Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement (8829 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Olusegun Obasanjo Spits Fire Over Pro-biafran Agitators / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Ibiyomee(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
The @SegunObasanjo twitter handle has
again released some important tweets
regarding the current desperation of the
ruling PDP party to force a postponement
of the February 14th presidential
elections.
Short URL:
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=213546

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by kodded(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
fake account
Fake news
Fake change
Fake party

angry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Pheals(f): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
kodded:
fake account
Fake news
Fake change
Fake party

angry
let assume the twitter a/c is fake! But u yr self dnt u did change<u wonh die wit heat this season witout lite? Is that the transformation gej promise us by selling phcn< WE NEED CHANGE IF YOU DNT NEED YOU CAN STAY IN ONE PLACE WE WANT TO NOTE FORWARD IT UP TO YOU IF YOU WANNA STAY IN ONE PLACE WITHOUT CHANGE LIKE A DAM WATER

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by KenJak(m): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is sincerely a very sensible talk but it can only be sensible to the sensible one.

GMB for life!!!
Long Live GMB
GMB our president.

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by kodded(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pheals:
let assume the twitter a/c is fake! But u yr self dnt u did change<u wonh die wit heat this season witout lite? Is that the transformation gej promise us by selling phcn< WE NEED CHANGE IF YOU DNT NEED YOU CAN STAY IN ONE PLACE WE WANT TO NOTE FORWARD IT UP TO YOU IF YOU WANNA STAY IN ONE PLACE WITHOUT CHANGE LIKE A DAM WATER
when the likes of tinubu, obansajo, atiku, amaechi etc are in the so call change party u excpect me to vote for them ?
beside if u check lagos tinubu the change ambassador is the real reason lagos has been stagnant
so the best way to convince me is to bring out fake propanganda, fake acount, fake news just to decive us ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by KenJak(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
kodded:
fake account
Fake news
Fake change
Fake party

angry
Either fake news or authentic, the writer make sense with everything he has written. They are very good observation. What Jonathan does not understand is that CURIOSITY KILL THE CAT... His desperation of power will would him for sure.

GMB for life!!!
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by bewla(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
GEJ last campaign was held in Bayelsa
GMB last campaign will hold in Abuja
I can assume that both chose their May 29 final
destination.
# March4Buhari to March 28 the day to make
history happen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by eaglechild: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
He should spit blood nah.

Who cares.

GEJ till 2019.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by justme002: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Whether it's fake or real,d elections have been postponed,stop crying ova what u can't change!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by kodded(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
KenJak:

Either fake news or authentic, the writer make sense with everything he has written. They are very good observation. What Jonathan does not understand is that CURIOSITY KILL THE CAT... His desperation of power will would him for sure.

GMB for life!!!
SO YOU ARE JUSTIFYING THE FRAUDULENT ACT BECAUSE IT IS FAVORING BUHARI RIGHT?
PATHETIC cry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Still pondering why the change of heart of Baba OBJ suddenly to the opposition. May peace reign in Nigeria.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by olisa4(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pheals:
dude... After typing kindly ask someone to cross-check for you.... U need change? Na jona make u no fit type wetin person go understand?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by olisa4(m): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
myhoodlink:
Still pondering why the change of heart of Baba OBJ suddenly to the opposition. May peace reign in Nigeria.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
true my brother, I don't even care who wins, they should just fulfill all the things they are promising.. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
olisa4:
true my brother, I don't even care who wins, they should just fulfill all the things they are promising.. God bless Nigeria.

Amen! Nigeria shall overcome her challenges by God's grace with everyone support and prayers. We shall overcome!!!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by kodded(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
myhoodlink:

Amen! Nigeria shall overcome her challenges by God's grace with everyone support and prayers. We shall overcome!!!

amen

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by felifeli: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2015
Obasanjo spits fire? When did the foolish old man become Sango?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by bashydemy(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ,NSA and the PDP are taking us for ride since 2011, So many atrocity under GEJ Government and nobody have been so far arrested and prosecuted. So many names have been mentioned linking with Boko Haram and they are still walking the street... trillions of Dollars are missing and the President said no money missed that the America will know if the money is missing because it's their money. Stella Oduah scander, $20b missing, Immigration scams scander under GEJ watch and still he couldn't do anything. Sometimes when i remember some of GEJ statement i just ask myself is this a PHD holder? How will a president said

1 Stealing is not Corruption

2 How much did Jin Nwobodo stole money not enough to buy Peugeot and was jailed.

3 Boko haram are our siblings and we cannot attack them.

Now they have come with another use ideal of blackmailing Jega through the National Security Adviser that they will not provide security of election cos of insurgent in the North East but they can provide securities for Mr Clueless during his campaign.. Now they need 6 weeks to do what they cannot do in over 3yrs... Well Nigerians will be patiently waiting and see how you guys wanna go about it..

