Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Please Suggest: Why Most Bloggers Fail To Make Money From Their Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Suggest: Why Most Bloggers Fail To Make Money From Their Blog (445 Views)

With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With / Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day / Why Many Business Fail In Nigeria And How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest: Why Most Bloggers Fail To Make Money From Their Blog by hillus: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2015
An intro to a blog series titled “3 days to boosting your blog’s income” said that the principal reason why most bloggers fail to make a full time money from their blog is due to wrong strategy or business model (as the author refer it to as)

The author asked a question: which I believe is certain: Are you a blogger or publisher? He highlighted most bloggers fail to succeed because many use the publisher’s model instead of the entrepreneurial model

Although it was an intro article to the main post series, but it was rich and enlightening. I will like to hear your opinion on the same topic

Here is the link to the post http://blog.beepbay.com/boost-blog-income/
Re: Please Suggest: Why Most Bloggers Fail To Make Money From Their Blog by hillus: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2015
Just came across another idea why most nigerian based bloggers fail to make money from their blog and that is lack of business approach. How you view a blog determine the approach and your approach determine your result at the end of the day

More point please

(1) (Reply)

Get Fix Game / Open Your Account And Get Your 30 USD No-deposit Bonus. / Relivance Of Bulk SMS To Todays Business Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.