Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (40736 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Help Me! My Nose Is Blocked / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Raymondluv(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Smartestelvis:
yes i finally found the cure through this WhatsApp no:08082801194
wat did u use in curing it?
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by toaspromo(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
call me Let me Help u 08098780059

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Raymondluv(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
toaspromo:
call me Let me Help u 08098780059
WHY NT POST IT HEAR
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Raymondluv:
I bought the herbs from him,maybe he can tell u that...
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by DBestDoc(f): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Smartestelvis:
yes i finally found the cure through this WhatsApp no:08082801194

You are so shameless, you created a thread just to sell your fake herbs and people actually beieved you needed help.
You made them go out of their way to profer solutions to a problem that never existed in the first place. Smh for you!

They should have seen through your lies, no contribution was helpful to you and all the Doctors you visited couldn't help...smart estelvis indeed, it took me less than 10 minutes of going through this thread to deduce you are a miserable and pathetic liar.

You seriously need a ban for making people waste their time on this thread, go get a real job man or come out clean and advertise your products if they are really potent.
luthorcorp:
so sorry to hear this bro but i once had a much more worse case but after spending millions going from one doc to the other i finally met someone who gave me what i first understimated but miraculously....send me a pm or call me via 08082801194!!!!!also elvisbob815@yahoo.com
This moniker is owned by same Op...chec out the email address and the op's handle...yea, Elvis....smh for you
Raymondluv:

Please don't fall for this cheap fraud. I wish i saw this post earlier. This is so disgusting.

Op, you are so foolish, did you have to use the same DP for your two monikers? Get some good education and stop creating fake threads.

3 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2015
DBestDoc:

You are so shameless, you created a thread just to sell your fake herbs and people actually beieved you needed help.
You made them go out of their way to profer solutions to a problem that never existed in the first place. Smh for you!

They should have seen through your lies, no contribution was helpful to you and all the Doctors you visited couldn't help...smart estelvis indeed, it took me less than 10 minutes of going through this thread to deduce you are a miserable and pathetic liar.

You seriously need a ban for making people waste their time on this thread, go get a real job man or come out clean and advertise your products if they are really potent.
This moniker is owned by same Op...chec out the email address and the op's handle...yea, Elvis....smh for you

Please don't fall for this cheap fraud. I wish i saw this post earlier. This is so disgusting.

Op, you are so foolish, did you have to use the same DP for your two monikers? Get some good education and stop creating fake threads.
its obvious u have a bigger problem than any human can help,can't believe fools like this still remain in NL after the last purging.for ur info I'm a graduate of civil engineering from a reputable university so I guess ur dull witted carcass u call a brain can hang around the idea that all nairalanders are idiotic as u are.....but I'm not gonna tangle with an e-diot,some problems are better left between patient and therapist
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by DBestDoc(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Smartestelvis:
its obvious u have a bigger problem than any human can help,can't believe fools like this still remain in NL after the last purging.for ur info I'm a graduate of civil engineering from a reputable university so I guess ur dull witted carcass u call a brain can hang around the idea that all nairalanders are idiotic as u are.....but I'm not gonna tangle with an e-diot,some problems are better left between patient and therapist

Young man, stop being silly and defensive.
I got you busted with a couple of evidence, you can counter my post intelligently if i was wrong.

You are just so freaking daft...to think that you actually spent 5 years in a university makes me smh for you undecided

4 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by ryanfletcher: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2015
DBestDoc:

are you okay? coz it seems like there are people sitting on top of your matter
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by DBestDoc(f): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
ryanfletcher:
are you okay? coz it seems like there are people sitting on top of your matter
So you decided to create a new moniker just to quote me? grin grin
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by santakris(m): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2015
DBestDoc:

Busted again. undecided undecided undecidedSmart girl.

2 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Wendy80(f): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
DBestDoc:

Young man, stop being silly and defensive.
I got you busted with a couple of evidence, you can counter my post intelligently if i was wrong.

You are just so freaking daft...to think that you actually spent 5 years in a university makes me smh for you undecided

Smart Azz Doc, I doff my hat for you. U are indeed intelligent. To think someone wished himself this shocked
First he asked for financial help and got busted now stylishly selling herbs na wa oh

2 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Brownzola(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
I don't know if your issue has been resolved. But for people with such a problem. I have a product that effectively cater for bad breadth . Call or whatapp me if ure interested 07035071971. Serious minded only. Health is Wealth
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by ryanfletcher: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
DBestDoc:

unless that person is insane,who would waste that whole precious time just to quote an introvert
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Gboliwe: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dbestdoc, you are good. I unfollowed this thread long time ago only to see it today on the section's frontpage again, didn't know folks were still commenting. I look in and beheld this nauseating, stomach churning discovery.

Why would the handle Smartestelvis sink so low? I mean, he sounds sane enough, writes educated enough and generally looks promising? Why would young Nigerians continually set themselves back by their actions?

Dominique, you have to ban this scammer. He is same as lutherhop or whatever the gaddamned moniker is. The same herb seller cum engineer. It's so shameful.

I took the discovery a step further and I realised the man is already set for destruction! He is impersonating another user. A US based gadget dealer. This is insane!

Here's the scam thread he created

https://www.nairaland.com/2459102/buy-import-laptopsphones-etc-cheap#35982641

and here's who he is impersonating. Please check the phone numbers and emails. He even included his Fidelity bank account details

https://www.nairaland.com/1800705/buy-import-laptopsphones-etc-cheap

Unknown to his thieving mind, the Lagtech he is impersonating is presently having some delivery issues with his customers. Little wonder no one even acknowledged his thread.

2 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Wendy80(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Satan will give people like Op their own firewood to make special hell fire for themselves. Cos them bad pass Satan. grin
Op I hail u...kai

2 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by hephzibah2015(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dear Nairalanders i need ur help...From 2011,i started having a strange air coming out from my nose.its very hot and it smells like burning rubber i was teriffied and i went to see a doctor who presumed it was a sinus infection so he prescribed some antibiotics for me.But none of the pills worked and it kept getting worse by the day.i kept going from one clinic to the other,some doctors even went as far telling me its malaria and typhoid,which i took every desired treatment but nothing worked.

Its now worse that anywhere i sit now smells like someone farted or like its a toilet place,it gets worse when i eat a proteinous food.Everyone around me keep coughing,sneezing,spiting and all sorts of attitude to show disgust and i dont blame them for that coz when i persive it myself i feel like vomiting.It smells so far that even 100metres away you can persive the strong odour ouzing out from my nose..people have called me all sort of names,some say i dont bath,some that knows my hygiene practices say i dont bath well enought but i myself knows what the problem really is.....

The moment i breath out through my nose i just notice this kind of reaction from people around like when someone just farted...It sometimes gets worse to a point where it causes a heavy wind to be blowing around the environment.i got sacked from my work place because of this problem even though they had to make up another excuse for it...i now stay indoors 24hrs everyday coz i have had enough insults and ambarrassments from ppl around.....pls no one should mention things like me having cartahh,fever,malaria,not brushing n bathing, coz i do those things more than most clean people i know....Any resousefull contrubution is welcome n pls excuse my grammar n long writeup,i'm just despirate for a cure so i can go back to my normal life.i have made sucide attempts twice but my faith for a cure one day is wot keeps me going and i pray n hope i dont attempt a third one..thanks

Hey bro, message me on WhatsApp 08064993273, I have a helpful clue for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos) / Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.