Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (35592 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by DaZion(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
I had a mathematics Teacher...Oh boy! This Teacher, she's very Tough..
She do abuse us with a slang "You're Sick In the Head"..So We started calling her "Mrs, You're sick in the head"...
Share yours!..

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by xreal: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
'Fight Lion'
His tribal marks were terrible.

27 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by bauer00: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
lool...mine was mr yanch,the man likes females ehn and prefers to flog dem on dia ass

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by eyenibibio(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
We had dis english teacher who always made us rewrite essays, letters etc. Eventually, we nicknamed him 'rewrite' & he knws it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by alberto2k(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Akufada

The man head na desert grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by DaZion(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
I also had dis Young female Yoruba teacher, We called her "Baby".Becos she's 2 hot.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by otimothy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
had this teacher called crayfish cos he had those eyes wey dey look oshodi but na ojuelegba him face,and anoda called bastinado.....mehn nobody chop bastinado cane remain d same

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Labour master/teacher.......STONE COLD.

Agric teacher........... CAJANUS CAJAN.

Literature....... Mr. Jonser.

Physics teacher...... Epsilon.

English......Lady KOI KOI...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by ifex370(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Principal :sexy boy

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by naijainfogalery: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Agric teacher Baba ajasco - he has bald head
Sport teacher - baba scratch card - he is found of scratching his thing like he has std
Mr slap - this man slaps you for no reason
Account - baba 90 - as slim as fela
Yoruba teacher - abokii - an Hausa man teaching Yoruba , u can imagine an Hausa man with his accent teaching Yoruba - 98% of the sch got F9

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by damola311: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mr buffon

Mrs Oloju obi (big eyes)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by nekaa(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
My economics teacher .. we called him spit but in Hausa cause each time he spoke he showered the students close by him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Olayokun **** our government teacher
MTN (everywhere you go) *** our English teacher (you find him monitoring almost every movements and acts of the students)
JBT (jenbe) **** commerce teacher....Though, i wasn't part of those referring to him as that.. The man was just very gentle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by WIZGUY69(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
There's one we call 50 cent, the man is just too dark in complexion and he's only the teacher that is friend with bad boys and then.
We call our Geography mistress Longitude. chai. that woman is 15 feet tall. grin and etc. a secondary school in Abj.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by TRADELYN: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin cool cheesy

1. Kini O?
This woman no know maths wella. She go just come class dey copy & paste both questions and solutions on the board.

2. Old School.

This man's hair and dress sense naa like my great grand father type.

3. Pastor!
This naa the man wey sabi preach every wednesday...he can flog better than the maths subject he teaches.

Lemme know who can relate with any of them shocked

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by delishpot: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by AMAKAVIOLA: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Had this Smallish English teacher, Cos of her stature she Walks fast n gently at d same time n can easily catch cheating. So we cald her PIGEON

Also had ds Ugly female Lecturer (probably doesnt knw she is). she loves Thorndike theory. So we cald her THORNDIKE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by koolet: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Account. teacher
Mr chewing the Cud
chewing his mouth every now and then

in my life ave promised myself never to be a teacher..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by biz2get(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
" Mr Slap "
This guy fingers are fuc.king long...
One slap can calibrate your thinking and reset your brain date and time settings cheesy shocked grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by yeyedu(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Intro Tech. master --------- Motion
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Onyekuta

The man was damn SHORT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by basisop(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mathematics teacher -Askalamanga. Whatever that means.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by koolet: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
chemistry teacher,

Nick: mirror of the world
ull neva find one strand of hair on his bald head

physic teacher Mr goshi
but we Nicknamed him Gunshot!

choi i always grin aloud anytime i remember our rudeness back thenwink...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by priscaoge(f): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hahhahahah cheesy

#TBT cheesy cheesy cheesy
×…My Mathematics teacher when I was in secondary school was nicknamed "St Iko" and "Eze Gworo"..(Iko means Cup,Eze means teeth and gworo is a type of kola).....Chai this man can drink for Africa,He's alcohol himself undecided undecided....His best friend is Kola nut and that helped his teeth to have this brownish dirty colour angry angry

×…History teacher = Adagogo

×…Our Economics teacher is Mr.Sabbinus! Always claiming that he knows it all,never accepts mistakes angry angry Even when he made a wrong spelling on d board,he must have an excuse angry Very annoying cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then we now have "Ikpenkwu" (Bonga Fish) That one over Slim angry angry angry

In Uni days, we nicknamed one of our Lectures "Co•i*tus Interruptus" shocked shocked shocked The man no de censor anything,just call them the way they are cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Sierraloaded: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by OtunbaJega: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Geography- Paa Joe

Fine Art- Fadooo ...

Economics... Master!!

Yoruba- Papa yeee

CDSS Oshodi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chalaza- agric teacher
Gabby short-Econs
Belle- inter.sc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Aikayy: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oxygen consumer: For his huge nose.

Escape from tiger claws: for his tribal marks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by holicalpha(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
booked
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by AdeniyiA(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
"touch your toes"
that's to say get ready to be flogged!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by priscaoge(f): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Students can be funny I swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by AmakaDNB(f): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Suck-Suck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe / UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates / Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.