pm On May 02, 2015
Esdb3:

Sorry am not ibo but ogini means what right??

Ya
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by sweetlaw: 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b] Mumuni walks into a bar and orders a double, obviously upset.
"What's the matter, buddy ?" asks the bartender.
"It's a long story. I met this beautiful woman who invited me back home. We tripped off our clothes and jumped into bed and were just about to make love when her goddamned husband came in the front door. So I had to jump out of the bedroom window and hang from the edge by my fingernails without any clothes on!''
''Gee, that's tough!'' commiserated the bartender. ''Right, but that's not what really got me aggravated.When her husband came into the room, he wanted to have sex with her -- but he had to piss first. And the lazy son of a b*tch pissed out the window right onto my head! "
''Yeech! No wonder you're in a lousy mood."
''Yeah, but I haven't told you what really really made me mad. Next, I had to listen to them grunting and groaning and when they finished the husband tossed his condom out the window. And where does it land? On my goddamn forehead!''
''Damn, that really is a drag!''
''Oh, I'm not finished!See, what really pissed me off was when the husband had to take a dump. Turns out that their toilet was broken, so he stuck his a55 out of the window and let loose right on myhead!''
''That would sure mess up my day."
''Yeah, yeah, yeah, but do you know what REALLY REALLY REALLY pissed me off ?
When I looked down and saw that my feet were only SIX inches off the ground!''

Lol.....
FriedPlantain
[/b]
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by swiz2(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2015
Nyc piece
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Warlord3000(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2015
Your ink didn't finish... You only stopped where the original posted Paroman stopped tongue

Nice though reading it again
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Krasid(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2015
I almost fall inside gutter laughing because of the OP. grin grin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by sweetlaw: 8:23pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
Friendplantain I don't get your 1st joke pls,I really wish 2 understand it. Y he gv am $5? grin

Bcs he didnt know d answer

1 Like

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Strongfaze(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2015
Lols.... Nice jokes at friedplantain. Keep it up!
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 02, 2015
That number one must be an Igboman, always thinking ahead when it comes to money. #no bashing grin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 02, 2015
Warlord3000:
Your ink didn't finish... You only stopped where the original posted Paroman stopped tongue
Nice though reading it again
MaziOmenuko:

Nice!

Next time, give credit to the original publisher of those jokes.

www.nairaland.com/1788802/top-3-jokes-ever

Paroman, July 2014

An Elephant Never Forgets.
Actually Paroman = FriedPlantain. That was my previous handle before I got this one. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by slapandfall(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2015
:::::::::ℓ☺ℓ :::::::.. They r quite funny.. But this is epic

Dis joke gets me cracking

Palm Wine Drinking Competition

Two communities Umuaga & Iwollo in Enugu state
decided to hold a drinking competition.A week to the competition Umuaga community sent a delegate to Iwollo,to confirm if the competition will still
hold.

When the guy that was the delegate got there
,the people of Iwollo brought 20 litres of thier
strongest Aneke-Achime{palm wine}as kola.

The guy asked ;Can i test it?...the people said ;Go ahead;the guy drank and finished the whole 20 litres and said ;this is okay ,where is the main drink?....the people of Iwollo shouted;come oo ,are u amoung the competitors?...

The guy replied ;NO, I DID NOT QUALIFY.

The iwollo elders fainted... Heheheheheh

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by daveP(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
(munches some friedplantain) this is hilario

(turns and serves some coffee)
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by gsparks01(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
Xtracoool:

This one made me laugh like an idioot
grin cheesy
as in, it's definitely the best
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by knockturnal(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2015
This cracks me up daily
TEACHRER: John, what do you call a baby dog?
JOHN: A baby dog is called a puppy
TEACHER: Akpos, what do you call a baby lizard?
AKPOS: A baby lizard is called lizzy baby.

TEACHER FAINTS!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by tolulinks(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
[/b]
you defo stole this from the playboy book of jokes

1 Like

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by danielicon(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2015
rexoluj:

$490 actually
funny u trying to correct someone...it should be 495 not 490
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 02, 2015
slapandfall:
:::::::::ℓ☺ℓ :::::::.. They r quite funny.. But this is epic

Dis joke gets me cracking

Palm Wine Drinking Competition

Two communities Umuaga & Iwollo in Enugu state
decided to hold a drinking competition.A week to the competition Umuaga community sent a delegate to Iwollo,to confirm if the competition will still
hold.

When the guy that was the delegate got there
,the people of Iwollo brought 20 litres of thier
strongest Aneke-Achime{palm wine}as kola.

The guy asked ;Can i test it?...the people said ;Go ahead;the guy drank and finished the whole 20 litres and said ;this is okay ,where is the main drink?....the people of Iwollo shouted;come oo ,are u amoung the competitors?...

The guy replied ;NO, I DID NOT QUALIFY.

The iwollo elders fainted... Heheheheheh

Chaiiii cool shocked cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Imagine people way qualify

1 Like

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by gbodimowo(m): 5:40am On May 03, 2015
Nice one
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by jotax(m): 5:42am On May 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]Ofego: pastor, I have sinned.
Pastor: my son, wat did u do? just confess wat u did exactly.God Almighty will forgive you.

Ofego: (sobbing), pastor I committed adultery with several of the female church members.

Pastor: can you mention their names and how many times you slept with each of them? You see for your forgiveness to be complete, you need to mention them so that we can also prayfor them.

Ofego: aaaaah pastor I can't, I am ashamed.

Pastor: okay this is what we will do; after service, we will go to the church entrance together and watch members come out, once anyone you ve slept with comes out, just say 'PAU'. The number of times u say 'PAU' will indicate d number of times you slept with that particular person.... And so they went to the church entrance.

*Head usher passes wriggling her buttocks*

Ofego: pau pau

pastor:the Lord forgive you my brother

*decon's wife passes carrying her bible*

Ofego: pau

pastor: may the Lord forgive you.

*a choir member passes singing*

Ofego: pau pau pau

pastor: God will forgive you. Yes, he will.

* Lo and behold, pastor's wife passes by and Ofego goes off like a machine gun*

Ofego: pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau paupau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau paupau pau pau pra papa pau

pastor: yeeeeeepaaaaa!!! shocked na Sango go kill you! angry God punish your father! God will never forgive you. angry[/b]
LWTMB
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by deji47: 7:39am On May 03, 2015
danielicon:
funny u trying to correct someone...it should be 495 not 490
Funny same applies to u. The 9ja guy gave out $5 twice.
( -$5 + $500 - $5 ) = $490

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funniest Pictures And Memes Ever Posted Online And On Nairaland / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day!! / Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.