Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (54523 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by kennytidistar(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
okotv:
you don't get. This link bridge is just a short cut but there is a longer cut you can take if you want to bypass tolling. You could also get the e-tag to avoid queuing. He didn't go about it the right way and look how it all ended. He might be getting into some deep issues if he isn't careful cause its the oba we are talking of here.

Oba and so what? is the Oba greater than Nigeria? or is the Oba not once a civil servant, don't be surprise that the Oba is one of those milking you dry in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by frank043(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Mbu will suffer in Lagos state. Mark my words

Why should I mark your words when you are a nobody?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ALISMILE(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ovamboland:
More reason to have state controlled police, a whole state should be able to enforce its laws. What is the point of making laws if anyone can come and flout it with impunity?

In any case i don't expect payment of tolls to be enforced on police operations and if it were so, a sane officer would have paid at that point and approach the state government that empowered the company for a special arrangement to facilitate police operations. The AIG's action displays the general lack of self-esteem bedeviling the police and a large section of society
If he had paid it wud simply ve remained a tradition. Its gud he didn't pay! Na where dem see snake dem dey kill am!

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ALISMILE(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
aderonila18:

So people can be detained for being rude Is that part of the rule of law shocked the people who are supposed to enforce laws cannot even abide by the laws , sad
There re certain statements that can cause disturbance of public peace!
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by MrNiceGuy5: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
popcykaylah:

when a police man doesn't respect himself he would be disrespected ....he has no right to flog anyone publicly...if he wants to go through the tollgate without any obstruction.. he should ask other superior officers how they do it. ...this is not rivers state..lawless people and lawless leaders
You are right. River state is a lawless state. No single traffic light in river state. They said they broke it cos the citizens don't want to wait for any traffic light.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by lastpage: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
Lagos residents may have to brace up for more surprises from the controversial Assistant Inspector General (AIG) of police, Mbu Joseph Mbu who heads the zone 2 command headquarters of the force. He has threatened it will be fire for fire in the coming elections.

Hitherto, Policemen have been known to be "trigger-happy" in Nigeria. Now you have a Commissioner telling them it is "fire-for-fire", you wonder what kind of SIGNAL he is sending-out to the rank and file?
Meanwhile Boko Haram that needs this kind of "fire-for-fire" are roaming freely all over the land! Armed Robbers are "sacking banks and whole communities" at will...... Is this Mbu having a gargantuan sense of misplaced priority?

RICHIEBOI1:
The warning from Mbu, who came into limelight as a Commissioner of police in Rivers State with his frequent clashes with the state governor, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is coming on the heels of his face-off with the Lekki Concession Company, operators of the Lekki toll gates last week.

The police chief had last week ordered the detention of some LCC officials and policemen attached to the company after his convoy of six vehicles was asked to pay toll fees.

Let us look at the Background here: Tinubu is APC and he owns LCC.
Mbu as we all know, is acting out the same script he acted out in Rivers State where he turned himself to a "tin-god" but instead of sacking him as recommended by the Police Commission, a corrupt Jonathan has found a useful tool in this ignoble farce of a Policeman......much like Abacha's goon of Sargent Rogers and Major Al Mustapha who killed and terrorised Nigerians at will.

I wont go into Mbu's antecedent in rivers State but someone should "advice him" that "That Uniform" is not his property! Just like he wore it one day, he will "remove it one day.....and become an ordinary citizen.

You dont need to be smart at all to ask: Why was Mbu posted to Lagos State (A State that PDP has been trying to capture for decades) just a few days to the supposed Presidential election?

RICHIEBOI1:

“For now I do not have another job and will only do the right thing to protect my job. All I need is police officers to know the power they carry and utilize it properly according to the constitution.”

For him, the 2015 general elections provide an opportunity for him to shame his critics. “We will do our best. This is not the first time that I have monitored elections and so far, it has been peaceful in those areas and this will not be an exception.

“We have enough vehicles, manpower from police units such as Mobile Police Force, Special Protection Unit, Rapid Response Squad and we can even seek the assistance of the Army”, he added.
Mbu noted that his men should be prepared to work hard for the success of the coming polls and be ready to either be promoted, demoted or shown the way out of the police force if found in any act of dereliction of duty.

The last paragraph were almost the exact words of Musiliu Obanikoro, to Brig. General Momoh, in the leaked Tape where 'How the Ekiti election was RIGGED'... was properly documented! Is that a coincidence ....or just a slip of tongue?

