Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Scandal - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scandal (5491 Views)

Dances With Wolves [18+] - Bleep, Scandal, Betrayal, Lust,crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2015
spacefreak:

You don't know what Im planning. Sleep well. smiley
hahaha, I do know, but I won't tell. I am good with secrets, good night Mazi Spacefreak. smiley
Re: Scandal by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Space freak!!!!

Update!!!!
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
MzNelly:
Space freak!!!!

Update!!!!

Chill. I'm trying to find my muse. cheesy
Re: Scandal by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
spacefreak:

Chill. I'm trying to find my muse. cheesy
dude, you need some inspiration

Why are you guys like this?

*unfollows thread* angry
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
dude, you need some inspiration

Why are you guys like this?

*unfollows thread* angry

Lool calm down joor. Will try update soon. Don't leave. smiley
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2015

I entered my apartment feeling completely knackered. Work has been hectic. I walked over to the sofa and allowed myself to sink in as I unknotted my tie. My mind quickly went through the events of the day. Having lunch with Obioha was definitely the highlight. I removed the tie from around my neck and held it on my left hand. I was feeling hungry but I'm going to put off eating till dinner. I relaxed my head on the sofa. I was thinking about Chinwe and her probable motives. What could possibly be going on in her head. Thinking about the dinner made me uneasy and restless. I looked towards my mini bar hangin on the wall. A thought quickly came to mind and a smile played on my lips. I looked at the wall clock it was just past 5pm. I got up and walked to my bedroom. Having my bath and dressing up the major things I had in mind.

After about thirty minutes I was done with bathing and dressing up. I didn't immediately wear my shirt cause I wasn't heading out yet. I made my way to the sitting room, straight to the mini bar. I grabbed a bottle of Grappa and a glass, made my way to the sofa and sat down. I placed the glass on the side stool as I unscrewed the bottle. In seconds, transparent liquid left the glass half full. I dropped the bottle on the side stool, picked up the glass and looked at the clock. It was past 5pm. I could do this till 7pm to calm my nerves I said to myself. I relaxed on the sofa, switched on the television and started watching reruns of two and a half men. I was definitely not looking forward to the dinner. I loved being single. My life worked better that way. I do have female friends though and every single one has a purpose. I poured myself drink after drink as I sat there so engrossed in the comedy.

I was beginning to feel a bit hazy. My alcohol in blood level must have definitely spiked. I looked up from the tv to the wall clock, it was almost 7pm. Shit! I screamed out. I got off the sofa, dragged myself to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and used a high amount of mouth wash. This was in order to get rid of the alcohol breath. I wore my shirt, sprayed my cologne, grabbed my car key and made for the door after pausing in front of the wall mirror for a moment.

I pulled up in front of the restaurant. Obioha had earlier sent me details. I found a free spot and parked my car. The alcohol has already started playing its part. I have become a jolly good fellow. I got off my car, locked it and started walking towards the entrance. The security man behind the door quickly pulled it open and I made my way inside. The restaurant was almost full. Different people on different tables. They were mostly in pairs. I looked around and saw Obioha and Chinwe in the far corner. They were talking to themselves. I took a deep breath. Short coordinated steps I told myself. I walked to the table and sat down.

"hello brother and sister" I said smiling while trying to adjust the sit in order to sit down.

"you are late. " Obioha said. His voice sounded uneventful.

I looked up for the first time. Obioha was his usual self. Dressed in a blue t-shirt, I couldn't see his trousers from the angle I seated. Chinwe looked unusually beautiful. Maybe it was the alcohol. Her blue gown was flawless. Her neck piece glittered in the light. She wore an awesome shade of red on her lips. Her hair flowed freely down to her shoulder. She was smiling at me.

" I'm sorry. I lost track of time " I said looking at Obioha

" just like I thought. After all the time you wasted you didn't bring a date. Good thing I didn't bring Chika...would have been awkward " Obioha sounded snarky

"I'm surprised you have not finished all the food here or you don't really have much appetite? " I countered.

