Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) (3564 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers / Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by HCpaul(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
MESSAGE TO NIGERIA

On the 8th of february 2015, the popular philantrophist Prophet TB Joshua of the gosple of Christ and the founder of Synagogue Church of all nation (SCOAN) spoke concerning Nigeria after being disturbed and prompted to speak.

He was telling the congregration about the importance of the faith bracelet and why meditation is so crucial in our christian life.

He said that meditation is a visit to God. It will boom our faith in the Christain dome.

THE ELECTION

After he had finished talking about this, he further spoke concerning the e-mail that people from all over Nigeria has been sending to him concerning the coming election.
He reflected the whole congregration concerning the prophecy he gave in the previous year concerning the election even before the time schedule was out.

This were his word:

"Pray for Nigeria especially for the coming election.
Pray for FULFILLMENT.
The year 2015 will determine Nigeria if only they successfully cross over."

He usually gave the prophecy twice in the year 2014.

He said since he has already gave the prophecy, there is no need to keep saying a repetitive word.

He further stated that as a prophet he is not permitted to be on SIDES of a party.
God's way is not Mr TB Joshua's way but rather prophet TB Joshua's way. Prophet TB Joshua control Mr TB Joshua. He said that if he does, it is carnal and not the prophet speaking but Mr TB Joshua.
He said that God may speak in the beginning and may decide to speak at the end. If truely it is God that is speaking through me, i am not to speak before God. Every other prophets (pastors) have their way of relating with God but this is my own way. Please the world, quote me right.
Just as Daniel opened his window to Jerusalem and offered prayer to his God. You can open your's to Galilee.
But has a minister (prophets) of God, your unique blessing (gift) does not permit (accommodate) being an advocate of politics or persuading your congregation to vote for a party.

He further stated:
"Prophet TB Joshua did not look for job for you but only channel you through prayer. My own is to pray for you while your own duty is to go out there to look for job.

The same way i should pray for you while you go out there to VOTE.

Concerning the election, he said that in his typed documentation of the prophecy he gave the previous years, he wrote POSTPONE instead of fulfillment while only talking in parable.

You will know a true man of God by the fulfillment of his prophecy. Meaning, a prophet may say that it would rain tomorrow even though we are in dry season. The Sun is risen and the whether is dry but the voice of God will be fulfilled according to the faith of the prophet.

Do not prophecy that it would rain tomorrow because you see the cloud darker. Such predictions does not elude a natural man to prophecy.
Don't give prophecy because of the state of the present situation. Imagine the voice of God speaking in feb 2014 even though the schedule of the election has not being organised.

He continued by saying that there is no genue prophets of God that will not have a solution for the present situation.
THE VENGENCE OF GOD

This promted the man of God to recollect back the incident of the mythyrs of faith which they bombed along with the building.
He said that there is nothing else that can be done to him anymore in this life while he is still living that can be so painful compare to what they have done.

Did you think that the whole situation will just be buried like that?

They are not just corpse of dead people but are called mythyrs.

Mythyrs means worriors.
This is just the begining, they are fighting back.
They will threatning as many people, leaders and organizations that engage in the incident and they will never have peace.

Pray for your brothers.

Imagine the possibility of animals coming to the den of a lion when the lion is not arround.

It is not human being that goes to the den of a lion but animals. When the lion returns, he will search for them and consumed them.

It is witch that comes to attack and not ordinary human being.

This is just the begining.

Vengence has begin already.

I have a popular adage in my language:
"Eni ge gi loju, igi aruwe."
The more you try to destroy a prophet, the more God empower him.

Prophets don't speak too much.
You don't hear the voice of prophets on the street.
I will not speak till all will come to fulfillments or if God decide, i may also speak before.

They bombed synagogue building but you will see what will happen next.

It will be great.

Pray for your brother's and sister's because you may not no whether they too involved.

YOU WILL SEE!
--------------------------------
Indeed, this is the Elijah, Elisha, Isiah, Jeremiah and Peter and Paul of our time.

God is fighting back. This man is talking with power. We will continue to pray for you.

Jesus is Lord!

Source: Emmanuel TV
Re: Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by farano(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by Nairalane: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Significance, Pls.
Re: Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by simplemach(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Can i get the summary of this pls?
Re: Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by egopersonified(f): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
See fine pastor. He is becoming younger and butterish by the year.
Re: Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by Cheks01(f): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Who can battle with the Lord? No one! The Lord ll cont to be wit you.
Re: Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by Gmajor(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
so what exactly did he say cos i cant place a finger on it

1 Like

Re: Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by Jameselias: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Both of u are st.upid so he ended up saying notin the question is what did he say will happen?
Re: Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) by Mcowubaba: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gmajor:
so what exactly did he say cos i cant place a finger on it
shebi him no talk wetin u Xpect..like Gej or GMb go win ...or dis 1 go happen, dat 1 go happen..sorry...

(1) (Reply)

Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! / Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / What Are Your Best Christmas Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.