Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? (14907 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / That Shape On Ghanaian Actress Moesha Babiinoti Boduong... You Like? / Behold The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Shyngle... See That Massive Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by ezytalks: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
The Ghanaian actress posted these photos on her Instagram page. I know some guys will thank God they say this today....

See more here.....http:///1zL1hfS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Mimienudles(f): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hot! Third pix is lovely but I don't think have seen her in a movie. Nice shoes

3 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
**faints** shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Airforce1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
walks out of thread cool
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by jejemanito: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chisos!
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by buygala(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
*sleepwalks into thread, wakes up right after seeing the best asss in 2015, covers massive erectionn with one hand, and sprinkles Holy water on that asss with the other embarassed

THIS DAUGHTER OF EVE CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY SUNDAY BLESSING.... GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!!! angry

* erectionn still continues growing, and my brain independently fornicating with that asss cry ....... gives up resisting the temptation and opens drawer to take vaseline embarassed

9 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Ladybianca(f): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Uhm, she is endowed, buh kinda looks fake to me especially witt d last pix

3 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by isan(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
undecided see as she dey twist neck like barber chair

3 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yeparipa!!! shocked
Mogbe!

2 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by jessiecah(f): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
She looks good already she should stop shrinking her tummy area

1 Like

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by falcon01: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
she got great stuff.... but damn she remind me of a Chinese friend

UG LEE

10 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
SHE'S GOT A SEXY BODY AND A MUMU FACE.

3 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by ifyalways(f): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice shoes

1 Like

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by lurther: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Every runs girl on instagram is an actress. Ask them how many movies they've acted, they will look dumb.

Actress is now another name for Oloshos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by akinsadeez(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
I can understand you posting the photo but I don't understand the statement that some guys would thank God that they saw d photo. Of all the genuine things to thank God for in my life today, it is seeing this over bloated thing that will now make the list. OK now that I have seen her picture what have I gained? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by djeezy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice shape, bleeped up face.

3 Likes

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
With this we know the world has finally SUNK
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
With this we know the world has finally SUNK
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by MissEse: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lord have mercy! warris this? How do dey get this shape n not ve muscles.

1 Like

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by pretydiva(f): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
So wat r we gonna do wif dis
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by EmmySparky(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Choi...if this is wat a fake a-s-s looks like...then I don't ever want to a girl with a real a-s-s....
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by KMB: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Another product of God's own creation
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Her face looks like that of the girls in old primary school textbooks
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by braindamage(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Saw a bird like this at the stadium yesterday..I could control my hard-on even when a naked girl gives me lap dance,..but I could not yesterday..had to chill by doing some sit-ups. Happily I was not alone..some bulges were f**king not ashamed grin
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Engrpj(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg let me hear word... Hips or no Hips all d honeypot na d same.. In fact slim bebs are more sw***er cool
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Her hair is awesome! The shape is great too sha.

1 Like

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by bright007(f): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
worowor x worwor = wugly

1 Like

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
I hope she have something else to offer other than this fat azz

1 Like

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by floragregs(f): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kai she's shapey oooo ,but if her face na land e nor dey for site at all.

1 Like

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nope!nope!nope!I don't like;cos she is fake.come to think of it,she should try 're-constructing'her face.make everything balance.
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by slimshadie(f): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
WOW!!! Dis shape bad pass nicki minaj and Kim K sef.. #Perfect wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) / Don Jazzy / Ubi Franklin Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.