Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) (37264 Views)

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / Ooops!!!! Woman With One Ofthe Largest bosom In The World Is Searching For Love / Photos:ukraine Man Who Claims He Has The World’s Longest Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by NoOtherName: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yea shes got long legs but shes not as sexy as this model with longest legs in US. Copied from http://oscaranswers.com/photos-woman-longest-legs/

Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by jammyrock(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2015
How I EARN UPTO N100,000 MONTHLY AND HOW YOU TOO CAN

Hi friend,

Its good coming your way again.
Do you know that you can convert that time you are waisting to money?
Yes! I said so.
You must have heard about bulksms, but ignored it.
Please, it is not scam. It is real and legal business in Nigeria and across.

I make N100,000 a month just by supplying units to my clients.
Now, am not talking of hawlking it. There is no hawlking. So don't be scared. You run it right inside your room or even anywhere.

Are you still waiting for a white collar job that is not coming?
Now how much do you think that WCJ will fetch you at the end?
How long will remain a slave to one boss when you can make his salary without working for him.

My poeple, shine ya eyes ooooo

Now, how do you start?

1. I will create a platform for you(website) where you can administer to your clients.

2. I will show you how you can start making customers to beg you with their money.

3. I will also show you how you can make money from emails and phone numbers.

4. And many other things you will need to make money.

Gone are the days when you will hustle and suffer like JOB.

You can build your dream on the street of internet.

Contact me today for your money making journey.

Call and whatsapp on: 09034127323
Email: ugwokejames82yahoo.com

Visit my website for an owesome experience: www.truesms247.com

Yours money Evangelist
Ugwoke James

Thanks.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by skystar: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
dnacrystal:
Who or what is beside her in the first pix? Her husband?
no her houseboy grin
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by babiwonda: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2017
JUS SHUT UP
What a rainy Monday overhere don’t know of your side but overhere its really cold n’ rainy I guess God decided to wet the earth today anyway that’s not my business ,I know its been a while I posted for my dear readers but today’s own ain’t for everybody but actually for those who have decided not to lose focus of their DREAMS.
I’m talking about those who have decided to say “NO” to “FEAR” and “YES” to “FAITH”
I’m talking about those who have decided to BELIEVE THAT “WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE”
I’m talking about those who “WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND WORK TOWARDS THE DREAM THAT ONLY THEM SEE AND THOSE AROUND ARE BLIND TO”
I’m talking about those who remain VALID when others call them STUPID.
It’s for those the world has called a FOOL but still see themselves as a TOOL.
Now pls do me the favour if you are among those I listed above to do me the favour of READING ON but if not STOP READING .
For those who are among those who are reading on ,I want you to know that the main source of your DISTRACTION is d DEVIL and the only way to conquer him is simply by RESISTING HIM BY THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT and I’m not saying this because its written in the WORD OF GOD but because I’ve been using this weapon and it has been cooperatin wit me so I decided to share this secret with you cos I don’t wanna see you QUITTING ON YOUR DREAMS .
I know you have been MOCKED, CRITICISED, CALLED NAMES such as ODE ,OPONU ,DUMBASS, BROKEASS , etc but do you know one weapon you can use to conquer this dart thrown at you is by tellin the devil “JUST SHUT UP” and when you do this he has no choice but to run away cos 1PETER 5VS 8 says the devil is a WALKAHOLIC yeah he walks about looking for whom is WILLING TO COOPERATE WITH HIM so I need you to discipline your
EYES : Use your EYES to SHUT UP the DEVIL by refusing to READ THE LIES HE PRESENTS BEFORE YOU.
EARS: Use your EARS to SHUT UP the DEVIL by REFUSING TO LISTEN TO THE LIES AND JUNKS HE’S TRYING TO PLANT INTO YOUR HEART THRU UR EARS JUS TURN DEAF EARS TO HIM.
HANDS: Use ur HANDS to tell him SHUT UP the devil by simply REFUSING TO COOPERATE WITH GREED AND THEFT.
EMOTIONS : Use ur EMOTIONS to shut up the devil when he’s trying to activate a negative anger within you cos when a negative anger is activated within you ,negative devils get to flow into you, likewise when you ignite a POSITIVE ANGER within you ,POSITIVE POWER FLOWS OUT FROM YOU TO CONQUER THE DEVIL AND D EVIL WEAPONS FASHIONED AGAINST YOU.
Now I know after reading this somewhere in you wants to start SHUTTING UP THE DEVIL before you go to start SHUTTING HIM UP, pls understand that you can’t do it by MAN’S POWER cos you are JUST A BRANCH(JOHN 15 VS 5) and you need CHRIST’S HELP to solve or conquer any PROBLEM or DEVIL .
Learn to daily remind YOURSELF that you are a BRANCH and you need God’s Help
Learn to daily tell GOD to RECHARGE YOU WITH HIS GRACE
Learn to give God all the Glory so he can ALWAYS HELP YOU IN THE FUTURE
LEARN TO ASK GOD FOR THE GRACE TO BE FOCUS AND THE GRACE NOT TO GIVE UP.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by Lizziefinest(f): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Humblebloke:

grin grin
Tall ladies aren't allowed to wear heels abi
Who told you that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by Lizziefinest(f): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Afrok:
Yeah she's tall, but can she help me peep into the gate of heaven and check whether space still plenty for God's children like us? shocked

So for your mind you go go heaven
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by Babadoko(m): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2019
No be small thing ooooo
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by Great26(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oboi see legs
Humblebloke:
US based Russian woman, Svetlana Pankratova is not only
one of the tallest women in the world, but she also broke
the record of being the woman with the longest legs in the
world. The pretty woman actually played basketball for
Virginia Commonwealth University from 1992-1995 and set
two school records for blocked shots.

Check out her adorable pictures below:

Source_ www.vibenigeria.com
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by renux: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
check the complete pictures on 9jadp.com
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by Aventon(f): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
I wonder how fun it must be to look at everyone from her hight
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by wiziwealth: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
mehn, this is interesting
Re: Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) by Lafitout(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight / Pregnant Lady In Hijab Sings And Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.