Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3008548 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
2pointsonly:
LOL, no trust me o,b4 i scam You & Your trust go moscow.

Time to go pray.
kikwakikwakikwa...sparta prague means biz, dem don get 4 yello cards
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
drmikeadams:
It's a new multinational bank..KOC bank of Nigeria ...deposit money @ur own risk
To whom it may concern na play I dey play ooo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kazman7(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Calebsky:

Lots of conversation on this that it was a collaboration and i only wanted 'matured' minds who could take it either win or loose. I made it categorically clear that i had WON and LOST with these matches. Initial payments were made and western union details of payment was sent to you for confirmation that the transaction was legit.

Prior to the day i sent the games i did ask whoever wanted a refund because of the delay to request and i'll send them their monies....some did and i sent them their monies as requested.

You are very correct about the games...They both were a FAILURE...Admissibly, I did send an apology immediately after and reiterated the fact that I was promised another for recovery...Truth be told, I did not get another from same source that i paid for and made it clear in the message sent to you and others who were involved. IT WILL BE WRONG/WICKED FOR ME TO SEND YOU ANOTHER THAT IS NOT FROM SAME SOURCE WE PAID FOR.

Even after the failure there is somebody that narrated his ordeal to me and why he embarked on the collaboration, and asked if i could do him a refund, of which i obliged.

It was at this point i started sharing for FREE all the VIP tips which i personally subscribed for to you and others involved for almost 2 weeks with the intent of a possible recovery....Some persons were appreciative that the VIP tips helped.

I gave you my personal mobile nos. and my emails so we can interact. To those that cacelled me and others who sent me mails on this issue we have been on same page, and i have always reminded them that as the new season approaches i trust things will be better.

It's very sad for me to know today that deep within the recesses of your heart you have tagged me a scammer.

Very well written rebuttal, but the truth of the matter is that you never went through all of the processes you stated above with me,if you had,...I don't think we will be on that issue at this point in time,after all one has lost far more than that to the bookies in this beautiful adventure of punting
The most important aspect of engaging you and other big guns on this forum is to learn and I think I have achieved that to a large extent that I can comfortably run a 1.5 odds daily returns now,...meanwhile an apology to the guys concerned won't be out of place
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
leocolin:
bro when will u start a new rollerber?
Very soon. Been working on it. Planning on the best way to see to it that my next Roller is a 100% success, and i think i've been able to comeup with a ''best'' strategy. I'll give word of it when it's time. Thanks for asking.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:
THUNDER FIRE YOU!! first, stealing my phone. second, framing me. Third,scamming a newbie.i will track you wherever you are and its going to be bloody!!
cheesy cheesy welcome bck cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
godoluwa:
kikwakikwakikwa...sparta prague means biz, dem don get 4 yello cards
mehn I always LMAO when I read this deyqunlay's laugh chai.

Cska una well done o, only half time X green, awon ole.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mikeljims(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:
THUNDER FIRE YOU!! first, stealing my phone. second, framing me. Third,scamming a newbie.i will track you wherever you are and its going to be bloody!!

kwakwakwakwa!!!!! see as i dey laff from Village square....brother please leave that dude first come help me deal with CSK MOSCOW!!

PLease it's important it gets bloody!!

CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kingofcasting(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:
please if you are in unilag and you are looking for a powerbank.i have a 20000ah powerbank for sale.2k last cos i don't have the charger.i want to sell it before Monday. Need the cash fast.please signify if you are based in unilag and you are interested
AND THIS AGAIN!! Are you fvcking kidding me?!! The ones u did is not enough. Guys, please dont beleive this one too. DAMN!! I even look s.tupid quoting my own monicker like this!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
chidamysy:
I corroborate with what Calebsky posted. It was clear from the beginning what we were getting into, but the truth be told, I had like almost 80% assurance that the games would green and I staked with some chunk of funds at the moment(maybe because as at that time, facebookgrp games was raining and I believed his source would me real also) not minding his earlier warning. Reality struck within the first 45mins and in a flash all was gone.

Calebsky made promises for VIP tips which he did to an extent(not two weeks as he stated earlier) I was following the games and could not play, maybe because I had lost faith in the system. But not withstanding you said there would be a refund of bets if we lost and am pretty sure his source did not acknowledge that part of the offer.

