Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Details From APC Press Conference - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details From APC Press Conference (57897 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Rivers State Apc Press Release On Biafra / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

How did they end up? Dead!!!! I fear yoruba oprumotu....though if from the ND. Abeg make we hear word. How long did it take Jonathan to start shunning baba too?

But u would be naive in fact delusional to think GMB would be tinubus puppet. One thing most ppl dnt talk about is the militants.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by james2man: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Ever since Jega announced the postponement of this elections... My instinct just keep telling me that GEJ will RIG this election. I see another recurrence of JUNE 12.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by abraka00(f): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:

Don't need any more lectures about Buhari's previous regime but want you to know that there is different between military & civilian regime, you can quote me in the future if Buhari wins, his regime will far be better than that of GEJ.
Yes that was a military regime. But the truth is that Jonathan is liberal and has the interest of Nigerians at heart. Look at Kwara state for instance, it is controlled by the Sarakis. Why not talk about change in that respect.

7 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by vislabraye(m): 12:19am On Feb 09, 2015
crixtex:

D poor have always been around.. even Jesus corroborated? .. Are u saying dea will b no poor people if buhari becomes president which he wont anyway...

Buhari will wipe out poverty from Nigeria by taking from the rich to give the poor grin.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by bashydemy(m): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ,NSA and the PDP are taking us for ride since 2011, So many atrocity under GEJ Government and nobody have been so far arrested and prosecuted. So many names have been mentioned linking with Boko Haram and they are still walking the street... trillions of Dollars are missing and the President said no money missed that the America will know if the money is missing because it's their money. Stella Oduah scander, $20b missing, Immigration scams scander under GEJ watch and still he couldn't do anything. Sometimes when i remember some of GEJ statement i just ask myself is this a PHD holder? How will a president said

1 Stealing is not Corruption

2 How much did Jin Nwobodo stole money not enough to buy Peugeot and was jailed.

3 Boko haram are our siblings and we cannot attack them.

Now they have come with another use ideal of blackmailing Jega through the National Security Adviser that they will not provide security of election cos of insurgent in the North East but they can provide securities for Mr Clueless during his campaign.. Now they need 6 weeks to do what they cannot do in over 3yrs... Well Nigerians will be patiently waiting and see how you guys wanna go about it..

Well my advice for GEJ is for him to just gentle and accept defeat after the election cos no matter what GMB is the man the masses want.. He should remember Gbagbo of Ivory Coast, He should remember Charles Taylor of Liberia... And he should also remember those pushing Charles Taylor and Gbagbo back then are not serving jail term with them.. If he shoud allow those greedy Politicians to push around he will be the only so suffer and serve the jail term when all this backfire.. He should also remember Samuel Doe.... Asari,FFK,Okupe,Abati,Muazu etc will not be there..

Word for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by alaoeri: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2015
abraka00:
Yes that was a military regime. But the truth is that Jonathan is liberal and has the interest of Nigerians at heart. Look at Kwara state for instance, it is controlled by the Sarakis. Why not talk about change in that respect.
Kwarans are contented with Saraki's dynasty ( ie they like saraki & his reign) if they ain't satisfy they can vote saraki's candidate out but Nigeria as a whole is what Jona is governing, we all throw our weight behind him in 2011 & he failed us, so tell me why we should give him additional 4years.

2 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2015
upcrown2512:
The March ELECTION is not between PDP and APC, but rather between PDP and masses

IF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN IS THE
REASON THE PDP IS PROPOSING ELECTION
SHIFT THEN IT’S A SHAME. WITH THIS TREND
OF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN, ONE
WONDERS WHAT JONATHAN WANTS TO
ACHIEVE BY DIVIDING THE COUNTRY ALONG
ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINES. I’M ONLY
WORRIED THAT PRESIDENT JONATHAN
DOESN’T KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT
HE’S DOING. BUT IT’S FUNNY TO NOTICE
THAT THE MORE HE VISITS CHURCHES THE
GREATER HIS FALL APPEARS. I’M A CHRISTIAN
AND I WILL NOT VOTE because MR PRESIDENT
VISITED MY CHURCH. ANY RIGHT THINKING
PERSON KNOWS THAT JONATHAN IS LEADING
US TO A DANGEROUS CLIFF WITH HIS
DESPERATION AND CLEAR EXPRESSION OF
RESTIVENESS.

