Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,844 members, 7,798,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On (2584 Views)

2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by ajahexcel(m): 6:12am On Feb 09, 2015
2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme is currently ongoing.

NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
AGIP (NAOC) Scholarship Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OHL Joint Venture

R. C. 2974
2014/2015 NAOC TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: APPLICATION/EXAMINATION
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2014/2015 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective February 9 to March 9, 2015.

Category of Awards

Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY FOR NAOC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:

Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:

200 level students and above
Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of naoc/nae/aenr
Only Indigenes of naoc Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award. Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly March 9, 2015.

NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.

Application is open to 100 level students only.

1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents

Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID Card
O’level Certificate
Admission Letter
Birth Certificate
Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
JAMB Result

2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload

DEADLINE FOR 2014/2015 NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY (NAOC) SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

The application deadline for the 2014/2015 NAOC Scholarship is 9th of March 2015.

To Commence your Application, Visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships
Visit Source: http://.com/2014-2015-nigerian-agip-oil-company-naoc-tertiary-scholarship-scheme-application-ongoing-share/
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by ajahexcel(m): 6:16am On Feb 09, 2015
Dont wait apply on time Goodluck Nairalanders......
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by kumpharm(f): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Can a newly admitted awaiting resumption apply? Resumption is in March (21st)
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by ajahexcel(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yes you can apply so long as you are of the 2014/2015 set and meet the other requirements
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by DrLazDevitan: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
ajahexcel:
Dont wait apply on time Goodluck Nairalanders......

But am a fresher of 2014/2015,the problem here is we are to resume and no school identity card yet.What should i do?
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by maxben(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
kumpharm:
Can a newly admitted awaiting resumption apply? Resumption is in March (21st)
Yep.
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by ajahexcel(m): 4:25am On Feb 10, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

But am a fresher of 2014/2015,the problem here is we are to resume and no school identity card yet.What should i do?

Use your clearance slip or any other document that confirms your admission into your school and course of study...

Goodluck
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by DrLazDevitan: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
ajahexcel:

Use your clearance slip or any other document that confirms your admission into your school and course of study...

Goodluck

Thanks Bro.Hope you will keep us posted for more and other scholarship yet to come?
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by ajahexcel(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Yes of course, you can always visit my website and download my scholarship alert application on www..com
GOODLUCK BRO
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by Lordseyad(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Let us know, if there's anyone for 200L
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by ajahexcel(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lordseyad:
Let us know, if there's anyone for 200L

We hope Agbami and Chevron show up by next week
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by ajahexcel(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2015
application is currently ongoing, and a number of modifications are currently ongoing on scholastica website
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by Avast(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
please am unable to register on scholastica,anyhope ?
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by DrLazDevitan: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2015
ajahexcel:
application is currently ongoing, and a number of modifications are currently ongoing on scholastica website

What if my HOD is not present to sign my photocard.Besides,when are we to write the test?
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by Dammytrager(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
My resumption is May(OAU), can i apply
And please wats with NIN
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by DrLazDevitan: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dammytrager:
My resumption is May(OAU), can i apply
And please wats with NIN

Register with business centre on scholarship stuff,and they shall know what to do with that.
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by DrLazDevitan: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Boss Ajahexcel,is it compulsory i filled in a bank sortcode?
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by Unekz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
hlo fellow N/landers..plz can som1 apply in multiple scholarships For instance, applyin in Agip n the same time applyin in Agbami Is it possible ??
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by maxben(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Unekz:
hlo fellow N/landers..plz can som1 apply in multiple scholarships For instance, applyin in Agip n the same time applyin in Agbami Is it possible ??
Yep, with the account u open with scholastica.ng u can apply for all the scholarships u are eligible for on the same website.
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by vaniesexy: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
please am from IMO but not d oil producing region ,studying nutrition n dietetic, which category can I apply for, n pls explain host communities
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2015
ajahexcel:
2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme is currently ongoing.

NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
AGIP (NAOC) Scholarship Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OHL Joint Venture

R. C. 2974
2014/2015 NAOC TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: APPLICATION/EXAMINATION
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2014/2015 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective February 9 to March 9, 2015.

Category of Awards

Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY FOR NAOC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:

Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:

200 level students and above
Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of naoc/nae/aenr
Only Indigenes of naoc Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award. Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly March 9, 2015.

NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.

Application is open to 100 level students only.

1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents

Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID Card
O’level Certificate
Admission Letter
Birth Certificate
Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
JAMB Result

2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload

DEADLINE FOR 2014/2015 NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY (NAOC) SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

The application deadline for the 2014/2015 NAOC Scholarship is 9th of March 2015.

To Commence your Application, Visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships
Visit Source: http://.com/2014-2015-nigerian-agip-oil-company-naoc-tertiary-scholarship-scheme-application-ongoing-share/
Plz how do i download my application?
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by missuniverse(f): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2015
y is dis thread quiet?
d exam hasn't been taken, dat should keep the thread moving
Re: 2014 / 2015 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Application Is On by 2nioshine(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
missuniverse:
y is dis thread quiet?
d exam hasn't been taken, dat should keep the thread moving
Guess the on going election ish is really keeping all scholarship on hold.........................Gat lots of peeps who applied for this scholarship yet there r blank on updates and no shortlist still................just hope this delay won't affect our pay......................

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) / I Didn’t Graduate With A First Class Degree And I Am Happy About It / Education Sector Funding: Which Area Is More Important In Order Of Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.