Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

"I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (35954 Views)

Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company / Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Johnnyessence(m): 4:59am On Feb 09, 2015
The emir of Kano, His Royal Highness, Muhammad Sanusi II, has said that he was once slapped for exposing stealing when he discovered that a matron at his school, Saint Ann Primary School, has been stealing from his school box and confronted her which earned him a slap from the angry matron.

Emir Sanusi stated this yesterday in Kano during an interview. He recalled his past experiences most especially at his alma mata, Saint Ann School, and disclosed that he was about seven or eight years old when he and his colleagues discovered that their biscuits and other provisions repeatedly kept on missing. He added that he and his colleagues came to the conclusion that the matron who had access to their belongings must be stealing from them.

Sanusi said that he had one day discovered that his box was emptied by unknown person and pledged to confront the school matron.

Emir Sanusi recalled that he led the first demonstration at the age of seven at Saint Ann, School, Kaduna, Kaduna State.

According to him, the school was initially a girls only school until it incorporated boys. The school authority permitted the boys students to use the school dormitory to keep their belongings and a matron was appointed to supervise and took care of the boys’ boxes.

Emir Sanusi described himself as the person who always talks about missing items.

He said that it has been difficult for him or any other person to express the enormity of what Allah has done for him.

It would be recalled that since he became emir of Kano, Sanusi had made it clear that the position comes from God.

According to him, it is not because one is clever or connected, that he is favoured with appointment but at the prerogative of the Creator to give to whoever He so wishes.

On the question of his knowledge of the Bible, Sanusi II responded that he was the best in Bible Knowledge and had scored a distinction in Bible Knowledge in his common entrance examination.

He added for a person like him who attended Islamiyya School ,the development made it easier for him to use his knowledge about previous prophets and the history of their time, saying it was similar happenings he discovered in the Bible, particularly the old testament.

http://leadership.ng/news/410928/slap-exposing-theft-emir-sanusi

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Nice one detective Sanusi the man who reveal so many looting going under the nose of the out-going presido. Hafizahu Lahu Ta'ala Yah Sultonu.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by jars9: 5:18am On Feb 09, 2015
BOKO SPONSOR.

12 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by ascaris(m): 5:20am On Feb 09, 2015
Was that really a slap? I thought you were kicked out! Fishermen only understand those who talk and reason with fish brains. So, next time when you are dealing with one, dont talk from both mouths but use your anus!
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by tit(f): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2015
is that why he use public money to commit adultery with married woman in CBN?
if we were pratising sharia, he will be stoned to death with his adultrous woman friend.
the matron will only get one of her hands chopped off!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by phlemzy: 6:01am On Feb 09, 2015
^^^ I salute ur info ma. If not for Sanusi was made the Emir, he would have said more than ears could contain by now about some more missing funds.

1 Like

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by eyenibibio(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2015
This is what happens when pple dnt fllw dier job description. He did same as govenor of cbn and look at wat dat earned him.
Sai Gej.

12 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Thats what this current govt is known for...slapping and sacking honest and upright citizens in office! Too Bad!! angry

35 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by thaoriginator: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
if we were pratising sharia, he will be stoned to death with his adultrous woman friend.
See dis kain b'itch with a maggot infested poucy sef dey talk.. Idiott!

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Sibrah: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2015
He says he was the best in Bible Knowledge in his class, Then he should stop defending an invincible God with his hands and stop supporting those who do if he has any idea about revelation from bible.

2 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Caseless: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2015
When you exposed a bigger thief like jonathan, we all know what happened.

If this guy wasn't an emir today, I wonder what his combination with soludo out there on the loose with their pens would have done to this useless administration of Jonathan.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by joseph1832(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2015
And years after that incident, as an adult, you got a sack for exposing the missing N20 Billion Naira.

History always has a way of repeating itself!. Life truly is a b!tch!!!.

7 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Caseless: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Sibrah:
He says he was the best in Bible Knowledge in his class, Then he should stop defending an invincible God with his hands and stop supporting those who do if he has any idea about revelation from bible.
You did not make sense.

39 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by johncreek: 6:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Sanusi is definitely right because he got a really bitter dirty slap for exposing theft.
That's Goodluck or should I say Badluck administration for you.

17 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Truckpusher(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Caseless:
When exposed a bigger thief like jonathan, we all know what happened.

If this guy wasn't an emir today, I wonder what his combination with soludo out there on the loose with their pens would have done to this useless administration of Jonathan.
Continue barking like a rabid dog.

13 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Vicotex(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Caseless:
When you exposed a bigger thief like jonathan, we all know what happened.

You don run your kai-kai infested mouth finish?

4 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by stinggy(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

I smell jealousy. He'll never know you in this lifetime, so cool down undecided

19 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Vicotex(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
See dis kain b'itch with a maggot infested poucy sef dey talk.. Idiott!

na early morning be dis o.
No make me vex make I no hide you inside one of buhari daughters smelling vagina

9 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Bayswater: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Hmmm, really?? Na Wahhh oo!! NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action, leave a comment!

Stop spamming on this website.

6 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Vicotex(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2015
stinggy:

I smell jealousy. He'll never know you in this lifetime, so cool down undecided
MUMU Comot 4 road make GEJ FreshAir touch me 4 body

17 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by thaoriginator: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:

na early morning be dis o.
No make me vex make I no hide you inside one of buhari daughters smelling vagina
ordinary sense as small as rat's own u no get. I pity ur mama!

11 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by alaoeri: 7:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Sanusi don't worry you will soon be vindicated but the clueless one will surely be on his way to Otuoke by May 29.

4 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Vicotex(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
ordinary sense as small as rat's own u no get. I pity ur mama!
See senseless coward o

4 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by idealsico(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Funny. Many people making comments did not even read the post. Why not finish reading his story before commenting?

2 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Alphaoscar: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Get ready to MarchoutGEJ from Aso Villa and let's join hand to..........

March4GMB as our new President.

6 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by bunmioguns(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2015
shocked
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Talkative
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by makazona(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ all d way biko
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by LMAyedun(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2015
idealsico:
Funny. Many people making comments did not even read the post. Why not finish reading his story before commenting?
See who is talking. cheesy
Park well jor!
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Faibuhari: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Sanusi attended a christian school, I now know the reason why he is so sophisticated unlike GMB that is schooling is still in doubt and hates western education

3 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2015
This is d time to use GEJ words and character against him to win him in the forthcoming election, if only if dia will be election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] / Buhari Hosts Fashola & Members Of Election Planning & Monitoring Directorate(pho / Buhari And Donald Trump Yet To Meet At UN After ‘Lifeless Comment’. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.