GEJ IS IN TROUBLE.
Lies....

2 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by vislabraye(m): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

But u would be naive in fact delusional to think GMB would be tinubus puppet. One thing most ppl dnt talk about is the militants.
I hope so. Tinubu did not spend so much time and money in this election just for nothing Oh.

Either way, whether GMB or GEJ win Tinubu will cry ( provided Buhari is not a puppet )
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by JUBILEE2000: 12:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Trypant:

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN, HEAR WHAT ADIELEIKECHI IS
ABOUT TO TELL YOU.Am not a politician, neither a
member of APC norPDP.I just want to share a piece of
information withyou.=>PLEASE DON'T READ AND STOP
HALFWAY.The problem of this Nation is our
CONSTITUTION,but you may not know. Our constitution
has whatwe known as DUAL IDEOLOGY. How can you
havetwo captain in the same ship.Section(1) of 1999
Nigerian constitution statethat: the law is
supreme...Section(38) now guaranteed freedom of
believe,expression, etc. Inside the same constitution,
wehave sharia, and sharia law state that, you mustnot
practice other religion nor change to anotherreligion
you must die.BOKOHARAM are fighting for their right,
give ussharia give us sharia.., because that is what is
inthe constitution. Remember, as a Christian, theywill
like to eliminate you, simply because, youdon't believe
in what they believe.My question to you is, is Nigeria
Sharia orChristian state? Because in our constitution, it
wasmentioned 73times, Islam 28times,
Muslem10times but no single Christianity.I said, APC
has an Islamic agender for Nigeria. Lettake a close look
at the Party APC, theirleadership Structure; National
Leader NorthMuslem, South Muslem, Chirman
Muslem, DeputyMuslem..to mention but a few.Did you
know that, the newly Six Geo-politicalzone was design
by O.I.C the organization forIslam in 1983 and was
restructured by Dr AlexEgwueme when Abacha asked
for it. O.I.C didthat, just to achieve their aim, now they
havetaken North-west, North-East and are
battlingseriously in North central, this 2015 South west
istheir next battle ground. Stop been a fool, APC
istheir Machine, if you're a Christian there, they
willuse you and dump you. Hope you know that,
aSheep cannot be king in the lions Eden.If Christians
from Southwest don't wake up andpray now, they may
not live or be able to handover Christianity to their
Children in the next30yrs. Pray for Churches over
there in the Northand pray for Gej.I think i have to
stop here for today, till i comeyour way next time.

who told you GEJ is a Christian?
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by abraka00(f): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:

Kwarans are contented with Saraki's dynasty ( ie they like saraki & his reign) if they ain't satisfy they can vote saraki's candidate out but Nigeria as a whole is what Jona is governing, we all throw our weight behind him in 2011 & he failed us, so tell me why we should give him additional 4years.
If Kwarans are satisfied with Saraki's dynasty, there wont be the clamour for change. I have reasons why I want Jonathan.Tell me one reason y you prefer Buhari.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 09, 2015
vislabraye:

Buhari will wipe out poverty from Nigeria by taking from the rich to give the poor grin.
So he is robin hood? Buhari's children are not in Nigeria o... shey u know.. so u will take Atiku's money.. ok o
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by blacksta(m): 12:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Nigerians survived dictator Abacha. Obsanjo tried and failed
Gej is a small boy compared to the above...he is destined to fail if he tries any underhand tactics
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by alaoeri: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2015
abraka00:
If Kwarans are satisfied with Saraki's dynasty, there wont be the clamour for change. I have reasons why I want Jonathan.Tell me one reason y you prefer Buhari.
Corruption will be reduce to the bearest minimum.
Wasteful spending will be curtail ( nothing like 11 jets for the presidency, 300 entourages to foreign trips etc )
No contractor will wanna abandon project.
Unemployment will be reduce.
Competent hands will be appointed to various post without bias among others.

