Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (44967 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ultimatesea: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
THE ULTIMATESEA INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER RECRUITMENT LTD,
Introduce as one of the reputed, Professional, Progressive and fastest growing recruitment agency in Nigeria
Live Recruitment live Recruitment live Recruitment. Live in lagos, UAE company delegate are coming 2nd time again on 2/3 march for Taxi recruitment of 100 taxi drivers urgently on March
REQUIREMENTS
Munimum of high schook result/ if not available no problem.
But applicant must able to xommuincation in English and write.
Minimum of 3byrs driving exp plus drivers license.
10 coloured photo taking against a white backgrand.
Valid int passport
Ready to learn other languages
Valid drivers license
Ages btw 25yrs to 40yrs.
Applicant will be tested by an expert from UAE driving school.
BENEFITS
Salary and commission up to 3000aed equivalent to 163'000k a monthly.
Accomodation and up keep allowance during training
Medical and transport to work
Driving training school for UAE licesnce and drivers permit.
PACKAGE COST 460k Which is paid instalment which include flight ticket Then after selection 30% and when visa come out 70% while medical check examination is 5000k which will be conducted at the interview
Kindly send us the no of drivers you can produce for up coming interview
Interview date 2/3/march 2015
All doc must be complete before then.
NOTE : we need only candidates that has all the requirments we listed in our previous sms and that are ready to travel if selected, so as to not waste ur time and our time. all applicant must dress corporate for interview
For more information call 07032375492 email ultimatesea@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by bintudon(f): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Ok thanks, was using phone b4
Cheers!

[/quote]
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Benolbenzene: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Benolbenzene@yahoo.com. Thanks alot bro
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Dorcyessential: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Akpandorcas@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Juninho20(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Olusolak09@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by dacillin: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2015
dacillin@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by udmathew: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2015
udekwemathew15@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by udmathew: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls kindly send to me on udekwemathew15@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by kending: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Kennedy.obasi@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by deeone09: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
dayosaheed@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Ronie24(f): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Queenronkies2004@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
deeone09:
dayosaheed@yahoo.com

@Benolbenzene, @Dorcyessential, @Juninho20, @dacillin, @udmathew, @kending, @deeone09, @erayo2GCA, @inestimable, and @Ndissle

Check your inbox. Details have been sent to you. Please download the 2.4M zip file with a computer. Avaoid using mobile phones because it may not download properly. The file contains 14 pdf files: 7 for Interviews, 7 for aptitutde tests.

Good luck.

Remain blessed.
Always remember to give a helping hand. You never know how/when God will bless you for it.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ronie24:

Sent.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Kayyhe(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
same
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by femoint007(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Oluwatuyioluwafemi@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by osamiandroid: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Pls send it phemysamuel3005665@gmail.co
m
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by OpeLovely(f): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
opeallbright@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by watzz: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
watzz700@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Holuwartosyntop: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
tosin.akintade@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
catherinenwachukwu1@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by obinna002: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
obinnaemma87@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Rhemy2013(f): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Ronie24(f): 2:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by uwaifo1234: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
uwaifoikponmwosa@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by uwaifo1234: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2015
walex084:
Kindly send to me olawaleogunnowo@gmail.com
pls send to uwaifoikponmwosa@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Amyeo: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
noffia5757@gmail.com tanx
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ladyJ22(f): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
agba.judith@gmail.com. pls i need the interview question and answer
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mayorchelsea(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
mayorchelsea@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by tomania12(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
eresetoma@gmail.com. I will be very grateful
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Moyosoreola(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Pls kindly send 2 me God Bless

rilwanmoyosore@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Moyosoreola:
Pls kindly send 2 me God Bless

rilwanmoyosore@gmail.com

Dear All,
The file download link has been sent to you all. If I've missed anyone, kindly let me know and I'll resend it.

I hope you find them files useful.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by zeeziz(f): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Pls help me out this is my email-zeeziz@yahoo.com, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / IPNX Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.