Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (44921 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
please send to me...... Ecreda@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by adeymolahm(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
pls send it to me mnel2k7@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by oyefin: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
temitopefine2000@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Wolexdey(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kindly send to me...Ojewunmioluwole@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mickeysylva: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
mickeyslex@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by chinae(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
titanian1ng@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ijbeauty(f): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by natnoble(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
pls need it natmedu01@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by natnoble(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
pls i need it natmedu01@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by masky101(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
May God help us
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by josef123: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
easypee:

@hajjisemiu, @enkay27, @murphydon, @PapiDShipCapt, @rolandy22, @promsman12, @connie2flex,@ookunlola, @dare01, @Stemkay, @vansledge, @seedbaba, @osigiepurr, @obinna002, @Dparagon, @dejde

File has been sent to you all.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
pls, send it to me....tosinolubowale@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by JulianoB: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
tnx vry much
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by okooloyun1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
okooloyun1:
Pls, send to setfragil@gmail.com

@kunlexykezman, @EngrAkpan, @eltata, @igwemoagbo, @orobopasiosio, @bussyamu, @danielous, @MISSOPTIMIST, @adeymolahm, @oyefin, @Wolexdey, @mickeysylva, @chinae, @ijbeauty, @natnoble, @masky101, @josef123, @JulianoB, and @okooloyun1,

Kindly check your e-mail. Details have been sent to you.

Please remember to use a PC. You might have problem downloading if you use your mobil phone.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by danielous(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
easypee:

@kunlexykezman, @EngrAkpan, @eltata, @igwemoagbo, @orobopasiosio, @bussyamu, @danielous, @MISSOPTIMIST, @adeymolahm, @oyefin, @Wolexdey, @mickeysylva, @chinae, @ijbeauty, @natnoble, @masky101, @josef123, @JulianoB, and @okooloyun1,

Please remember to use a PC. You might have problem downloading if you use your mobil phone.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,

THANK YOU
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
danielous:
THANK YOU

You're welcomed. God bless you indeed.

Good night.

Remain blessed,
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by toom2: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2015
pls send 2 toom1ng@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by holtby09(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2015
mosestehinse@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Uricas(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2015
easypee:

@hajjisemiu, @enkay27, @murphydon, @PapiDShipCapt, @rolandy22, @promsman12, @connie2flex,@ookunlola, @dare01, @Stemkay, @vansledge, @seedbaba, @osigiepurr, @obinna002, @Dparagon, @dejde

File has been sent to you all.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
help send a copy to
uricasrajo09@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mojid22000: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2015
mojid22000@yahoo.ca
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by segun4christ: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2015
kindly send to me : Segzy4christ2009@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by sunnie1994: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2015
adeseyesunday003@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by damkin24(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2015
damlov25@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by oluwadeeboi(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2015
You missed my email earlier... dammie009@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by rexolon: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2015
rexogbe@gmail.com

I need it please.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by chyviv(f): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Pls, send it to me chiomavivienne@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
chyviv:
Pls, send it to me chiomavivienne@gmail.com

@toom2, @holtby09, @Uricas, @mojid22000, @segun4christ, @sunnie1994, @damkin24, @oluwadeeboi, @rexolon, @idnoble007, and @chyviv

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by oluwadeeboi(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
easypee:

@toom2, @holtby09, @Uricas, @mojid22000, @segun4christ, @sunnie1994, @damkin24, @oluwadeeboi, @rexolon, @idnoble007, and @chyviv

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
Seen,thnx
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,

PLS SEND TO talk2yommex2000@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by obinnakaba: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Thank you for the update and assistance please my email add is obinnaigwegbe@yahoo.com.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by tadeibk: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akintadeibk@gmail.com
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

IPNX Test Invite / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here / Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.