Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? (3129 Views)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
she fell out of love with me and dumped. and we have not spoken since last year. surprisingly she just called me. wat should i do and wat does she wants?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by alberto2k(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Falentine kift grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by ronald4lif(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
You still love the baby?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by gede7744(f): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
how are we suppose to know. we aren't mind readers.

is either u pick her call and ask her urself or u ignore her.

by d way, ve u been waiting for her calls?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by immortalvoices(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Falentine kift grin

Boys don suffergrin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
She dey find VAL... grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by themejiwalker(m): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
She's broke bro..she needs some cash..........................Bro you are a moving atm grin grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Pheals(f): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Y do you guys comment on this kind post? He does not tell us the conversation between dem o <if she ask 4his dick "shld i give her or not" he wnt discuss it here o
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Beamborla(f): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Smash your phone on the wall.
better still, If you are a Catholic, book mass and
Non-catholic, thanksgiving.
Muslim...errrm...No idea.

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by jigxy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Falentine on point

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by vivaciouzz(f): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
whizcartel:
she fell out of love with me and dumped. and we have not spoken since last year. surprisingly she just called me. wat should i do and wat does she wants?

wat u should do?? Call her bk grin grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by ReVizz(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lolzz ! She was scrolling tru her fone checkin up for some fools that easily gt attracted with little attention frm her.... And spend for her anyow ! Don't b a fool for the 2nd time dude, u rememba ao much u spent last val for her. !!!! Baba jaaaraaaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by EmmySparky(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2015
whizcartel:

hang ur self
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2015
whizcartel:

She need money. As val is around d corner. Then she remembered her old maga tongue
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by dgr8truth(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Op why u dey do like say you nor know wetin she want. After you don fvck 90% comot her bride price, you are asking what she wants. She wants refund.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 3:11am On Feb 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
You still love the baby?
she is still my 1 and only
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 3:20am On Feb 09, 2015
gede7744:
how are we suppose to know. we aren't mind readers.

is either u pick her call and ask her urself or u ignore her.

by d way, ve u been waiting for her calls?
no i have not. i never expected it. she broke up with me last year way back July

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 3:25am On Feb 09, 2015
i dont knw if i can here 4rm d ladies?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 09, 2015
This is Nairaland,not soothsayer-Land,meaning we can't know till you pick her call,or you call back..
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 09, 2015
whizcartel:

Kids say the darndest things
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by linconoyee: 3:50am On Feb 09, 2015
If I were you, I will rather kill myself rather than committing a suicide
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by gede7744(f): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2015
whizcartel:
no i have not. i never expected it. she broke up with me last year way back July

just ignore her calls. whatever it is will definitely bring her to ur door post.

in addition ignore her this Valentine period
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Alexpissu:

Kids say the darndest things
lol.. it wuld av been more funny if i was a kid. 1 love.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2015
Beamborla:
Smash your phone on the wall.
better still
You spoke my mind
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by ronald4lif(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2015
whizcartel:
she is still my 1 and only

Okay then call her back and hear what she's got to say, maybe she wants you back but you know as a girl she wouldn't want to open up just like that. Observe if she's giving you some sort of green light and if she does take advantage of it and win her back
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Viktoh(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2015
alberto2k:
Falentine kift grin
i swear ah dae olways gbadun you grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by divine247(f): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
She called,doesn't mean she wants you back,its possible she just want to say hi afterall you guyz are not enemies,so pick her cal and hear her out first.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by adrainuche(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Do the needfull and clean your mouth ....
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Becos val dey come, she call u. U self wan fall mugu again. She dumped u once shame on her. If she dumps u again, shame on u 4eva.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
alberto2k:
Falentine kift grin
Abi na, op pls giv her her own share of val gift, remember God loves a cheerful giver. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Divineluv14(f): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
linconoyee:
If I were you, I will rather kill myself rather than committing a suicide

cheesy
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Dorisbest(f): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is the phone still ringing
whizcartel:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls / Teacher Gets 'pregnant By Her 13-year-old' Student(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.