Well my advice for GEJ is for him to just gentle and accept defeat after the election cos no matter what GMB is the man the masses want.. He should remember Gbagbo of Ivory Coast, He should remember Charles Taylor of Liberia... And he should also remember those pushing Charles Taylor and Gbagbo back then are not serving jail term with them.. If he shoud allow those greedy Politicians to push around he will be the only so suffer and serve the jail term when all this backfire.. He should also remember Samuel Doe.... Asari,FFK,Okupe,Abati,Muazu etc will not be there..

Word for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Old cargo

Meanwhile, seriousbabe jst got bursted below are pics of Ashley Zee whose pic shes bn claiming to be

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by lagdmark(m): 12:19am On Feb 09, 2015
As Fake as buhari's certificate

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by dgr8truth(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2015
When baba starts coughing out fire then some of us will take him seriously, but for now he just an ordinary citizen being rule over by a clueless president.

Obasanjo is so quick to criticise GEJ and the latter will just keep quiet as if he heard nothing. This same obasanjo that could not tolerate criticism during his presidency. Some persons like baba just live to forget yesterday and they think others are like them. I wish GEJ is like Abacha to iced baba fvcking azz.

#GEJtill2019 if e pain you well well vote #GMD.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by nationwide1(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Obasanjo should allow us hear word. He was more power hungry and drunk than Jonathan. He sought 3rd term because he didn't want to relinquish power. He destroyed lives and properties worth billions of Naira in Zaki-Biam and Odi without compunction till date. He was worse than Jonathan as far as power drunkenness is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by clevvermind(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2015
lagdmark:
As Fake as buhari's certificate
everybody and everything in that party is fake. including buhari's result. they are so fake. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by coldsummer: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2015
[size=18pt]There's one thing we all can't take away from GEJ:

#CLUELESSNESS

Take that away from him and he will be left with nothing.

GEJ continue to humor us.
[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by clevvermind(m): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2015
olisa4:
dude... After typing kindly ask someone to cross-check for you.... U need change? Na jona make u no fit type wetin person go understand?
that guy is a big dunce. his hatred for Jonathan has made him to lose his senses. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by OmoUSH(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2015
GMB is now an unstoppable moving, certainly, I tell thee!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by camelus: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Ibiyomee:
The @SegunObasanjo twitter handle has
again released some important tweets
regarding the current desperation of the
ruling PDP party to force a postponement
of the February 14th presidential
elections.
Short URL:
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=213546
Obj sabi use twitter handle?Loll
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by ReSexzskilz(f): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2015
Nothing can stop Buhari.

Let PDP continue their mischeifs
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by paulolee(m): 1:14am On Feb 09, 2015
I smell lies coz APC fellaz av bin fakinq tweeter accounts to popularize n favour dier chanqe qame n I jus hope dea don't end up riqqin d election coz dea av bin cursinq GEJ eve since it was shifted....Next..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by Kennywills7(m): 1:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Obj is not d right person to criticise gej
He didn't allow pple d freedom Gej has given to all Nigerians to express themselves

Anyway i know its a fake account
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by zukasteve: 1:47am On Feb 09, 2015
song by: MARS
under licence from : ALLSTATION RECORDS
DOWNLOAD THE TRACK HERE.
https://ia902709.us.archive.org/22/items/Jonathan_201502/Jonathan.mp3

this is so far the most inspiring PDP campaign song so far.
read the lyrics.

who sat and watched, our fate and loss.
he came so fast and changed our lives.
when we were down beyond our frown,
he kept his word and gave us light,

tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say!
we love you jonathan
our sweet! sweet! nigeria.
give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for,
Goodluck jonathan.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, Nigeria.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, our fatherland.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for my country.

what a man with so much love,
what a man with a big big heart,
see the man that stood by us come rain and sunshine,
electricity and water, good road and sweet food, eradicating poorverty,
better jobs and education.
eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.
tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say

just download and enjoy the complete song.
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by judiciarypalava: 4:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Like GMB like OBJ. Just promoting backwards change.
And l say NO to;

-Stage frightened, illiterate old change agent

-Fraudulent change promoters

-God fatherism

GEJ all the way
Re: Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement by ketiy77: 4:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Why is obasanjo scared that they did it,

Was is man buhari going to win. No.

Obasanjo change election date too. Why is he making noise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Polls: Buhari Returns To Abuja / 1999 Constitution Limiting Some Nigerians Like Caged Lion - Ohanaeze / Why Did Ibb Sign Nigeria As A Member Of The Organisation Of Islamic Conference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.