" guys, guys. Take it easy. Put away your guns... " Chinwe said looking at both of us.

".. this is not the wild wild west. Lets order some food and try to have a nice evening together..."

Chinwe was like the glue that kept I and Obioha together. I sometimes wondered what would have happened to our friendship without her even during our University days.

" we should listen to your sister before she gives us a beating " I said laughing looking towards Obioha

" Don't make me ask you about your father "

Obioha said as he signalled the waiter over.

The waiter was dressed in white shirt and black trousers. He really appeared very smart. I wasn't sure what to eat. The alcohol wasn't helping either. I wondered if they could tell I'm tipsy. Suddenly, Obioha's phone rang and he moved away from the table to take it. I ordered chicken with chips, wasn't in the mood for anything heavy. Chinwe ordered Abacha with fresh fish. Obioha was still away with his phone so I asked the waiter to come back for his order.

" I'm sorry guys. I have to leave, hospital emergency " Obioha said as he sat down

I didn't want to believe I heard right. Why would he leave me all alone with the sister. Is he nuts? I was getting increasingly nervous.

" you are coming back right? " I asked hoping to God he would say yes

" I don't think so Nnamdi. I think they need me in for the night. I think a bus had an accident or something. Will fill you in later " Obioha said as he got up to leave

" you guys should enjoy the dinner" he said as he turned and walked away.

At that moment I was certain God was punishing me for something I did. I felt like the Grappa I took earlier was losing its potency.

" you seem tipsy" Chinwe said
How the hell did she know. Is it that obvious i wondered.

" if you thinking if its obvious, the answer is no. " Chinwe said smiling

"you now read minds "
" nope. Only yours. I have known you for a long time. " She said. The smile still on her lips.

She looked exceptionally beautiful. Her lips looked so enchanting. The lip stick was definitely working its magic. I needed to distract myself. The waiter brought our order and set it up on the table.

" get us a bottle of white wine please" Chinwe said as the waiter turns to leave.

"do you think that a good idea? " I asked trying to understand her angle.

" its just wine Nnamdi. Relax. " she said. Her trademark mischievous smile played on her lips

"besides what's the worst that could happen? Spend the night together? " she said as she picked up her fork.

I was dumbfounded. We were not supposed to talk about this. Why did Obioha have to abandon me. Damn hospitals!!.

" I thought we agreed never to talk about this? " my voice was so unnecessarily low like there was C.I.A agents trying to listen in.

" that's true. But I think about it. Nobody said anything about not thinking about it. Do you think about it? " Chinwe was now looking at me.

I didn't know what to say. Of course I thought about it every time. Every single night before I slept. Her touch. The feel of her skin. The taste of her lips. Everything. I thought about everything.

" No. I don't think about it and you shouldn't too"

" You know me. I cant date you. You my best friends younger sister. This is wrong. " I continued. I guess the alcohol took over.

" who says I want you to date me? Don't flatter yourself. "

" I'm an adult just like you. Stop feeling sorry and guilty " Chinwe conclude

I didn't like the direction the conversation was going. I needed to get out of there. I barely even touched my food. I was just drinking and occasionally chewing on some fries. I needed a miracle.

" I understand. Could we talk about something else please? "
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
I'm sorry its a short update. Haven't really had the time.

Cc HumbledbYGrace
Re: Scandal by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2015
It was worth a shot, thank you.
Re: Scandal by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Nice one dear.
I checked Ur profile and i was like 'mehn...U don old for NL o'
no mind me jare..
Keep it up
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Nice one dear.
I checked Ur profile and i was like 'mehn...U don old for NL o'
no mind me jare..
Keep it up

Thank you. smiley
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
"okay. Why don't you like talking about your father? " Chinwe said. She was now staring at me.

