Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today (3851 Views)

Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
The Lagos State Governor collected his PVC today February 8 at Polling Unit, Ward G3 Unit E002, State Junior Grammar School, Itolo Street, Surulere, Lagos . pics below :

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/photos-governor-fashola-collects-his-pvc.html

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by makazona(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
finally.

FTC

GEJ all d way
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Emyemyberry(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
So na now him dey take him pvc,all thanks to gej 4 shifting d polls,so that all apc people go fit take their own,vote and still loose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Emyemyberry:
So na now him dey take him pvc,all thanks to gej 4 shifting d polls,so that all apc people go fit take their own,vote and still loose
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by obaobirin: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Emyemyberry:

Initially today was d last day 4 d collection of PVC : his own waas part of d 1s dt wasn't ready.. ow will pdp win wyt d new wave of change seaming amongst d electorate. What dey can do is not make buhari contest by bribing d judge to preside over his case starting tomorrow wyt 2billion naira nd also impeach Jega 4 not dancing to pdp's tune.. but there's always a way 4 d APC's . Now that the plot has bin uncovered all loop holes wil be blocked..

ON #March4Buhari we stand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
As the interim coordinator for Nairaland Progressives' Badoos (NPB) i hereby summon donphilopus Omenka, Barcanista, Caseless to this thread

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Brimmie(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oga Fash!! cheesy
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by alaoeri: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is the same person yeebos are accusing of hoarding their PVC undecided yeye ppl.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Brimmie(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
The light-skinned Corper gather bobbie! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by smartigo: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
This Fashola na clown. See the way he was examining the PVC. He wanted to be sure if it carried his correct data. grin
I hope this will lay to rest allegations and rumours making wave of Fashola involvement in some missing PVCs. But honestly, I find it preposterous to say the least.

This is what this govt has done; the polity is very hot that everybody can adduce any action to something/somebody.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Brimmie:
Oga Fash!! cheesy
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2015
That fyn NYSC babe
I need to a flight to lagos noow
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Freelancer00(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Those Igbo guys on that other thread claiming Fashola is holding ur PVC. When u're ready to vote, u'll go and queue for ur PVC. Don't come and be spewing thrash and giving urself high blood pressure. Go and collect ur PVC and if u don't need it STFU

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Zellie: 12:31am On Feb 09, 2015
The cameraman on blue though grin grin
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:41am On Feb 09, 2015
IbnSultaan:
That fyn NYSC babe

grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by omenka(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
As the interim coordinator for Nairaland Progressives' Badoos (NPB) i hereby summon donphilopus Omenka, Barcanista, Caseless to this thread
Sweethrt I've seen the thread since yesterday oo. Just been too angry to be sufficiently active over the past two days. A civilian coup just happened right in our eyes yet some demons still open their trashy gob to call Buhari a coup plotter and a dictator.

The hatred I have for the president and PDP and her supporters right now is unimaginable.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
spread this good News grin. Jonathan said some funny stuff, he said after being first booed:
“I know you love me, you like me, and I love you and like you.
To which the crowd shouted, Noooo!!! Nooo!!!!
He said,
“I know some people are coming to spoil your mind.”
To which the people said “Nooo!”
He continued,
“0.00 % of you have been infiltrated and hate us, but you must work with the governor of this state”
To which the boos and No! No! came.
He continued,
“Don’t allow anyone to deceive you, I am telling you as your father, uncle and brother
“You must work with the governor!”
And then came, PDP – Noo! PDP – Nooo!!! Heard above the suppression of the drums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIn-H8XRBfU#t=287

skip to 5:00 to watch that part grin grin grin grin grin grin. How can a president and a Phd holder say "0.00% of you have been infiltrated"?
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Caseless: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
grin grin Nice job. I told bercanista that you are a good mobilizer, he wouldn't believe me. *salivates*
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Caseless: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2015
omenka:
Sweethrt I've seen the thread since yesterday oo. Just been too angry to be sufficiently active over the past two days. A civilian coup just happened right in our eyes yet some demons still open their trashy gob to call Buhari a coup plotter and a dictator.

The hatred I have for the president and PDP and her supporters right now is unimaginable.
bro, take heart. I hate gej so much.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by omenka(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2015
eighTHREAD:
spread this good News grin. Jonathan said some funny stuff, he said after being first booed:
“I know you love me, you like me, and I love you and like you.
To which the crowd shouted, Noooo!!! Nooo!!!!
He said,
“I know some people are coming to spoil your mind.”
To which the people said “Nooo!”
He continued,
“0.00 % of you have been infiltrated and hate us, but you must work with the governor of this state”
To which the boos and No! No! came.
He continued,
“Don’t allow anyone to deceive you, I am telling you as your father, uncle and brother
“You must work with the governor!”
And then came, PDP – Noo! PDP – Nooo!!! Heard above the suppression of the drums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIn-H8XRBfU#t=287

skip to 5:00 to watch that part grin grin grin grin grin grin. How can a president and a Phd holder say "0.00% of you have been infiltrated"?
Well, putting it into perspective, he isn't wrong saying 0.00% have been infiltrated. It means none of them has been "infiltrated", but how can he say that when a large section were seen and heard shouting "no no no..."??

This man puts the D in dufoos. He disgusts me now more than ever with the coup he just carried out.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2015
omenka:

I understand my brother, quite sad.

Caseless:
grin grin Nice job. I told bercanista that you are a good mobilizer, he wouldn't believe me. *salivates*

cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by UniqueGem(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2015
LOL!! Another cheap political stunt to further drag in the already gullible Nigerian. He only said and did all this to re-direct all accusing finger being pointed at him. Nigerians under rate the extends this politicians will go in making sure we're deceived. TO ME, GEJ still remains the LESSER of TWO EVILS.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Darling, you are doing a very nice job as our interim NPB Coordinator kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Omenka, we are having more disciples
IbnSultaan:
That fyn NYSC babe
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Alphaoscar: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
As the interim coordinator for Nairaland Progressives' Madoos (NPM) i hereby summon donphilopus Omenka, Barcanista, Caseless, pendy79, Gbawe, Ilugunboy,Aressa to this thread

Fixed.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Alphaoscar: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:

Bros, You need a CHANGE in your way oooo.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by donphilopus: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy grin cheesy grin The babe smooth finish....
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by omenka(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Indeed. The ministry must move to its permanent sight! Soon we go start dey collect dues oo. Who go be our treasurer sef?? grin
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Baba, na your step I de follow na
Alphaoscar:

Bros, You need a CHANGE in your way oooo.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2015
We for appoint Donphilopus or caseless to be our treasurer
omenka:
Indeed. The ministry must move to its permanent sight! Soon we go start dey collect dues oo. Who go be our treasurer sef?? grin
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2015
donphilopus:

I trust you cheesy
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Caseless: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2015
donphilopus:

this gat me laughing grin grin
Na omenka comment with respect to d gals i wan see cos him go relate their look to bole wey mama de sell for street and he's not in d mood. Ur own comment don fill the space left by omenka grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) / Aba Celebrates Biafra Heroes Day In Grand Style (photos) / Invasion Of Nigeria By Benin Rep:1914 Agreement Has Expired, Boni Yayi Tells PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.