4 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by IbnuUche(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Jennynkk:
Buhari is in a mess. cheesy

#Marchddownbuhari
eeediooot! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by MAYOWAAK: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2015
The losing team so shall it happened march 28

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Hakeem3(m): 1:01am On Feb 09, 2015
the earlier pdp realises and accept their failure in both past and present the berrer for them cos they will be so disgraced. .if they lije let them postpone election to nxt year we will still conquer agents of corruption and bad governance. .
God bless Nigeria. . coolthe earlier pdp realises and accept their failure in both past and present the berrer for them cos they will be so disgraced. .if they lije let them postpone election to nxt year we will still conquer agents of corruption and bad governance. .
God bless Nigeria. .
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by abraka00(f): 1:03am On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:

Corruption will be reduce to the bearest minimum.
Wasteful spending will be curtail ( nothing like 11 jets for the presidency, 300 entourages to foreign trips etc )
No contractor will wanna abandon project.
Unemployment will be reduce.
Competent hands will be appointed to various post without bias among others.
The private Jets Buhari is using for the campaign is owned by who? Where will Buhari start war on corruption from?Tinubu or Amaechi or Atiku?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by abraka00(f): 1:16am On Feb 09, 2015
vislabraye:

Cluelessness. Is that how to wipe out poverty? You think all rich people are fraudulent? How many poor people did make rich in his hometown when he was an head of state? Must he b president before making poor people rich? Has he empowered any body before now? stop decieving urself.Buhari is very corrupt and lazy.That was the real reason for 1983 coup to cover his crime

2 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Coldfeet(f): 1:26am On Feb 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Is he mourning the death of APC?
Very most likely! apc is a sinking ship i implore its passengers to jump off now while they can. This postponement is a lifeline we at PDP is offering them!
cool vote continuity
cool vote for GEJ!
cool Nigeria moving #forward under pdp!
angry apc dragging Nigeria backward.
#we say NO!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by vislabraye(m): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2015
abraka00:
Cluelessness. Is that how to wipe out poverty? You think all rich people are fraudulent? How many poor people did make rich in his hometown when he was an head of state? Must he b president before making poor people rich? Has he empowered any body before now? stop decieving urself.Buhari is very corrupt and lazy.That was the real reason for 1983 coup to cover his crime

You didn't get my sarcasm
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by westboro: 1:55am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=abraka00 post=30558001] Cluelessness. Is that how to wipe out poverty? You think all rich people are fraudulent? How many poor people did make rich in his hometown when he was an head of state? Must he b president before making poor people rich? Has he empowered any body before now? stop decieving urself.Buhari is very corrupt and lazy.That was the real reason for 1983 coup to cover his crime[/quote

He will take from the rich s/E to give n/w
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by sweetgala(m): 2:07am On Feb 09, 2015
shadys:
I have noticed that Prof Osinbajo was absent in the last 3 APC campaign and also this press conference.
I hope all is well

Busy with RCCG duty.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Uteghe(m): 2:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Bekwarra:
Thought Nigeria will be burning by now with the postponement. APC and noise-making sha. When the CinC talks, you mofos gatz listen and stay calm. Amaechi where art thou? Come and lead protest nah. Na unknown soldier go just diffuse your miserable life. GEJ has just begun his own game, may we all live long to see the end of it and know who wins. APC na starting una get, what you people have been doing since all these days is what we in France call IGG- Initial Gra Gra.
Atam guinea pig,is the C in C that spoke? Thought its INEC? Do you have more for us on the hat wearing thief wants to destroy you?
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Eluwilussit(m): 2:26am On Feb 09, 2015
dayo23:
The APC press conference just begins, as General Buhari and other Party leaders take there sit. Details of the Press conference will be posted here!