"because I don't"

" why are you being like this? Is it cause you slept with me? I am just a step sister if that would make you feel better"

I knew she was a step sister but that doesn't make it any better. It was like the alcohol was wearing off, I could see and think more clearly. I needed to get out of here somehow.

" listen, I do not dislike you. I am more comfortable if our relationship goes back to the way it was before the incident" I was still talking in a low voice.

" Okay. But don't bail on me. I know you are thinking it." She said smiling.

The bottle of wine was almost empty. I poured the last glass. As I drank, Chinwe signalled the waiter over and ordered another bottle. She took just two glasses from the first bottle. I wasn't sure what to say but I had to say something.

" are you sure about a second bottle? " I asked

" yes. I didn't really enjoy the first cause someone was busy drinking and not eating " she said with a smile

The waiter walked up and dropped the second bottle with two fresh glasses. He collected the used glasses and left.

" Be a gentleman and unscrew the bottle Nnamdi "

I sighed. I wished silently I could unscrew her like the bottle of wine. I reached for the bottle, unscrewed it and poured both glasses full. She was busy with her food.

" I think Obi dislikes women. I'm really worried about him " Chinwe said without looking up.

I was busy playing with my food and still trying to figure out the best way to bail.

" you are a woman. He doesn't dislike you. " I knew where she headed but at least I could try act ignorant.

" you very well know what I mean Nnamdi. Stop playing around. "

" No. I don't think so. He has dates. Most recently there is Chika" I said while looking into the glass of wine.

" I know that. I'm trying to say he never commits just like you. He hardly lasts in relationships. "

" he's not getting any younger. He needs to get married " she was now staring at me like I was Obioha.

I didn't know what to say. I just wasn't good at talking about my best friend behind his back.

" I will talk to him about your concerns " I said finally.

" Thank you " she said as she picked up her glass of wine.

I quickly glanced at my wrist watch. It wasn't even 8pm yet. Chinwe was Obioha's favorite family member. It was just him and the elder sister before the Mum died. The dad remarried to a widow with a daughter. That daughter is Chinwe. They immediately bonded while growing up and remained so ever since. Obioha threw her a birthday party just last month celebrating her 25th birthday. Of course, I was there. I was even introduced to the boyfriend.

" you seem bored considering you've been playing with your food all this while " Chinwe said.

I looked at her food and noticed she was almost done.

" I'm sorry, I'm not. I'm just distracted. "

" maybe you should drink more? "

I glanced at the bottle, it was half full. I shifted my eyes to my glass, it appeared untouched.

" if you don't drink with me, I would finish the bottle alone. " Chinwe threatened.

She could hold her liquor but not that much liquor. I hated being with drunk women. They tend to get more annoying.

" okay. You win. I will drink. " I sounded a bit frustrated.

" cool " she said wearing her trademark mischievous smile

I picked up my glass and emptied it into my stomach. It was just white wine, I could handle it. My phone vibrated on the table, I looked at the screen. I felt shocked. I couldn't even hide it. The number calling wasn't stored but I could never forget the number no matter how much I tried.

" what is it Nnamdi? " Chinwe said with concern written all over her face.

I barely heard her. I was still trying to make sure the call was real.

" it's my f-father" I said with shock.

" don't you think you should take it. It could be important " she sounded concerned.

"I don't think so. I am going to call him back " I said knowing that would be real difficult for me to do.

" okay. If you say so " she knew better not to push me.

I relaxed a bit on the seat, trying to figure out why my father called. We've not spoken or seen each other for years now. I reached for the bottle and poured my glass full. Chinwe seemed worried about me although she was trying very hard to hide it. The phone vibrated again and again. My father wasn't the type that calls after two rings. I just drank the wine and stared at my phone. Chinwe just stared.

" you should take the call " chinwe said quietly

" it could really be important "

I looked up at her, not sure what to say. Deep down I knew she could be right.

" if the phone rings again I will take the call " I said lifting my glass off the table.

