Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Know You're Not Coming Home. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Know You're Not Coming Home. (4760 Views)

Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. / If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / How to know you're a foodie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
onegig:
I like to always explore all the options in a story. Lets assume the other lady played along and never introduced her husband or made the banker a family friend I.e friends of both. The story would have been different.

Intending to do something is like you are 50 percent across the line to accomplishing that act. if the opportunity presented itself the husband would have cheated. We can only say thumbs up that he regained his senses or he was just lucky.

That's why married folks need to first realise the fact that your spouse is your best match. YEAH you would always meet people of the opposite sex that are more beautiful and do things better than them but it doesn't make them better than your spouse. Contentment is a big deal.

Having that basic understanding would make you resolve to always make it work and give it your all. Have two people with the such ideals in a marriage then you got a blissful one.

Nice one

I did not want to second guess ni cheesy

I just appreciate the fact the husband was quick to come to his senses and the wife was quick to forgive. smiley
Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by Tbells91(f): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
I love this.. thanks op, for sharing!!
Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by kilokeys(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
I've read this story before.

But reading it again just struck a chord.
Why do I feel like crying this early monday morning biko kwanum?

Yes, he left wifey and went out there. That guy has one quality I desire above everything in the man I'd marry.

His Selflessness and non-obnoxious nature.

SHMG.

smiling sheepishly at my screen... plenty thingz dey happen. ill treat my gf better o.
Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by MizMyColi(f): 8:55am On May 07, 2015
kilokeys:

smiling sheepishly at my screen... plenty thingz dey happen. ill treat my gf better o.

You treat her worse?
Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by kilokeys(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

[font=Georgia][You treat her worse?/font]
my dear.. naah. but i think i take her for granted. like.. mehn.. i love d chase.. i could chase forever.. when it becomes mine finally.. boredom sets in. she has no clue anyway. so ill try my best to see it work

love is hardwork
lust is easy

2 Likes

Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by MizMyColi(f): 9:14am On May 07, 2015
kilokeys:

my dear.. naah. but i think i take her for granted. like.. mehn.. i love d chase.. i could chase forever.. when it becomes mine finally.. boredom sets in. she has no clue anyway. so ill try my best to see it work

love is hardwork
lust is easy

Too bad then.
You've gotta to work out something.
Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by kilokeys(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Too bad then.
You've gotta to work out something.

ill mail you

1 Like

Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by MarineOne: 8:46am On May 19, 2015
I wonder where the spark goes after marriage. May God help us as men to remain true. I think men just like conquests. Once they marry they see the wife as a conquered battle hence they want to move to the next battlefield. I pray for every woman whose husband has strayed away that God will restore the joy and love you once shared. Never give up on us. Love u guys

1 Like

Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by Aitee1: 9:08am On May 25, 2015
obowunmi:
Why do Nigerian think that the woman who accommodates their cheating behavior is the right woman for them?

Why are you this intelligent? kiss

In fact to an African man that's the only thing a woman does right, not questioning their cheating nature, anything other than that you're a nag angry sad

1 Like

Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by Aitee1: 9:09am On May 25, 2015
MarineOne:
I wonder where the spark goes after marriage. May God help us as men to remain true. I think men just like conquests. Once they marry they see the wife as a conquered battle hence they want to move to the next battlefield. I pray for every woman whose husband has strayed away that God will restore the joy and love you once shared. Never give up on us. Love u guys

Are you married yourself?
Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by EfemenaXY: 9:55am On May 25, 2015
Lovely story. Good lessons to be learnt too.
Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by missingribs: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2016
MarineOne:

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by Viking007(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Well written.
Re: I Know You're Not Coming Home. by sisisioge: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Groovy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

.......... / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? / Managing Children And Getting The Chores Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.