There is a saying that "it is what the Alcohol meets inside the mind of a drunkard, that it pushes out, ....Alcohol by itself, does not manufacture the words coming out of the mouth of the drunkard"! grin grin

One might ask: When did it become the job of the NIGERIA POLICE, to MONITOR ELECTIONS? shocked shocked
So, Mbu has turned himself to "Election Monitor" and that is what he wants to use the Police for, in Lagos?

On whose behest is he acting?.....It cant not be APC for sure because those who posted him to Lagos, are from the PDP.
Also, if we go by his truancy in Rivers State, we can conclude intelligently, that he is acting out the PDP script, for Lagos.

If you still have doubt, then you should listen to the TAPED RECORDINGS of a military Officer Capt Sagir Koli (who have since gone AWOL for the safety of his life!) who was part of the TEAM sent to RIG the EKITI ELECTIONS.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/06/documents-revealed-how-brig-general-momoh-was-bullied-obanikoro-fayose-and-omisore-rig
http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/05/how-obanikoro-fayose-chris-uba-and-brig-general-momoh-rigged-ekiti-governorship-election

Listening to that Taped recording, confirms my earlier belief that "Ekiti people cannot, even in their sleep, vote-in a thug like fayose, as Governor for a second time".

That election was "rigged-confirmed" and the right thing for Ekiti people, INEC and the Nigerian Judicial System/Election tribunal, to do, is to look into that Tape and Cancel Fayose's Governoship victory..because it was stolen!.

But hey, this is Nigeria so l may be over optimistic about our Judiciary and Election tribunal. grin grin

So, now that we know the "script" that PDP goes-by (rigging election using the Nig. Army and Police farce!) and it has actually "deployed its goon" to the "Lagos War front", I urge all Lagosians to be wary, stand firm and be ready to defend Democracy.... at all cost.

If PDP wants to win Lagos, it must do it "fair and square" but let it be known that Lagosians would not accept the "Ekiti Criminality" in Lagos.
undecided

Jimi Agbaje is well-liked in Lagos but he would sure know that Lagosians cannot be intimidated by the likes of Mbu and his henchmen.
Even Sargent Rogers and Al Mustapha did not find it easy back then...... not to mention in 2015 when Nigerians are wiser.
We "wished-away" Babangida...... and we saw the "demise" of Abacha, so "who is AIG" tongue grin grin that "it" is threatening fire and brimestone?
He must know Lagos is not Rivers now?

As for Mr. Mbu, He needs to remember that "those whom the Gods are about to destroy, they first make drunk with power".

Lastpage!

Meanwhile, where in the Nigerian Constitution is it written that Police Convoy (especially and obviously when it is not on official duty of "enforcing the law" ....like chasing after Robbers) are exempted from paying Toll Fees?
I am not fronting for the "morality" of collecting Tolls on that road ..............but l am not aware (pardon my ignorance if you can point it out to me) where it is written that Policemen should not pay Toll fee or pay their Transport fare, as most of them claim "Staff", .....like they are not paid Transport allowance? angry
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by popcykaylah(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
charliejose:
oh it's ur dad rented apartment u calling an office..where u sit all day surfing trash and wasting ur life away commenting bullshit..
dude time is not by ur side...u getting old..!! get a life!
I no fit laugh ooo...seems you are analysing your life pattern.. come Manchester make I show you life..wetin I dey yarn self ...where you wan see money for ticket?lame asss biaatch!!!!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by keshconnections: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
My friend why should a force man on duty pay toll fees? So if there is security emergency and he's not handy with cash to pay he remains stuck at security risk? Will an individual or a company make a rule for the government to follow?Nonsensical nonsense.
lastpage:

Hitherto, Policemen have been known to be "trigger-happy" in Nigeria. Now you have a Commissioner telling them it is "fire-for-fire", you wonder what kind of SIGNAL he is sending-out to the rank and file?
Meanwhile Boko Haram that needs this kind of "fire-for-fire" are roaming freely all over the land! Armed Robbers are "sacking banks and whole communities" at will...... Is this Mbu having a gargantuan sense of misplaced priority?

Let us look at the Background here: Tinubu is APC and he owns LCC.
Mbu as we all know, is acting out the same script he acted out in Rivers State where he turned himself to a "tin-god" but instead of sacking him as recommended by the Police Commission, a corrupt Jonathan has found a useful tool in this ignoble farce of a Policeman......much like Abacha's goon of Sargent Rogers and Major Al Mustapha who killed and terrorised Nigerians at will.

I wont go into Mbu's antecedent in rivers State but someone should "advice him" that "That Uniform" is not his property! Just like he wore it one day, he will "remove it one day.....and become an ordinary citizen.