It was like my phone was waiting for me to complete the sentence cause almost immediately my phone rang. I sighed deeply and picked up the phone as I stood up. I needed to move away from the table. I made my way towards the restroom. Chinwe just watched without saying a word. I opened the male restroom, it was empty. I closed the door behind me, locked it and took the call.

" hello? " I said into the mouthpiece

" hello son. How are you? " his voice sounded the same. He always referred to me as "son", rarely called me by my first name. I always believed its because answer the same name. He sounded authoritative and certain. It is my father alright.

" let's skip the pleasantries dad. What do you want " I tried very hard not to sound harsh.

" son , lets have lunch at my office on Saturday. "

" are you being serious dad? You want to have lunch with me? " I found it amusing.

" please son, let's not do this over the phone. It is just lunch. "

I have never heard my dad use the word "please". Something must be wrong.

" I will think about it dad maybe contact you later. Its still a long week. "

" alright son. Hear from you soon " the line went dead.

I removed the phone from my ear. I stared at it for a second or two, shrugged and made my way out of the restroom. Chinwe just sat there sipping on her glass of wine. I walked slowly to the table and sat down. Chinwe gave me that inquisitive look. I just picked up my glass and drank from it.

" spill. " Chinwe said

" there is nothing to spill. "

" come on Nnamdi. We are friends aren't we? "

"yes we are friends but there is really nothing to spill "

" Okay. What did you guys talk about? " Chinwe now had this expectant look on her face

" Lunch. We talked about lunch. "

" wait, you are going to have lunch with your father? Wow "

" I didn't agree to anything. I have the whole week to think about it. "

" I think you should do it. It would be good for both of you psychologically."

" since when did you become a shrink? " I found her statement amusing

" Its not about being a shrink. I just feel it would be good for you. "

I just looked at her.
" you should drink up, lets go. My shoes are killing me. " Chinwe said squeezing her face a little.

I nodded and emptied the contents of the glass in my mouth. We both stood up almost simultaneously. She held my hand as we made for the door. We looked like the perfect couple to the world. We made our way to the car park.

" do you need company for the night? " Chinwe asked gripping my hand a bit harder

" no. I don't. I need to be alone. Besides I have work tomorrow. "

" alright. I am not going to push " Chinwe said with a smile.

We made it to my car, we both got in and I drove off. I dropped her at her apartment. By the time I got home it was past 9pm. I felt really tired. The evening was truly an eventful one. I just got to my bed and passed out.

1 Like

Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
CHAPTER THREE - ENGLISH ASSENT

I turned to a workaholic for the rest of the week. Esther had to ask me if I was feeling alright occasionally. The answer was always the same; I never felt better. Truth is I indulged in excess work to keep my thoughts from independence. By the time the weekend came I was worn out. I avoided everybody even Obioha. I did tell him about my little chat with my father. He insisted I go have lunch with the old man. What I actually found strange was that in the midst of the excess work I found myself thinking about Chinwe. Of course I always brush that thought aside but it was becoming increasingly annoying.

The weekend is here. Tomorrow is Saturday, I still haven't decided on what to do. I pulled up in front of my apartment, I felt really tired. The thought of climbing stairs wasn't encouraging still, but I needed to be on my bed with the air-conditioning turned up. I looked over at my work bag on the passenger seat and immediately knew I wasn't taking it up with me. I opened the door and came out the car, stretched a little and looked up at my apartment's window. I closed the doors, locked it and made my way to the entrance. I stared at the stairs for awhile and got to climbing. In about a minute or so I was in my apartment. I went straight to my bedroom, switched on the air conditioner and fell on the bed like a tree chain sawed from the bark. My shoes were still on my feet. I had no strength for nothing, absolutely nothing. I just laid there and in seconds I was lost into sweet oblivion.

