Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials (2327 Views)

Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by OreMI22: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Our President is truly a brilliant man.

He has
[size=18pt]BSc, Masters and a PhD !
[/size]

Gej is the most educated man to have been Nigeria's President so far.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by OreMI22: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
[size=33pt]Oya oga Buhari, over to you.
Show us why you are qualified to govern Nigeria.
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by tobillionaire(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by Bevista: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Who asked you for this? Abi, is that what you postponed election to buy time to do?

Please, we are waiting for you in the field come March 28th. I just hope u have completed ur house in Otueke.

#March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by ChimaAdeoye: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
OreMI22:
[/size]

[size=18pt]Buhari's certificate??[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by Ayesman(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mchwewwwww
We want to see the thesis that qualify him to be Doctor.

Can anyone produce that?

1 Like

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by Ivanspring(f): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Let them know!
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by rozayx5(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ayesman:
Mchwewwwww

Can anyone produce that?

we want to see buhari essay for his forged statement of result

3 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by clevvermind(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
oya buhari, show your own. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by dulaman: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Considering the fact that the Nigerian military
has told us it cannot guarantee the safety of
INEC officials for just one day because they are
busy fighting insurgency in 14 out of over 700
LGAs in Nigeria. What happens if other part of
this country was invaded/attacked by lets say
Ghana or any other country, who will defend
us?

1 Like

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by clevvermind(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
OreMI22:
[/size]
gringringrin
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by masseratti: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Na wa oooo,no more tricks ni? I thought after the election has being postpone you guys will go and bring another issue not this certificate of a thing,its boring.
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by clevvermind(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bevista:
Who asked you for this? Abi, is that what you postponed election to buy time to do?

Please, we are waiting for you in the field come March 28th. I just hope u have completed ur house in Otueke.

#March4Buhari
na lie. tell buhari to show his certificate. we want to see it. please not the forged one o. gringrin
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by ChimaAdeoye: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ayesman:
Mchwewwwww

Can anyone produce that?

Jonathan does not even need any of those, he will show his WAEC and be fine anyday.
Buharai does not even have basic WAEC and you want to foist such illiterate on Nigeria??

Did you even pass Junior Waec? Yet you want to analyze thesis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by dguyindcorner(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
GEJ is the most educated Nigerian president and the dullest of them all

#march4buhari

3 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by Bayswater: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
rozayx5:

we want to see buhari essay for his forged statement of result

We don't even want his essay, the certificate will do.

Very soon, they will ask to see GEJ's common entrance answer script.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by lovely17(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by HugeMac: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
OBASANJO , TINUBU and BUHARI are PUPPETS OF
AMERICA !
The
Europeans, middle east and America are behind
the activities of boko harams but nigerian youths
don't learn from nobody as it appears to in their
own eyes. I said once that many African leaders
are planning to hand over Africa to Europe and
the western world again. Africa is now growing
that many of their inhabitants desire not the
foreign land anymore, and the west and the
Europe fears that if Africa eventually grow that
their manually, hard labour workforce that is
human mechanisms would threaten their
economic productivity. Nigerians wake up, the
victory for buhari is a victory for the western
and European powers. They don't care about
you, they killed gaddafi becos they know that he
has been the benchmarks, great economical
hubs of Sahara Africa. Nigerians wake up from
this deadly sleep!
THEY ARE THE PAST THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR
PROBLEMS , NOW THEY ARE NOW OUR SAVIOURS?
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by MalcoImX: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
And so what? Education is character + learning. #March4Buhari
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by briefness: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
We are more interested in the brilliant result of good governance. This is what affects us as a people.
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thats my qualified president

#teamGEJ

3 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by juman(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nonsense.

Nah certificate nigerian people go eat?

A clueless president.

He has failed as president.

Mr. stealing is not corruption.
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by PhockPhockMan: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
dulaman:
Considering the fact that the Nigerian military
has told us it cannot guarantee the safety of
INEC officials for just one day because they are
busy fighting insurgency in 14 out of over 700
LGAs in Nigeria. What happens if other part of
this country was invaded/attacked by lets say
Ghana or any other country, who will defend
us?
Please face topic, tell your oga to bring his certificate. Do you think that Nigeria presidency is a bus conductor work?

3 Likes

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by Bobandgreat: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
I wanted to jubilate but realized after reading the second time that its GEJ not GMB. I just want the almajiri's own.

1 Like

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by laurel03(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
My vote is 4 GMB... I hv decided.
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by samilo88(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ayesman:
Mchwewwwww

Can anyone produce that?
You are Looking for his thesis as if you can comprehend what he wrote about. You think a PhD thesis is like the rubbish you guys post on pages of newspapers or something you can easily Google online. If you really need his PHD thesis, kindly proceed to uniport or contact the journal under which it was published.
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by Ayesman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
samilo88:

You are Looking for his thesis as if you can comprehend what he wrote about. You think a PhD thesis is like the rubbish you guys post on pages of newspapers or something you can easily Google online. If you really need his PHD thesis, kindly proceed to uniport or contact the journal under which it was published.

Somebody is just too daft for my response...

Jona where is your #thesis ?
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by ChimaAdeoye: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
I heard APC has sent someone to write NECO for Buhari and will release the result soon.
Any news on that?
Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by OreMI22: 3:16am On Feb 13, 2015
So has WAEC cleared if Buhari ever sat for the exam?

If Buhari does not have a secondary school certificate he should be disqualified according to the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials by tit(f): 3:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Chai!
Is that what a bachelor's degree looks like?
Kai!
Thanks to President Jonathan, even we wey no go school can see wetin them they dive una for that side!
Big man good oooo.

Buhari,
bring your NECO! I go take compare my own whether i sabi book pass you.
nonesense man!
almajiri!
Go and borrow money from your wife ooo.
She don dey dash money to boko haram talk say she dey donate to victim!
(When federal government do launching for boko haram victim, how much she bring come?)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GEJ & PDP HAVE FINALLY CRIPPLED The Electric Power Sector - Joe Igbokwe / Protest In Ghana Over Epileptic Power Supply,A Tip For Nigerians(Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.