Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays (52803 Views)

Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i will love to share with you some worldly things that happens in the church of God nowadays but doesn't pleases God.
I'm a kind of person that loves visiting different types of churches but some things that we see in churches these days are nothing to talk about, here are some:

1 PASTORS PREACHES WITH MOBILE PHONES AND LAPTOPS; This is a process in which the devil is using to send the bible into extinction, i see no big deal in pastors making use of thier bible to preach but some pastors of nowadays also wants to feel among, if devil come and attack them, is it their phone or laptop they will use to fight the devil?? The mobile bible is meant for reading when you are in a free time or you are in a bus and you just wish to go through the words of God....

2 COMPETITIONS IN THE CHURCH OF GOD; This is another thing the church of God is fond of doing nowadays, because sister Mary is putting on an expensive dress with some kinds of heavy jeweries, sister Jane is already planning the one that will beat the sister Mary's own next sunday, or brother Michael just bought a new BB Z30 last week, brother John has also gotten a new BB passport this week, is that what you come to do in church??

3 WORLDLY DANCE IN THE CHURCH OF GOD; The trending dance step in the church these days is "shoki", you will tell God when your hand turn to snake and the person you are about to strike. Some girls also what they do is twerking in the church, which can even make the pastor backslide, you better watch your ways.

4 CLAIMING BIG BOYS AND GIRLS IN THE CHURCH; This one is common in we youths, when pastor ask us to stand up and clap or praise the lord, that is when you will see some guys folding their arms, some won't even stand up at all, please if you don't praise God, who do you wnt to praise??

5 [b]PREACHING OF WORLDLY THINGS
; Some pastors of these days has removed the kingdom of God from their dairy, all they know is to preach about the latest car, latest private jet, the latest mansion and how to make much money, vanity upon vaniy, all is vanity.

6 TAKING NOTE OF PASTOR'S MISTAKES; No one is above mistake but youths of nowadays don't want to know that, all they do is laugh at the pastor's mistakes, later you will start saying your prayers are not answered.

7 TOASTING IN THE CHURCH OF GOD; Hmmm.... A new babe just visited your church and because you don't want brother Mike to outsmart you in talking to her, you now decided to do your parol right inside the church, please the church is not a hook up zone, if you are in church, it's God you are there to meet not babe......

I guess that is okay for now, God bless us all.

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by olisa4(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
zick19:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i will love to share with you some worldly things that happens in the church of God nowadays but doesn't pleases God.
I'm a kind of person that loves visiting different types of churches but some things that we see in churches these days are nothing to talk about, here are some:

1 PASTORS PREACHES WITH MOBILE PHONES AND LAPTOPS; This is a process in which the devil is using to send the bible into extinction, i see no big deal in pastors making use of thier bible to preach but some pastors of nowadays also wants to feel among, if devil come and attack them, is it their phone or laptop they will use to fight the devil?? The mobile bible is meant for reading when you are in a free time or you are in a bus and you just wish to go through the words of God....

2 COMPETITIONS IN THE CHURCH OF GOD; This is another thing the church of God is fond of doing nowadays, because sister Mary is putting on an expensive dress with some kinds of heavy jeweries, sister Jane is already planning the one that will beat the sister Mary's own next sunday, or brother Michael just bought a new BB Z30 last week, brother John has also gotten a new BB passport this week, is that what you come to do in church??

3 WORLDLY DANCE IN THE CHURCH OF GOD; The trending dance step in the church these days is "shoki", you will tell God when your hand turn to snake and the person you are about to strike. Some girls also what they do is twerking in the church, which can even make the pastor backslide, you better watch your ways.

4 CLAIMING BIG BOYS AND GIRLS IN THE CHURCH; This one is common in we youths, when pastor ask us to stand up and clap or praise the lord, that is when you will see some guys folding their arms, some won't even stand up at all, please if you don't praise God, who do you wnt to praise??

5 [b]PREACHING OF WORLDLY THINGS
; Some pastors of these days has removed the kingdom of God from their dairy, all they know is to preach about the latest car, latest private jet, the latest mansion and how to make much money, vanity upon vaniy, all is vanity.

6 TAKING NOTE OF PASTOR'S MISTAKES; No one is above mistake but youths of nowadays don't want to know that, all they do is laugh at the pastor's mistakes, later you will start saying your prayers are not answered.

7 TOASTING IN THE CHURCH OF GOD; Hmmm.... A new babe just visited your church and because you don't want brother Mike to outsmart you in talking to her, you now decided to do your parol right inside the church, please the church is not a hook up zone, if you are in church, it's God you are there to meet not babe......

I guess that is okay for now, God bless us all.
so what's your point?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by chefremy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin thought i did that.
(taking note of pastors mistakes).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Equado(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
That's why you had to quote all the op said?
olisa4:
so what's your point?

81 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by charlsecy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nothing wrong with eBibles. Why are you not using a stone tablet or a scroll for your Bible? Why on paper?

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Jameselias: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
And i challenge God to do any thing about it, what can he do about it? What has he done about it?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
charlsecy:
Nothing wrong with eBibles. Why are you not using a stone tablet or a scroll for your Bible? Why on paper?
I never said its wrong, my main point is on how the pastors makes use of it.... They keep bible somewhere else and they make their tabs in place of the bible...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by klem93(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
ise esu ni gbogbo jare... technology of lies

6 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
ok but pastors preaching with mobile phones and tablets? i see nothing wrong in that
By the way, blame it on lipsrsealed

SAI BUHARI,
MarchforBUHARI,
#ChangeMustOccur

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by free2ryhme: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin

I believe this is for children and or youth church

3 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by scribble: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Many petty things

4 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by ggrin(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sex in da church angry

Twerking in da church shocked

*cele I hail o*grin

undecided

God have mercy sadsadsad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Lordseyad(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Toasting cheesy

Is there anything like toasting? I mean pertaining to what you'r saying--
Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
The ministry is moving to the permanent site. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by meshacha1: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
The judgement of God will begin in the house of God and if the righteous is scarcely be saved what then can we say of the unrighteous.

JESUS ONLY IS OUR MESSAGE
REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL
if you believe pls hit like

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
zick19:
I tire o ma brother
Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by teemanbastos(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
op...no forget alxo to tell us bad things that happen in d shrine
Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by MadCow1: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Another pointless thread makes the Frontpage..

15 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by alotofgrace(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ministry is moving forward;at the expense of the word embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by AbuMikey(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Yarduni: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thats what it is,
Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Pray(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Everyone will be judged individually. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by ugosonics: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
God pls forgive us. but using a laptop or fone is nt bad except using it for sth else. lets respect d house of God

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by billante(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
@op all the point you made are all BS! you spoke like a child.

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
if devil come and attack
them, is it their phone or laptop they will use to
fight the devil?
....op you dey watch too much nollywood movies, Bible no dey cast devil. devil self dey quote Bible

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by ceeSleek(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jameselias:
And i challenge God to do any thing about it, what can he do about it? What has he done about it?
watch your words man.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by Ojukwu24(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
OP, I disagree with No. 1. Just like someone rightly said, why not use the ones on scrolls or tablet. Secondly, u don't fight devil with the physical bible but with the spoken word of God. That's where the power is.

That's just my opinion.

18 Likes

Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by LewisO: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Typing...
Re: Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays by datguru: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.