I woke up in the middle of the night. My thoughts must have overwhelmed my mind to waking me up. I sat up on my bed still on my work clothes. I pulled my shoes then my socks. I rubbed my eyes vigorously and looked around. I felt hungry and for the first time I needed to be around people. I looked at the wall clock it was almost 1am. I brought my phone out from my pocket and without thinking I dialed Chinwe. She didn't pick the first time and I dialed again. It was obvious my brain was on vacation. This time around she answered.

" hello, I am really sorry calling you at this time "

" its okay Nnamdi. Are you okay? " she sounded sleepy but calm. That was a surprise.

" I dunno. Are you home? " I thought maybe she could be with her boyfriend.
" yeah..."

I did the Flintstone mid air dance in my mind.

" I am hungry and I could need a little company "

" you could come over. I would make you something. " she was still surprisingly calm

" thanks. On my way " I dropped the call.

I sat there for awhile then got up and pulled my clothes. I headed inside the bathroom for a quick bath. In seconds I was out smelling all fresh. I quickly put on a pair of brown chinos and blue polo. I was thinking this is a bad idea but you know what the hell. I needed to leave my apartment. I'm just going to eat and spend some time with my friends sister. At least, that's what I told myself. I made my way downstairs then outside. My car was still parked at the same spot, was too lazy earlier to bring it inside the compound. In seconds I was on my way to Chinwe's.

The drive was a long one, Chinwe lived on the other side of town. She has a two bedroom flat all to herself. She works as an accountant in a pharmaceutical company. She is quite independent but always appeared very humble. I admired her intelligence and sense of humor which is quite rare among women folks in recent times. The streets were still busy, saw quite a number of cars on the road. Indeed the town never sleeps. I decided to make a quick run to a restaurant and buy take aways didn't feel like stressing Chinwe. It was already bad enough I was crashing her sleep. The food was placed on the back seat as I drove towards Chinwe's place.

I turned my car into the street, driving slowly towards the building Chinwe lived. I stopped in front of the gate and horned. I felt bad for waking the security man but we all got a job to do. The gate swung open after I saw eyes peeping through the security hole. I wasn't a first time visitor, much introductions and explanations weren't needed. I fitted my car into a free slot, offed the engine and took the food off the back seat. I got out the car and made my way to Chinwe's apartment.

Moments later, I was standing in front of Chinwe's door. I gently pressed on the bell located on the right wall. I stood there for some seconds tapping my feet on the floor trying very hard not to think. The door opened up and Chinwe invited me in with a smile. I couldn't help but notice the pink nightie she had on. It gripped every part of her body unceremoniously. Her hair was scattered and for some weird reason it appeared sexy to me. She locked the door then turned and faced me.

" I brought food " I said smiling while slightly raising it up.

" how thoughtful of you but you shouldn't have. I have stew in the freezer "

She was now facing the direction of the light, her skin glowed. I could see her body through the nightie. It was marvelous.

" it's fine. Don't worry about it. That's a little price to pay for crashing your sleep. " I made my way to the nearest sofa and sat down

" We should go to my room and talk there."
Her room? I thought to myself. I haven't seen the inside of her room yet. I always ended up in the sitting room or the guest toilet, you know one of those days I get hammered and take leaks at any available stop. I stood up and waited for her to lead the way. She walked past me and boy does she smell nice. I guess it was my hormones acting up. I quickly followed her and after a turn or two I was inside her room.

Her room looked nice. I could count three giant teddies in her bed. I still couldn't understand the logic behind that but that should be a topic for another day. There was a work table few meters to the bed. The air conditioner was turned on. Her duvet looked Barbie ish in pink. There were several shoe bags hanging on the wall within lied neatly placed shoes. She was sitting on her bed. I walked to the work table, dropped the food on it and pulled out the sit and sat down.