This is just to clear the air and his name; though the memory would not be easily forgotten, but atleast we need to give him the credit he deserve and not label him scam. Peace
he has said it all... It's in the past. Trusting will be harder. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I staked on those games and survived. Well, let's move on, it's a new season in a bit. Let's get to the height of punting this season. PER ASPERA AD ASTRA
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
chidamysy:
I corroborate with what Calebsky posted. It was clear from the beginning what we were getting into, but the truth be told, I had like almost 80% assurance that the games would green and I staked with some chunk of funds at the moment(maybe because as at that time, facebookgrp games was raining and I believed his source would me real also) not minding his earlier warning. Reality struck within the first 45mins and in a flash all was gone.

Calebsky made promises for VIP tips which he did to an extent(not two weeks as he stated earlier) I was following the games and could not play, maybe because I had lost faith in the system. But not withstanding you said there would be a refund of bets if we lost and am pretty sure his source did not acknowledge that part of the offer.

This is just to clear the air and his name; though the memory would not be easily forgotten, but atleast we need to give him the credit he deserve and not label him scam. Peace

I do not want to thread this part again...I sent VIP tips for more than 2 weeks....I remember you categorically said you wanted only the sure 2+ odds cool

And until today i know you believe more in the 2+ odds cos' that's what you constantly ask me to do.

Let's move on please...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
2pointsonly:
mehn I always LMAO when I read this deyqunlay's laugh chai.

Cska una well done o, only half time X green, awon ole.
CSKA MOSCO!!! THIS MATCH IS FIXED!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kingofcasting(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
mikeljims:

kwakwakwakwa!!!!! see as i dey laff from Village square....brother please leave that dude first come help me deal with CSK MOSCOW!!

PLease it's important it gets bloody!!

CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is not a laughing matter.i have never been so angry in my life.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Funny thread.i think a good number of us need come to d realisation that this is not just a thread but a family.Dont know about you but I consider it as one.A thread that whenever am kinda down n wanna hav a gud laugh,i just come here n gt so much laugh.why then do we tag n label one anoda falsely even b4 confronting d person.To doze stoning d word 'Scammer' to Calebsky,did he do u any wrong?or rada did u confront him 1st to pour it out to him?I think we are all ova 18 here n therefore should act as such.we seem to forget that our order of d day everyday is to 'Make the bookies pay'.Lets not lose focus on dt n discuss meager childish matters.And to the wanna-be scammers,i hope you change ur ways cos dia's no gain in it.i gave a good amt of money to Xtreme07 today to fund ma acct 4 me,som1 i've neva seen b4 n he funded d acct almost imediately.dts how it should be.Lets live in peace.Lets be like a family.Peace out. sad
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
nymphomaniac:
he has said it all... It's in the past. Trusting will be harder. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I staked on those games and survived. Well, let's move on, it's a new season in a bit. Let's get to the height of punting this season. PER ASPERA AD ASTRA

Sincerely, am not happy with what you did. You have all my contacts. You should have called me up or reached out to me. Why bottle-up a grievance you have with a brother.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:
angry good evening pals.i am currently typing from my friends pc now to let you know that my phone got stolen for like almost two weeks in skul.i havent been online at nairaland for a week now.on logging in.i cant beleive what i am seeing right now.
My own monicker? Creating two threads? Scamming someone else? Please, and please, THAT WAS NOT ME!! I havnt repented from casting unlike what that bastard wrote and I DONT EVEN USE BONANZAWIN!!! I use merrybet,naijapredict and nairabet ive said it before. The bastard who stole my phone is the same person that wrote all those trash,because when am with my phone, i usually leave my nairaland account open.i dont log out. Yes,that phone number is mine as undergoals said.No,i didnt write all those things on friday.the person who took my phone,used my monicker to do so.he also has my name and account number because i saved it in my message draft. Please please please.I AM THE REAL KING OF CASTING!!! Cant anybody remember that i am always the one bashing e-book sellers and advertisers on this thread? Siegfried99,u should know dat. I even checked my gmail address early this morning and saw credit alert of N500. Imagine,i was busy smiling and happy thinking that fortune was smiling on me only to log in and see 26 mentions. Haba i just checked everything and ive seen what happened. Kentochi,i am sincerely sorry for what happened.i dont know how to make it up to you. Chimajii,siegfried99,2pointsonly,kelvic1,hustla e.t.c.please u guys should beleive me.i ve said it before, i would rather cast tickets than to scam. Besides,if i actually scammed,i wont show my face again.and as for the guy who used my monicker to frame me.i know you are in my skul and i will find you. You commited two crimes. Stealing and scamming. Kentochi,u sef fvck up na. How will some one tell you dat he can fund 400 naira.where has dat ever happend? Sorry for what happened.if i wanted money so badly i would have asked peeps like calebsky, kelvic1,2pointsonly or even siegfried99. @ all please beleive me. I AM THE REAL KING OF CASTING.i know you all are disappointed.i will be too.once again. kentochi,sorry about what happened