You dont need to be smart at all to ask: Why was Mbu posted to Lagos State (A State that PDP has been trying to capture for decades) just a few days to the supposed Presidential election?

The last paragraph were almost the exact words of Musiliu Obanikoro, to Brig. General Momoh, in the leaked Tape where 'How the Ekiti election was RIGGED'... was properly documented! Is that a coincidence ....or just a slip of tongue?

There is a saying that "it is what the Alcohol meets inside the mind of a drunkard, that it pushes out, ....Alcohol by itself, does not manufacture the words coming out of the mouth of the drunkard"! grin grin

One might ask: When did it become the job of the NIGERIA POLICE, to MONITOR ELECTIONS? shocked shocked
So, Mbu has turned himself to "Election Monitor" and that is what he wants to use the Police for, in Lagos?

On whose behest is he acting?.....It cant not be APC for sure because those who posted him to Lagos, are from the PDP.
Also, if we go by his truancy in Rivers State, we can conclude intelligently, that he is acting out the PDP script, for Lagos.

If you still have doubt, then you should listen to the TAPED RECORDINGS of a military Officer Capt Sagir Koli (who have since gone AWOL for the safety of his life!) who was part of the TEAM sent to RIG the EKITI ELECTIONS.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/06/documents-revealed-how-brig-general-momoh-was-bullied-obanikoro-fayose-and-omisore-rig
http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/05/how-obanikoro-fayose-chris-uba-and-brig-general-momoh-rigged-ekiti-governorship-election

Listening to that Taped recording, confirms my earlier belief that "Ekiti people cannot, even in their sleep, vote-in a thug like fayose, as Governor for a second time".

That election was "rigged-confirmed" and the right thing for Ekiti people, INEC and the Nigerian Judicial System/Election tribunal, to do, is to look into that Tape and Cancel Fayose's Governoship victory..because it was stolen!.

But hey, this is Nigeria so l may be over optimistic about our Judiciary and Election tribunal. grin grin

So, now that we know the "script" that PDP goes-by (rigging election using the Nig. Army and Police farce!) and it has actually "deployed its goon" to the "Lagos War front", I urge all Lagosians to be wary, stand firm and be ready to defend Democracy.... at all cost.

If PDP wants to win Lagos, it must do it "fair and square" but let it be known that Lagosians would not accept the "Ekiti Criminality" in Lagos.
undecided

Jimi Agbaje is well-liked in Lagos but he would sure know that Lagosians cannot be intimidated by the likes of Mbu and his henchmen.
Even Sargent Rogers and Al Mustapha did not find it easy back then...... not to mention in 2015 when Nigerians are wiser.
We "wished-away" Babangida...... and we saw the "demise" of Abacha, so "who is AIG" tongue grin grin that "it" is threatening fire and brimestone?
He must know Lagos is not Rivers now?

As for Mr. Mbu, He needs to remember that "those whom the Gods are about to destroy, they first make drunk with power".

Lastpage!

Meanwhile, where in the Nigerian Constitution is it written that Police Convoy (especially and obviously when it is not on official duty of "enforcing the law" ....like chasing after Robbers) are exempted from paying Toll Fees?
I am not fronting for the "morality" of collecting Tolls on that road ..............but l am not aware (pardon my ignorance if you can point it out to me) where it is written that Policemen should not pay Toll fee or pay their Transport fare, as most of them claim "Staff", .....like they are not paid Transport allowance? angry

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by bibiking7(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
1. The AIG lied. Anyone can experiment, put a constable in a car and tell him to drive thru the toll plaza in mufti, if he should claim to be a police officer, he will be asked for his ID and his details taken and allowed to go. Now, if a constable can pass for free, why would anybody believe that toll fee would be requested from the AIG. Absurd. So, folks that live in sango and akute should not come here to talk crap they know nothing about.
2. The AIG's complain about the policemen that were arrested was that they did not issue him compliments on time. The scenario painted by the news article is false.
Carry out your research, the nigerian armed forces are exempted by law from paying tolls, and this includes the police. But some of them abuse this privilege while driving commercial buses.
The AIG has been known to be aggressive and compromised.

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by lastpage: 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
popcykaylah:
same way these bastards enter a public transport and won't pay..claiming staff. rubbish.. same way they stand and mount road blocks to extort money from motorist and Okada riders. .as long as the head is bad ..the tail will be corrupt.. imagine this thug a police AIG . Nigeria don suffer..

The ROT in the Nigeria Police is SYSTEMIC!