" are you for real? You just going to sit over there? " Chinwe said with a smile

" what? I like it here "

" don't be silly Nnamdi, come sit on the bed with me. You are too far away "

I didn't understand how I was far away. I just sat few inches away. I started all this by coming here. I still needed someone to talk to so I just have to play along. I got up from the sit, put it back properly and sat down beside her on the bed. She still smelled very nice.

" so, what's bothering you? " Chinwe tilted her head in my direction. Her eyes bold with no traces of sleep.

" I don't know for sure. I don't even know if I want to talk about it "

" then why did you come? "

" I just needed the company. "

" the lunch with your father has nothing to do with you looking stressed? How many hours of sleep you've had recently? "

Indeed I looked like a mess. Haven't had much sleep apart from this evening. Didn't even eat much.

" if you don't want to go see your dad its fine but you should make a definite decision cause the way you are handling it presently is really not the best "

" I don't know Chinwe. I really don't know. What if its really important? You know I haven't really forgiven him. " it was more like I was talking to myself than Chinwe cause she has no idea why there is a need for me to forgive my father.

" you can't tell if it's important or not unless you go see him" she deliberately ignored the me forgiving my father part.

" do you think I should go? I understand you not working on much. "

" you've always known what I thought Nnamdi but I'm still gonna say it regardless. I think you should go see your father. I mean how bad can it be and you can always walk away if it gets uncomfortable. "

She was right. I didn't really have nothing to lose and I could always walk away.
" you are right I guess "

She put her right hand across my shoulder and whispered " of course I'm right. "

We just sat like that for a couple of seconds not saying a word. Chinwe broke the silent as she got up.

" we should eat. Let me go get plates, I hate those take away packs. "

I smiled at her as she left the room towards the kitchen. I looked down at my wrist watch, it was past 2am. I felt a bit relieved. I yawned, I was really tired. She came back with two plates and cutleries. She transferred the food to the plates and handed me over a plate.
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cc HumbledbYGrace Chinweblinkz Mznelly Twaci ireneony Cybershow

1 Like

Re: Scandal by Cybershow(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:
oh am here
Re: Scandal by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Scandal by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
I like where this is headed
He know whats up yet he went to meet her

Hmmn
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzNelly:
I like where this is headed
He know whats up yet he went to meet her

Hmmn

cheesy where do you think it is headed?
Re: Scandal by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

cheesy where do you think it is headed?

lipsrsealed We know.
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzNelly:

lipsrsealed We know.

cheesy cheesy cheesy we'll see.
Re: Scandal by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

cheesy cheesy cheesy we'll see.

Dont disappoint me o undecided
Re: Scandal by Twaci(f): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:
Hey hey! Am here grin
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Twaci:
Hey hey! Am here grin

Do you like the story?
Re: Scandal by Twaci(f): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

Do you like the story?
still reading...
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Twaci:
still reading...

Cool. Don't forget to share your thoughts, it means a lot to me. smiley
Re: Scandal by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
spacefreak:
Thanks, I am here, I slept online last night, sorry I am late.
Re: Scandal by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Your starving us joor, I am not happy at all!
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Thanks, I am here, I slept online last night, sorry I am late.

It is fine. Tell me what you think. smiley
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Your starving us joor, I am not happy at all!

Haha calm down. I will write more soon.

Re: Scandal by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
spacefreak:

It is fine. Tell me what you think. smiley
don't keep us waiting. All in all, I am following, though I hate the hide and seek game Nnam and Chi are playing.
Re: Scandal by Twaci(f): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
*Pulls out a gun* Oya update this thread or I'll shoot Ireneony angry
Re: Scandal by spacefreak: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Twaci:
*Pulls out a gun* Oya update this thread or I'll shoot Ireneony angry

cheesy put down the gun no need to get violent. I will update the story but not today.
Re: Scandal by Maryofficial(f): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
cheesy put down the gun no need to get violent. I will update the story but not today. [/quote]

When?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Night With A Unilag Babe Part 3 / Bloodline........Prologue / What Shakespeare Book Thrills You Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.