Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3003626 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ifynwaba(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2015
Good afternoon men in the house.this is my story i started punting since the year 2012: and since then i have been winning and losing at the same time. Until this year february that i decided to use my school fees to punt. Out of the my 60k schol fees i lost 40k to the bookie nairabet. Then i was left with 20k i was shattered, that made me to even come to nairaland to solicit for fund to help me complete my school fees but to no avail.then i went back to do research on punting. And i came up with under 2.5 goal strategy. The first week i tried a made a very reasonale progress of 11/12 wins the second week was also on the profit side with 8/8 wins with a staking amount of 4k on each bet. After the second week i was able to raise 68k and i went and paid my school fees which is 50k. Then i was left with 18k in my account. Still on the euphoria of a newly found strategy. I invested the remaining 18k the first and second game i played precisly saturday last two week with the strategy came out to be red. And i was left with 10k and the same also happened the next day sunday and i was left wit 2k PLEASE HOUSE MY QUESTION HERE IS AND I NEED YOUR REPLY AND ADVICE .1 IS THE STRATEGY JUST LUCK? OR is the strategy working. BECAUSE I WANT TO INVEST 100K ON THE STRATEGY. HOUSE PLEASE HOUSE. THIS IS IFECONWABA MY REAL ACCOUNT WAS BANNED THIS MORNING
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by micynute94(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:
ND Gorica-Zavrac x2 @ 2.30, am tipping the away based on current form and antecedent..very dicy match..Handicap(0:2) 2 (99.99%)

Na dz kind match dey frustrate me pass .....
Home ain't in form but probably at the top of the table or higher than the second team in rank.. .
Second team making sense and your bookie is giving you some unbelievable odds and u r like " wat i do? " grin

U take a risk and bet on the second team, and the game clicked... u b like 007 cool, mehnnn..I just knew that team would win.. grin.. Start spitting out statistics, bla bla bla

But if the home team kon use the second team as a stepping stone to regain their form... embarassed embarassed embarassed
U b like, shouldn't have taken that bet, the bookies ain't that stupid afterall, they knew wat they were doing... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by micynute94(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2015
ifynwaba:
Good afternoon men in the house.this is my story i started punting since the year 2012: and since then i have been winning and losing at the same time. Until this year february that i decided to use my school fees to punt. Out of the my 60k schol fees i lost 40k to the bookie nairabet. Then i was left with 20k i was shattered, that made me to even come to nairaland to solicit for fund to help me complete my school fees but to no avail.then i went back to do research on punting. And i came up with under 2.5 goal strategy. The first week i tried a made a very reasonale progress of 11/12 wins the second week was also on the profit side with 8/8 wins with a staking amount of 4k on each bet. After the second week i was able to raise 68k and i went and paid my school fees which is 50k. Then i was left with 18k in my account. Still on the euphoria of a newly found strategy. I invested the remaining 18k the first and second game i played precisly saturday last two week with the strategy came out to be red. And i was left with 10k and the same also happened the next day sunday and i was left wit 2k PLEASE HOUSE MY QUESTION HERE IS AND I NEED YOUR REPLY AND ADVICE .1 IS THE STRATEGY JUST LUCK? OR is the strategy working. BECAUSE I WANT TO INVEST 100K ON THE STRATEGY. HOUSE PLEASE HOUSE. THIS IS IFECONWABA MY REAL ACCOUNT WAS BANNED THIS MORNING

No strategy is 100% cast proof, some strategy works better than some. IN some situations, strategy A could perform very well than strategy B only for strategy B to rise up to the challenge and perform better than A in another situation.
U v to realise that each strategy has its own strength n weakness.. .Discover the strength of it and adjust ur MM to take advantage of it...
That's wat i think can help u in the Long run..
U might hit some lucky winners here and there in a short term but in the LONG RUN,NAH. The law of Averages n the Theory of Large Numbers are coming to get u and u know the drill... BANKRUPT things.. lipsrsealed

P.S: All my rantings will only make sense if wat u r saying is true...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2015
micynute94:

HAD TO USE ANOTHER BROWSER ALL IN THE NAME OF QUOTING U AND USING A SMILEY angry angry angry

U and dz GOD TOLD ME.. undecided undecided
Dey always make me laugh.. grin grin grin

Abeg, wetin b d latest way God tell u?? grin grin grin
No mind me bros....na in play single dey sharp bro..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
FA CUP FINAL PICKS

*****STAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK*********

ARSENAL & over 1.5 @ 1.65

Arsenal win either half @1.3

Over 2.5 goals @1.65

Arsenal clean sheet NO @1.6

Aston Villa win either half @3.10

******HT/FT***** (dash alabi money grin )

1/2 @50 grin

2/1 @24

Disclaimer : there are only 2 things involved, it's either u chop alabi grin or alabi chop u. angry

Good luck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ifynwaba(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2015
micynute94:

No strategy is 100% cast proof, some strategy works better than some. IN some situations, strategy A could perform very well than strategy B only for strategy B to rise up to the challenge and perform better than A in another situation.
U v to realise that each strategy has its own strength n weakness.. .Discover the strength of it and adjust ur MM to take advantage of it...
That's wat i think can help u in the Long run..
U might hit some lucky winners here and there in a short term but in the LONG RUN,NAH. The law of Averages n the Theory of Large Numbers are coming to get u and u know the drill... BANKRUPT things.. lipsrsealed

P.S: All my rantings will only make sense if wat u r saying is true...
ok man
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 30, 2015
Nueva Chicago ? - ? Temperley|| X/X @
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2015
drmikeadams:
No mind me bros....na in play single dey sharp bro..
And most times if one side collect red card take advantage with the opposite team..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2015
facebookgroup:
Pro Patria - Lumezzane
GKS Belchatow - Zawisza
Sandecja Nowy S. - Zabki
Under1.5/ under2.5

All green grin remaining zawiza
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:
KubKrasn-Arsenal Tula (30.05. 12:30)
TIP : 1X
odd : 1,70

WONNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Blaizepro: 4:58pm On May 30, 2015
Blaizepro:
★★ FREE MATCH FROM VIP GROUP★★
════════════════════════════☆League : Poland - Division 1
☆Date/Time : 30.05.2015 - 16:00
☆Match : Legnica - Zaglebie
☆Tip : 2 ( Full Time )
☆Odd : 2.00

Play n Tnk Me Later!

(((((Boom)))))

We Made It Again!!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:
Norkoping - Kalmar 1 @ 1.92 (100%), 1/1 @ 2.98 (99.99%)

WONNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:
Illichivec Mariopol - olimpic Donetsk 1 @ 1.90

WONNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:
Inverness-Falkirk 1 @ 1.54

WONNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:
ČelikZen-FK Željezničar (30.05. 17:00)
TIP : ČelikZen to score
odd : 1,65

WONNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2015
Choi.. Calebsky on fire grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:

Extra tip 2/2 @ 3.86

WONNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2015
siegfried99:

Sieggy, we need to end the month well and begin the new month with renewed zeal and vigor...the end of the first half of the year is virtually here..Got to round up this first half a WINNER (even in PUNTING)
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nuel112: 5:10pm On May 30, 2015
krall3:
Nueva Chicago ? - ? Temperley|| X/X @
also X/1
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:
ND Gorica-Zavrac x2 @ 2.30, am tipping the away based on current form and antecedent..very dicy match..Handicap(0:2) 2 (99.99%)

Lost cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by 2oddMASTER: 5:13pm On May 30, 2015
ifynwaba:
my advise to you,don't eva joke with ur sch fees again....also try inplay strategy best way to rip the bookies
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dennismukoro(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2015
dennismukoro:
Date : 30.05.2015
League : Iceland - Division 1 Start:16:00 Match : Bolungarvik - Kopavogur
Tips: Half Time / Full Time 2 / 2 Odds : 3.00
wat is wrong with today. angry
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by afamjb: 5:15pm On May 30, 2015
siegfried99:
its not a small somfin*
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2015
mtn Just made me miss tips, Imagine no network for two hours smh
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:

Sieggy, we need to end the month well and begin the new month with renewed zeal and vigor...the end of the first half of the year is virtually here..Got to round up this first half a WINNER (even in PUNTING)

U are very correct

Kudos
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by davidoisamoje: 5:23pm On May 30, 2015
>> Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona (Over 2.5 Goals) Spain Copa Del Rey 8.30PM
>>> Inverness CT (WIN) Scotland FA Cup 3.00PM
>>> Arsenal (WIN) FA Cup 5.30PM
@2.29

>>> Vejle Win or Draw Double Chance (Denmark 3.00PM)
>>> Over 2.5 Goals Lyngby vs Aarhus (Denmark 3.00PM)
>>> Arsenal to Win
@3.08

Note: You can just pick from Above games and combine it.

Puski would not let my tread be!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by davidoisamoje: 5:25pm On May 30, 2015
Over 1.5 Goals in all games below

>>Dortmund vs Wolfsburg (Germany 19.00)
>> Sirius vs AFC United ( Sweden 15.00)
>> Will vs Lausanne (Switzerland 16.45)
>> PSG Team Goals
>> Haugesand vs Start (Norway)
>> Zadar vs Lok Zagreb (Croatia)

Puskin would not let me be always blocking my tread na wa ooo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by davidoisamoje: 5:28pm On May 30, 2015
My Free TIPS ABOVE!!
PUT IT UP IN THE MORNING BUT PUSKIN WOULD NOT LET ME BE!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2015
benteke to score??
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ifynwaba(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
2oddMASTER:
my advise to you,don't eva joke with ur sch fees again....also try inplay strategy best way to rip the bookies
guy please can you help me with the inplay strategy that you are using abeg
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by micynute94(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2015
The thunder.that will strike that stupid slavia Prague is still at the airport...
When other games v clicked... Should v gone for trebles... embarassed
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2015
Calebsky:

WONNNNNNNNNNN
LOST!!! Ended X/2 www.flashscore.mobi/match/WxMRvXgg/?s=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.