Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

“buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose (4943 Views)

Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
PDP Stalwart and Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has shocked Nigerians and the APC by revealing the apparent reason behind the postponement of the February 14 Polls.

The Ekiti state Governor unwittingly disclosed to a close aide the following:

“Ah. These people think they are smart. Iro nla. They think they can leak my tape and go Scot free. By the time we shift the election by 6 weeks, let us see if their aspirant will still be around to contest. You know that man looks sickly”.

We cannot categorically conclude what he meant by this statement, but it is our understanding that Ayo Fayose expects the General’s health to fail in the proposed 6 weeks.

President Goodluck Jonathan has immediately distanced himself from the Governor’s statement.

http:///2015/02/buhari-may-not-be-alive-for-new-election-date-gov-fayose/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmm but this man mouth na double edged sword sha

2 Likes

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by OreMI22: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Like Buhari, like Shekau.
I will gladly piss on their graves, like this Oyibo guy is already doing grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by loomer: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
make i just book space.

2 Likes

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by ReSexzskilz(f): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
The general will live to rule Nigeria for 8 years, mark my words...

After which Nigeria WILL finally disintegrate!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by faladeSM1132(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
it will not better for the person who write this about Fayose;
you better stop all this big lies about this man ;
do you pray to become a better person in life atall?
if your brother become a governor , will you pray to die untimely?

my brother its not a crime for been the gov of a state
pls leave FAYOSE alone!!!

11 Likes

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by KenJak(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
If actually this horrible thing was said by Fayose, well, he will be the first to die cos Buhari is going to live long.

4 Likes

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
In as much as it's difficult for me to believe this news.....I can't put it beyond that sick Fayose to utter such thing ....after seeing the useless advert he paid for...

6 Likes

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by xager(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
it's unfortunate how men wish their fellow humans death all in the name of politics.
Like for Buhari and share for GEJ cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by kunle1960: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gov Fashola is a bold politician who hits APC thieves very hard and good.
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
You people just come online a bring some dubious link out just to heat up the political suitation, nairaland will one day be pull down, if the site own does not watch it, for allowing false information!

3 Likes

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by Engenuo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
He is really a big fool.
He thinks wit dat he n Doyin Okupe will always get favour from d president.

I see U in jail wen Buhari emerges winner of d newly March 28 election.
Proverbs 15:2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
Job 6:24 Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Psalms 10:7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by adebisiolumide5(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Useless!! Fayose needs to be detained!! for provocative statements! $!! its getting out of hand!

1 Like

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by wtech: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

ashawo
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by argon500: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
if he truly said that, then he is a real mad man.. he needs a bed at yaba left
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by ndcide(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Only APC faithfuls can spin this one and believe it.
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

I'll rather mark your Democratic Republic of Congo.

Na joke I dey oooo but u have spoken the truth! grin

1 Like

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by Drfash(f): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
nd wu gave fayose an assurance he ll live up to d tym of d election
brainwashed politician
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
abbasteck:
PDP Stalwart and Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has shocked Nigerians and the APC by revealing the apparent reason behind the postponement of the February 14 Polls.

The Ekiti state Governor unwittingly disclosed to a close aide the following:

“Ah. These people think they are smart. Iro nla. They think they can leak my tape and go Scot free. By the time we shift the election by 6 weeks, let us see if their aspirant will still be around to contest. You know that man looks sickly”.

We cannot categorically conclude what he meant by this statement, but it is our understanding that Ayo Fayose expects the General’s health to fail in the proposed 6 weeks.

President Goodluck Jonathan has immediately distanced himself from the Governor’s statement.

http:///2015/02/buhari-may-not-be-alive-for-new-election-date-gov-fayose/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I heard his BP has gone up already but tinubu will defitely benefit most if it should happen.
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by omenka(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
I make bold to say to you Mr Fayose, Buhari is gonna attend your funeral. Believe it.

3 Likes

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by anonimi: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
KenJak:
If actually this horrible thing was said by Fayose, well, he will be the first to die cos Buhari is going to live long.

This is just another fabricated LIE from APCheat.

Why not click the source link to see that it does NOT exist.

We have to be careful about whatever comes out against Jonathan and PDP these days as they are mostly propaganda LIES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by Creamz(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
This man called Fayose self. Always on the media for all the wrong reasons. I think it's either he doesn't have good media advisers or he doesn't take their advice. Creating more problems for himself everyday. Nigerians are not just lucky with good leaders and its as a result of most people not participating in our electoral process. Now that they know better, I hope we all will do better. Vote wisely for development and not sentiment.
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by DigitalSignal(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don't know why and I didn't want to say, but I had a dream last night about GMB and it wasn't good! In the end APC gave its presidential flag to another northerner (not Atiku) who was eventually defeated by GEJ at the polls!
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by psucc(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Okay oooo!

I wait
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by oduastates: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
If he dies, we will vote for his corpse.
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by ApexTitan(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
Useless!! Fayose needs to be detained!! for provocative statements! $!! its getting out of hand!

You must be very gullible to believe this.

1 Like

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by tswitch: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
The level of guile and gullibility in this country is alarming.
So people actually believe this news?
A news with no source?
An information without a verifiable link?
This is pure malice and hate politicking by desperate power hungry beasts.
This is the cheapest propaganda based on gossips and lies and already some people are reacting.
An advice for the OP, your nefarious acts will catch up to you soon.

1 Like

Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by NeilOssai(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!! ....i called u three tyms... REMEMBER hw u got there...ur days in dat sit,,, is less than 6 months..
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by KanwuliaJara: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
So? Na 6-week president TINUBU and the WILD WILD WEST BE WAN GIF NIGERIA? cheesy
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
I was here
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by coldsummer: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
The idiot in power in Ekiti
Re: “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose by zantama05(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
tswitch:
The level of guile and gullibility in this country is alarming.
So people actually believe this news?
A news with no source?
An information without a verifiable link?
This is pure malice and hate politicking by desperate power hungry beasts.
This is the cheapest propaganda based on gossips and lies and already some people are reacting.
An advice for the OP, your nefarious acts will catch up to you soon.
[/s]shut up pdping you people, 100% sure.....I don't have time to educate e-robot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon Tunde Salau Dead (APC) / Video, Photos: PDP Youths Protest Over Unpaid Rally Attendance Fee / https://www.nairaland.com/2728524/efcc-arrests-abuja-civil-servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.