Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3009696 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jayunion(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
nymphomaniac:
Horrible day yesterday.... My today be better. May the odds be in our favour today
Amen o (in Alabi's voice)
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
cristweeezy:
better days ahead,na so dem go dey tok, till season finish, na sti beta days ahead... Lol
lolzz
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pfp has started ooo, but the kind tips some punters thet drop dey fear me, it's like they have like 3accounts in the tourney... that is if one cast they will continue with other account.. but I believe the moderators did scrutinize them..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
postingnysc:
Pfp has started ooo, but the kind tips some punters thet drop dey fear me, it's like they have like 3accounts in the tourney... that is if one cast they will continue with other account.. but I believe the moderators did scrutinize them..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
postingnysc:
Pfp has started ooo, but the kind tips some punters thet drop dey fear me, it's like they have like 3accounts in the tourney... that is if one cast they will continue with other account .. but I believe the moderators did scrutinize them..
it still doesn't make any sense, they will just end up losing money.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
cristweeezy:
better days ahead,na so dem go dey tok, till season finish, na sti beta days ahead... Lol
hehehe cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mountain4(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Calebsky:
Ekero - Assyriska IF 2/1 OR 1/2 ... DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE ... CHECK IT OUT cool

It's gonna be 1/2 cool gala money on top

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Split in 2 points... Acca @Your own risk grin

[s]
Under/Over 1.5 goals

CE Sabadell - CD Olimpic de Xativa

Over 1.5 goals
[/s] 1-0

Under/Over 1.5 goals

KS Gornik Zabrze - KS Cracovia

Over 1.5 goals

Under/Over 1.5 goals

FC Basel - FC Zurich

Over 1.5 goals

Under/Over 1.5 goals

Helsingborgs IF - Malmo FF

Over 1.5 goals

Under/Over 1.5 goals

Panathinaikos Athen - Kalloni Ael FC

Over 1.5 goals

Under/Over 1.5 goals

FH Hafnarfjordur - Vikingur Reykjavik

Over 1.5 goals

Under/Over 1.5 goals

Hapoel Beer Sheva - Maccabi Tel Aviv

Over 1.5 goals

Odds: 4.01

stake: 0% guarantee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
OJUKOKORO STAKER'S ODD

FC Zorya Lugansk - Dynamo Kiev X/2 @ 3.98
Swansea - Manchester Utd @ 1.81
Sevilla - Atl. Madrid X/X @ 4.67
Tromso - Rosenborg BK 1/X @ 14.00
Steaua Bucharest - FC Viitorul Constanta X/1 @ 3.62
Aasane Fotball - Jerv FK 1/X @ 12.00
Atalanta - Frosinone X/1 @ 4.33

Odds: 88,589.91 shocked shocked shocked

SINGLES ADVICED if you must follow
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Calebsky:
OJUKOKORO STAKER'S ODD

Lool Oga mi. When I saw the total, was like Wow! Na to stake 100 then start pricing better Toyota Lol

But love the way u ended it, Singles Adviced

GL man
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
youdontknowme:
Lool Oga mi. When I saw the total, was like Wow! Na to stake 100 then start pricing better Toyota Lol

But love the way u ended it, Singles Adviced

GL man
grin

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Calebsky:
OJUKOKORO STAKER'S ODD

Choi..if you win this kind odds bookies go ki u cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kernigsloan: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
I don't get y most pple are tipping united to win. I think d best option is Swansea to win either half @2.15

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Alabi n co @work

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lgboks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
chimajii:

Nah. I am definitely right on that. 'I have never charged any1 on here".
The 2 persons that would have been charged were @femo086*dnt knw if d handle is still active* and @lgboks*his fone got missing and he had oda issues** iEven after tons of persons kept indicating interest to be part of the sub list. I told them, I don't like doing stuffs with nairalanders. And I yanked them off.*find out after mailing them tips for some days**
@femo086 moved onto something else*i neva collected a dime from him* that's the closest I have gotten with any nairalander[s].
Requests kept coming for me to open it up to nairalanders. Then I picked a certain @byod guy, I gave him tips consistently for 2weeks. With odds ranging from 1.40-2.50+. Hear me and hear me well. HE DID NOT LOSE a single pick. A total of 6 picks thereabout/day. D only time he lost a pick, I cushioned its effect with a basketball pick and he won. After which the Dude Ran and Never paid me till this date am typing ds to u. I even made a thread about it.
So if I tell u I have never charged any1 here I am damn right about it. The reason why I didn't post the picks I was using as subcription durin that time was because I didn't deem it right to give it out for free since I was being paid. Which is y it was the Crumbs pick I posted her Even @ that it still won.
hmmmmmmm
Some one picking on you again.....thanks for the mention.....
Well if some one feels you charge people for your service they lie.....and even if you charge,knowing you....you render the services and it's worth it...(your records speaks) I know what you did for me....infact I stopped betting when you stopped being active on your thread....
Have met with lots of nairalanders and dealt with lots of them....its either they charge you and don't deliver or they don't deliver as described.....but then have been in contact with some like you@chimajii who have good hearts and help out when you can....its rare.....so here's me saying thank you

4 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
kernigsloan:
I don't get y most pple are tipping united to win. I think d best option is Swansea to win either half @2.15

That's one of the tips I saw on pfp that made me wonder why will a punter play united to win not even handicap to play safe.. some will say it's football that anything can happen, yes anything can happen but no punter will play crystal palca win against chelsea or handicap crystal palace, it really got me thinking that most of them will just have one moniker to play safe and play some crazy odds in the other moniker..

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jideprof: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Asleykene:
Alabi n co @work
As In Ehn! Its Serious
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jideprof: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
postingnysc:

That's one of the tips I saw on pfp that made me wonder why will a punter play united to win not even handicap to play safe.. some will say it's football that anything can happen, yes anything can happen but no punter will play crystal palca win against chelsea or handicap crystal palace, it really got me thinking that most of them will just have one moniker to play safe and play some crazy odds in the other moniker..

This Is Football, Anything Can Happen Bro. Swanse Can Fit Collect Red Card Fa To Make Things Easier grin!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Vikkiboi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
postingnysc:

Pls where do I check the PFP games?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Hunry: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
My fixed match
Warrenpoint - clinto
Tip: 1/2 play it live now 2 to win..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zorya - Dyn. Kiev
Tip: x/2
Odd: 5
Free game for pfp guys.. put all ur slot on this..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by datyrone(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
respect076:
Ajax Amsterdam - ADO Den Haag----- X/1----HT/FT
Or 1/1----HT/FT
99%................

obago... cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jideprof: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
postingnysc:
My fixed match
Warrenpoint - clinto

Na you fix am?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
jideprof:

Na you fix am?

Yup
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jideprof: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
postingnysc:

Yup

OK, watching in 3D bro

GL
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
postingnysc:
My fixed match
Warrenpoint - clinto

2:2 now clinto score one more goal
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Hunry: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cant believe dis place is dry on a hot sunday aftanoon. Pfp don send boiz bak to skool,research & permutations in progress.hehehe!!
Meanwhile, Godoy Cruz - Racing Club
Unda 1.5 HT,Unda 1.5 FT,Unda 2.5 FT,BTS - NO

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling.It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!
Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play!The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell.This is just Cheap publicity stunt.
What this bookies do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6 000, 000 (Six million)! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 (Three hundred thousand) and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!
If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?
I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?
STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?
AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.