God bless Buhari
God bless Osibanjo
God bless Nigeria
March4Buhari!

Abeg o, na all these old thieves be the change? I dey laugh. I want to remind the old general that there's nothing sacrosanct about the new dates. They could be changed if the need be.

Anyway, I don't see how the six weeks will favour PDP. Unless APC is running out of cash. It affords all the parties involved an equal opportunity to prepare and the masses as well.

It is amazing how both PDP and APC are accusing INEC. I hope prof Jega will be able to do his job unhindered. Nigerians deserve a fair election.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by mickeymimi: 2:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Wake up friends. If you had listened to the Fayose rigging plans audio maybe you would have had a little glimpse of the fact that the postponement is a tactic to finalize the rigging plans.

Rem, Okupe brags around that GMB will never be the president of Nigeria. That GEJ would rather hand over to a Military junta.

GEJ,pls remember Gbagbo of Ivory Coast...Those sycophants urging you on are ONLY after their SELFISH INTERESTS...It is not as if they love u BUT they are out 2 lead you to the hangman.Can't u see that you are the ONLY ONE running from church 2 church,pole 2 pole in name of RE-ELECTION..If GOD SAY YES,NO MAN CAN SAY NO
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by ideylaff: 2:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Bekwarra:
Thought Nigeria will be burning by now with the postponement. APC and noise-making sha. When the CinC talks, you mofos gatz listen and stay calm. Amaechi where art thou? Come and lead protest nah. Na unknown soldier go just diffuse your miserable life. GEJ has just begun his own game, may we all live long to see the end of it and know who wins. APC na starting una get, what you people have been doing since all these days is what we in France call IGG- Initial Gra Gra.

what a shame that people still think like this.... iWeep for Nigeria
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by eugoo: 2:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Nigeria cannot fall into the hands of this cancer worms piloted by a formal coup plotter in Jesus name amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by upros(m): 3:07am On Feb 09, 2015
http://youthincome.com/?user=13919 online money making ..easy nd 100% real..
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by jorlons(m): 3:29am On Feb 09, 2015
abraka00:

Some of you have shallow memories sorry to say. How can you say ''Jonathan is liberal and has the interest of Nigerians at heart''

The same JonaTAN that

1 Removed fuel subsidy with the pretence of using it for development which later ended up being a SCAM. Meanwhile price of fuel appreciated and life became tougher.

2. Allowed Abba moro to be walking scot free after SCAMING and KILLING gruaduates @ the immigration recruitment.

3 The same govt that left the parents of the chibok girls to be in pain for 10days before agreeing the girls were missing. Mind you it's over 300days and no plan to find the girls.

4 Talk about a president who could not summon courage to visit borno and boost the morale of our forces until few weeks to election. God I was embarrassed for him when BBC relayed the news to the whole world what a useless presidents.

5. I doubt if he ever speaks to or visits the families of the chibok girls. Has he visited the IDPs or are they going to kill him too.

Your HERO is nothing but a HEARTLESS LOOTOCRATIC DICK-TATOR. He is a threat to human existence and he must be sent back to Otueke to practice his voodooism.

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Mhosmhan(m): 3:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Bekwarra:
....in one sentence,,all u wrote na TRASH
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Mhosmhan(m): 3:44am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=westboro post=30558286][/quote] if u call buhari a very corrupt man....what will we call GEJ?
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by phabulux: 3:47am On Feb 09, 2015
omanzo02:

PDP will flog APC in march and april.......apc strategies is suicidal, Nigerians are not swayed.

Stop saying 'Nigerians', say you maad, ill-bred, irresponsible, despotic, thieving, despicable fools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.