Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,400 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) (39244 Views)

First Computer System To Defeat A Reigning World Champion. / This Umbrella Will Work In Nigeria! PHOTO / A Boy Built A Flying Aircraft In Nigeria Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by plainmirror(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
adrainuche:

k for kolomental

K for Kolomenal

K*k = K*2

E kwonsyn you?
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by lecturer11: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Keep it up kid. I wish Nigeria is a beta place, ur dreams wouldn't have been difficult to achieve. Anyways, I wish u all the best.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by pamcode(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
wait is it a girl or boy op is talking about, anyway good work but what will be done about it that the important thing
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by alimspaul: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nigerians will also be known for good, ride on the sky is ur limit
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by drshrewd: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
The kind of news that gladden my heart.

Kudos, girl.

1 Like

Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Optional2(f): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Abeg ooooo is d person 'HE or SHE'

1 Like

Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by championeh(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Proud of you Boy, but can you please tell the lady beside you to close her mouth?
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by hazyfm1: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
xynerise:

She is a girl. Try and read

she looks like a dude grin
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by poiZon: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
adrainuche:
I dub tire for FTP... Abi FTC ... This land is for sale ...

Leaders of tomorrow pray so that our grandpas don't steal your future

can we eva be a leader of tmrw when we still have the ibbs, buharis, corruptionista obasanjo, danjumas n thier ilks?
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Grahamjnr(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
More graces to them. Above all, acknowledged God!
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by bbjummy: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
adrainuche:

Nigeria point if correction...

We no gree o, na yoruba the girl be tongue
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by jdbrasco(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Over intelligence dey worry dis girl. Proud of u great mind

1 Like

Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by emmysoftyou: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
vybrant:
who says we dont produce extraordinary individuals....
IGBO KWENU!!!!! grin
yes o.. We re the hopeAthand nigerian cannot do without..

igbos re extraordinary..
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by anonimi: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:

igbos re extraordinary

Why must you spoil this beautiful thread with your TRIBAL boast that is not scientifically verifiable

Dear mods, please do the needful for my post, his and any other reference to tribal jingoism here.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by uzolexis(f): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
nice
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by HopeAtHand: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:

igbos re extraordinary..

What have you achieved in life..stop touting tge achievement of others.. Make ur own mark.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by uzolexis(f): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
sauceny:
As far as Nigeria is concerned,nobody is willing to invest in her or her project... Even the government officials would be busy stealing public funds.

My advice for the young lady is to quit what she is doing experimentally and go learn some other hand work,that would put food on her table peacefully....There are cabals in the electricity field that has invested billions of dollars & willing to stop her discovery at all cost.

why should she quit because of some theives if Nigeria does not want her other countries'll take her, she has already being invited to address pple at the world economic forum she don dey leave 9ja small small.....if we no like better thing other pple go carry am.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by creamynuela88: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
LajaLaba:
Yoruba trained girl grin cheesy

Y do yorubas love taking d glory.. whether she's Yoruba or hausa trained d most important thing is she's Nigerian n her roots her dt of d igbos. sad grin

2 Likes

Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
another factor facing girl child in Northern Nigeria is early marriage, Senator yerima wanted to marry them at the age of 7 Muslims accepted it as a norm in their Quran
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
She was born a star. Her name Kpakpando in Anioma/igbo means shinning Star. I can easily infer that she is from Delta State from the first and last names. However, she has done Nigeria proud. She has lived up to her name.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by guardian09(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
sauceny:
As far as Nigeria is concerned,nobody is willing to invest in her or her project... Even the government officials would be busy stealing public funds.

My advice for the young lady is to quit what she is doing experimentally and go learn some other hand work,that would put food on her table peacefully....There are cabals in the electricity field that has invested billions of dollars & willing to stop her discovery at all cost.
sorry to say it is this same attitude of not thinking outside the box that will not allow us grow as a nation. We the youth have a hand also in taking our country to greater heights than sit around and blame anyone or group of persons.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Applaner: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
meanwhile, my landlord's children are here fighting over Liverpool and man city.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by evea: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
brosdoncome:
Please nobody should shout change here ooo, it seems our president doesnt seems to understand what that means,
The first one he changed petrol price from N97 to N87 , still you guys were still shouting change, he changed election date, the annoying one is he almost ruined my cousins life, ehn he changed his wedding date from Feb 14 to March March 28 , now the new election date is March 28, now the guy wants to change it again, please till the wedding is done, i dont wanna hear change, before the guy change his mind ooo. abeg

lol. I pity d guy. mk he CHANGE am 2 anoda date mk e 1st pikin b CHANG. remove E.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by docsholz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
I still don't understand he or she's achievement
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Weah96: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Optional2:
Abeg ooooo is d person 'HE or SHE'

Unisex, one size fits all.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by evea: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
guardian09:

sorry to say it is this same attitude of not thinking outside the box that will not allow us grow as a nation. We the youth have a hand also in taking our country to greater heights than sit around and blame anyone or group of persons.

sauceny :
As far as Nigeria is concerned,nobody is willing to invest
in her or her project... Even the government officials
would be busy stealing public funds.
My advice for the young lady is to quit what she is doing
experimentally and go learn some other hand work,that
would put food on her table peacefully....There are
cabals in the electricity field that has invested billions of
dollars & willing to stop her discovery at all cost.

now,it's not dt we don't need it bt re d leaders ready to start mkin a difference in dis generation life? re dey willing to stop corruption?re dey telling demselves the truth? If everyone will change its thinking,it's from the government as the head. In order 4 d body 2 b functionable to move according to the brain. 1st 4 tins to be good,d government has to stop corruption and do d right tins n wen doing dt the citizens will change 2 add efforts with the government plans to build the country 4ward.
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Optional2(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Weah96:

Unisex, one size fits all.
Lol
Tor
Ok oooooooooooo
I don hear
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
guardian09:

Which box are you talking about ¿

Do you know how many people in the past,that has invented/discovered powerful stuffz in Nigeria that has either been killed, warned or arrested over same matter¿
Re: Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:

igbos re extraordinary..
Yea!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) / Some Interesting Female Scientists (Photos) / A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.