Just imagine this thug rising to be an AIG,...... just for doing political hacking?
Juts imagine Musiliu Obanikoro (PDP, Defence Minister!) telling a brig General that if he does not rig election on his behalf in Ekiti, he might never get promoted?

Now you know those who are destroying our Armed Forces?
......No wonder Boko Haram is having a good laugh!

But let Buhari become President........ some people will smell pepper sha undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by lastpage: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
keshconnections:
My friend why should a force man on duty pay toll fees? So if there is security emergency and he's not handy with cash to pay he remains stuck at security risk? Will an individual or a company make a rule for the government to follow?Nonsensical nonsense.

Just QUOTE the line where it is staed in that post, that "Who is AIG" is on official duty?
Was he chasing armed robber or what?

Quote it please.

Did you not read all his comments and deduce he was "on Political errand"?

The bagger was probably on his way to a rendezvous with an Ashawo in one of those Hotels along that stretch!
We see them everyday now. undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by lastpage: 12:00am On Feb 09, 2015
charliejose:
you are the bastard!....it's the same people that risk their lives to protect urs..the same people that are awake all night to protect ur miserable a*s while asleep
I wonder while some peeps are not well trained in the manner of speech #smh

See who is complaining about "people not being trained in speech"? shocked shocked

Dis Jonathan issue will put you people in peril, at the end of the day.
No be today now. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by lastpage: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2015
hedonistic:

Strategise on how to kill him or remove him from his post or do what exactly? You people are renowned for making cowardly empty threats.

The likes of Tinubu, Fashola, the owambe Oba of Lagos, and other rascally APC elements in Lagos have met their nemesis in AIG Mbu. The capable AIG would dismantle APC's exploitative regime in Lagos by ensuring a free and fair election that would be won by Jimi Agbaje.

And what are "YOU PEOPLE" renowned for?
GRA -GRA and empty chest beating, Engaging your mouth before putting your brain into Drive, right?

Yet your arze has been swiped over and over, since 1963!
When was the last time you produced a President in this country?
Upon all your Gra-Gra, you will end up begging for Senate President..... #3 position, that the best you can ever get! tongue tongue

Truly, you never learn

As for Mbu, "Those who the Gods are about to destroy nii,...time will tell". undecided wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by lastpage: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Cholison:
Why was he not sent to north east to prove his toughness?

Haaa, you want Shey-Cow to dissect him? shocked shocked shocked

You know what they say about the "backyard Bully" now?

Let him keep forming 'Anwar Sadaat' until he realizes say "Lagos nor-send". undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ONYECHUKWU: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2015
Point of correction, police,navy,army, immigration,custom, etc don't pay toll they are exempted so get your fact correctly.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by SkySpirit(m): 12:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Good move Mbu, those LCC staff are too rude. The police and other security agencies cant be paying tolls in their bid to keep the society safe. The federal laws provide that they are exempted from tolls so the LCC is wrong on how they attempt to apply their state laws on federal officials.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by lazsnaira(m): 12:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Ovamboland:
More reason to have state controlled police, a whole state should be able to enforce its laws. What is the point of making laws if anyone can come and flout it with impunity?

In any case i don't expect payment of tolls to be enforced on police operations and if it were so, a sane officer would have paid at that point and approach the state government that empowered the company for a special arrangement to facilitate police operations. The AIG's action displays the general lack of self-esteem bedeviling the police and a large section of society

Most of you are being extraordinarily foolish, how on earth do you expect a policeman on duty to be carrying money around? If police officers are going for an operation they have to remember to put some change in their pocket so they can make use of an APC refurbished road? You people are so pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by darelar(m): 1:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Faibuhari:
lemme call your Dad he-goat for a minute and know how you feel, YOUR FADA NA HE-GOAT
are you mbu son? Although I don't support calling people's abusive name but mbu should just be calm because one day, power will shift from him or his boss to another person. there is yoruba adage that says (ti a ba ran omo nise eru, ki o fi ti omo je).
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by psalmsjob: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

now you know who is aig.
and you also know how sweet koboko dey.

idiot apc kpians.
Ultimately you guys will soon know what #CHANGE means...keep promoting human right violation in the name of supporting GEJ. Yes any Nigerian can dare to ask when he is being persuaded to break the law; who is the AIG? is he not being paid by the tax payers money?
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by hedonistic: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Reference:
If the APC gets into power this man might as well pack up and return to his village.

And if the PDP continues in power (which shall be the case), then the man could very well be on his way to becoming the IGP.

I say congratulations to him in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 09, 2015
redcap:
Lil kids,officers on duty don't pay tolls.

I disagree.

