Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! (37583 Views)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes! Its febuary, the month of love! cheesy and im sure we all know what feb 14 is.. Valentines day smiley the day we get to meet with out loved ones and spread the love! I know the guys WERE happy before when INEC announced election on the 14th, so they wont have to spend money. but now it has been changed!! tongue sorry guys, Y'all have to loosen up your wallets. But dont worry, you guys arent gonna be the only ones giving and spending money, the ladies are gonna get Y'all gifts. And thats why ive composed this writeup listing ten good gifts to get your man this val season! cheesy
now, i know the popular gifts most gurls know is watch... Watch is good, but there are other things you can get your man apart from wristwatch! Personally, i find the trend past and outdated! So lets get listing!

» Cooking for him!
Yes! You can prepare your guy's favorite meal and give him as a gift! He will love you more for it and appreciate it.

» Men perfume / Cologne
looking for a lovely gift for him? Buy a perfume that smells so good and he will love it. Just get a nice, lovely and not too expensive cologne.

» Pair of shoes/snickers
guys love it when their girlfriends get them shoes!

» Singlets or Undies
it sounds cliche and somewhat weird and funny at the same time, but its a great gift for those who dont wanna spend wink

» Music player or cool headphones
is your man a music geek? Well, i know just the perfect gift to give him! Get a music player or headphones with his favorite songs recorded in them!

» A mix tape
this is also for the music lovers! Produce a mixtape and make him happy

» Get him that thing he has always wanted!
Now this is for girls who are ready to spend and have the money. Even if its a car or house.... The guy is so lucky!

» His favorite club's jersey.
This are for ladies who dont wanna spend much. A jersey wouldnt cost much.

» Psp/ Games
Is your boyfriend a fan of games and psp or whatever they are called? Get it for him, im sure its not too expensive smiley

» Take him on a dat to a restaurant and pay the bill. That wouldnt hurt much right? grin

thats all i got ladies! You can add more to the list cheesy

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Mcowubaba: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Emmmmmmmh...
Coming 4rm a lady....shocked!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by alberto2k(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
angry

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by pasqal09: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Emmmmmmmh...

You should know it's a copy/paste work

14 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by farano(f): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
haha all these things without the other thing hmmm lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Emmmmmmmh...
Meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by demelza: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
farano:
haha all these things without the other thing hmmm lipsrsealed
Why you spoil like this? grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Medunah: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
no gift can be better than Singlet & boxers cheesy

15 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by ronald4lif(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
And a good f*ck too wink

16 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by cutieberie1(f): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
ok...
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by dudesexy1111(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Give him de kitty-cat grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Rapzino: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I go with the Headphone gift, i so much love em'.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Mcowubaba: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Meaning?

I have Never heard a girl reason such......its all abt DEM....my guy pasqal09 say na copy nd paste, i believe him...

6 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Give him the only thing guys care about so much... Das all.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by purplesummer(f): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
pasqal09:

You should know it's a copy/paste work
So ladies don't think? undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I have Never heard a girl reason such......its all abt DEM....my guy pasqal09 say na copy nd paste, i believe him...
Try rolling with girls that reason then.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by yemicoal(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol @ d comment above

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Mcowubaba: 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Try rolling with girls that reason then.
I have rolled with "hundreds" of girls- believe me..
all the think abt is abt themselves....I dnt see dem as unreasonable though! (wetin man go do ), I have adapted nd learnt to accept it.
The highest most of dem think is dat-"shebi he is sleeping/going to sleep with me"

7 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I have rolled with "hundreds" of girls- believe me..
all the think abt is abt themselves....I dnt see dem as unreasonable though! (wetin man go do ), I have adapted nd learnt to accept it.
The highest most of dem think is dat-"shebi he is sleeping/going to sleep with me"
Hundreds?? You have been attracting your kind.

23 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Mcowubaba: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Hundreds?? You have been attracting your kind.
dnt insult sad , I dnt knw wat u mean by rolling,
In my own context wat I meant by rolling with hundreds of girls is
1. I have many female neighbour (no sex/intimacy attached)
2. I was in a "female dominated" dept wen I was in sch (no sex/intimacy attached to any of dem)
3. By the nature of my profession I encounter hundreds of girls nd once again- no sex/intimacy attached..e.t.c
...I dnt knw wat u mean by my kind,wat I knw is dat-at least 80% of girls R selfish period!!!
Nd once again- I dnt give a damn abt dat..if I am disposed to spend on any girl. I will Do so Wholeheartedly...I can spend (as far as m disposed) on anybody anyday (boy/girl)..not a homo, not a pervert..dats just me..

20 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by pasqal09: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2015
purplesummer:

So ladies don't think? undecided

Not 9ja ladies

How are you doing percy jackson fan
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
2. I was in a "female dominated" dept wen I was in sch (no sex/intimacy attached to any of dem)
3. By the nature of my profession I encounter hundreds of girls nd once again- no sex/intimacy attached..e.t.c
...I dnt knw wat u mean by my kind,wat I knw is dat-at least 80% of girls R selfish period!!!
Nd once again- I dnt give a damn abt dat..if I am disposed to spend on any girl. I will Do so Wholeheartedly...I can spend (as far as m disposed) on anybody anyday (boy/girl)..not a homo, not a pervert..dats just me..
Lol calm down, I meant exactly what you meant in terms of rolling.
If 80percent of girls you've met are selfish, whose fault is it?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Are you kidding me?? Whose fault is it?? Like he's responsible for them being self centered right

This is d thing abt ninja girls o. See question.

I don't know dat guy but 90% of d girls I rolled with in skul, service, and now thru work are selfish. My fault too abi?

15 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Mcowubaba: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

make i hear say na wetin u mean by 'rolling'..abegii..
Na my fault na =unto say i stingy/selfish sad...
U girls should better change.(nt dat i care)

Peace#

5 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

maybe the girls are
i know what the guys is saying i have had same experience
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by justmag(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2015
I don't think I would want any woman to get me some underwear and singlet. I would rather get a woman a lingerie or something that holds that body nicely. I will always cherish and appreciate the good intention of getting me a gift tho but that gift would not be my preference.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2015
jbonito1:

Are you kidding me?? Whose fault is it?? Like he's responsible for them being self centered right

This is d thing abt ninja girls o. See question.

I don't know dat guy but 90% of d girls I rolled with in skul, service, and now thru work are selfish. My fault too abi?
Its your fault still, its your fault if you decide to roll with selfish set of people, whatever attracted them to you is what they do, so you must be selfish too, its your selfishness that attracted them to you.
Keep rolling with your likes and keep complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by ggrin(f): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2015
Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshocked

Wetin happensadsadsad

angryangryangry

Opener/keyholder will do jareangryangry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by xynerise: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2015
ggrin:
Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshocked

Wetin happensadsadsad

angryangryangry

Opener/keyholder will do jareangryangry
Are you dating a drunk?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Back seat
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by iceberylin(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2015
Last to comment...

Thats rare cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.