But bro, can you please explain that part
If he used your account number, shouldnt the money be in your account then?

If it is as in the bold , refund the owner back and thats that

QED

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
godoluwa:
Bookies re really smart I swear... I knew something might go wrong, with the way x/1 odd was dropping. Anyways, till tomorrow.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
2pointsonly:

Bookies re really smart I swear... I knew something might go wrong, with the way x/1 odd was dropping. Anyways, till tomorrow.

Sent you an email bro
never got a reply back

smiley
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
godoluwa:

REALLY? LIPS SEALED cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
hustla:

Sent you an email bro
never got a reply back

smiley
yh I ported from GLO to MTN, thus my email had to change... Just change the @gloworld.blackberry.com to @mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kingofcasting(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
hustla:

But bro, can you please explain that part
If he used your account number, shouldnt the money be in your account then?

QED
dude,didnt u read the stuff well.i said i checked my email this morning and i saw it.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:
dude,didnt u read the stuff well.i said i checked my email this morning and i saw it.

Saw what stuff? Credit Alert?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
2pointsonly:
yh I ported from GLO to MTN, thus my email had to change... Just change the @gloworld.blackberry.com to @mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

Okay Will do that now
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
‪#‎jULY‬ / 28/ 2015
‪#‎League‬:EUROPA: Champions League - Qualification
‪#‎Time‬ 19:30
‪#‎Matc‬ Videoton (Hun)-BATE (Blr)
‪#‎Pick‬: x ‪#‎full‬ #time
‪#‎ODD‬ 3.30

possible X/X @ 5.00
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:
AND THIS AGAIN!! Are you fvcking kidding me?!! The ones u did is not enough. Guys, please dont beleive this one too. DAMN!! I even look s.tupid quoting my own monicker like this!!
Hope you have changed your password?

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
@ nymphomaniac, i thought and believed you would say sorry for the tag a scammer cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Calebsky:
@ nymphomaniac, i thought and believed you would say sorry for the tag a scammer cool cool cool
lemme apologize for tagging u a scammer. But then to fully bury d hatchet u must credit my account the full amount I used to play that day. Apologies are in order from you too
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chidamysy: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Calebsky:
Well said. can we continue or 2odds now that I have your attention
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kentochi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
hustla:

But bro, can you please explain that part If he used your account number, shouldnt the money be in your account then?
QED
well said bro. he have to explain that part.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
nymphomaniac:
lemme apologize for tagging u a scammer. But then to fully bury d hatchet u must credit my account the full amount I used to play that day. Apologies are in order from you too

I did apologise long ago immediately after the incident

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
chidamysy:
Well said. can we continue or 2odds now that I have your attention

today is all messed up...we'll continue tomorrow
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Match : Club America - Benfica
Tips : [ x / 2 ]
Odd : 4.50
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
nymphomaniac:
lemme apologize for tagging u a scammer. But then to fully bury d hatchet u must credit my account the full amount I used to play that day Apologies are in order from you too
Oga you are being a bit to extreme. If you couldn't bear the thought of losing all that you shouldn't have reached out to him. I also lost that day. I saw it as a risk and I was willing to take it. I am sure Mr Calebsky also lost that too. don't be selfish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.