Official Police vehicles while actively on official police business should not pay toll on a public road.

If the stupid Lekki road scheme is private then they need to definitely pay.

Removing the police detail should end up with a lawsuit on the police department as I assume they have a contract to provide security.

On another note, in civilized countries being rude to a public servant doesn't result in arrest. Mostly except Texas where it is a crime to curse within earshot of someone else, even in your home.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Hakeem3(m): 1:55am On Feb 09, 2015
u see d kind off pple gej nd his corrupt followers are appointing sensitive positions to?? well krama dey say is a bitch.. they should all be wary wen karma starts knocking bacl on their door.. .
pdp: agents of anti democracy. ..well like patience ; deris God oo
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by securi: 1:56am On Feb 09, 2015
Don't mind them, what is politics in this. A police AIG convoy even with sophisticated piolice equipment and one school cert holder is asking who is AIG, then mobile police altercating with his escort men, what's political in that? He has always been a no nonsense man and that's him. Some ppl here feel because Oba of Lagos intervend he shld not excercise his authority, story. Tell me how do u enforce discipline in service if not what he did to his men.Can Oba condone that? In a normal place sef LCC is suppose to tender serious apology to him.
tdayof:
mbu character has nothing to do with any political party.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by aksule(m): 2:41am On Feb 09, 2015
I felt that police while on duty should not be ask to pay toll gate. State police, l doubt if Nigeria is ripe for it. Lets not create monster that will consume us.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 09, 2015
What is going on?! This is not warning but threat. Why in the whole wide world would a police office be threatening the citizens? Somebody should call him to order because he has no right to threaten the people. He's supposed to be advising people not to take the law into their own hands based on the upcoming election. Primitive nation indeed! Smh...!
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by tit(f): 3:22am On Feb 09, 2015
psalmsjob:
Ultimately you guys will soon know what #CHANGE means...keep promoting human right violation in the name of supporting GEJ. Yes any Nigerian can dare to ask when he is being persuaded to break the law; who is the AIG? is he not being paid by the tax payers money?

Is change operation wetie?
is it genocide?
is it coup?
you are violating the right of the AIG to go about his official duty and when you are called to account for your action, you are whining like an ashawo in ojuelegba!

comot for road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Gabbiddo: 3:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Reference:
If the APC gets into power this man might as well pack up and return to his village.
My brother be informed that AIG Mbu is a public servant, whoever emerges has nothing to do with him and moreso he can not be dismissed on the account of carrying out his lawful duties or retired before his time for any flimsy reason. The worst you can do to him is relieve him of sensitive duties and when he is ready to retire he leaves peacefully. Am a little bit surprised at peoples comment here. I have come to realize that a lot of people make their deductions on issues from other peoples views without carrying out proper verification. The aig is a public servant, wheather he is a partisan politician or not the fact that he has been commissioned to serve his nation will always overide everyother thing, for this reason i would say it was outerly rude on the part of the LCC staff to demand toll from him after seeing his convoy and offcourse the way he was treated resulted to counter reaction. Lets be factual in our judgement for once and eschew making statements propelled by political sentiment. Wheather APC members like it or not MBU is in lagos for real and the police duty must be done. I suggest they allow him do his job if not there will be trouble because MBU is a detailed man who acts in accordance with the dictates of the law.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ednut1(m): 3:41am On Feb 09, 2015
100Cents:

Did you say N250 per vehicle ?

Broad day robbery...
dats for a salon car, suv pay more dan dat.d oda toll gate at VI-lekki salon cars pay 120. fashola is really a scammer. change agents indeed
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 09, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Each state needs its own police force.

So they can be used for.personal terror abi. Imagine what they can do when they already use thugs now.legalizing violent thuggery
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by arimahoseloka(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Ayanko:
sentiment apart is it normal for AIG to pay toll fee on official duty. I think his convoy should not stop, unless he wishes.
is the AIG above the law of the state? if he pays taxes then why shouldn't he pay toll fee?
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Danniscott(m): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2015
aderonila18:

So people can be detained for being rude Is that part of the rule of law shocked the people who are supposed to enforce laws cannot even abide by the laws , sad

What do you know about rule of law, asking a police vehicle that might probably be on duty to pay tolls is stupid, jst like asking an ambulance carrying a patient dat needs emergency attention to wait on a hold up so dat it will obey rule of law, or asking an emergency fire service to wait nd pay tolls. U dnt even knw if the police convoy was after some criminals and u are here talking rubbish abt paying tolls that end up in some greedy people's pocket....Rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Dancing Shoki (photos) / FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.