Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes (57366 Views)

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by lalasticlala(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2015
City Peoples Magazine is reporting that the over 5 Year Old Marriage between pretty actress Uche Elendu and her husband, who was her fan, Mr Igweanyiba, has crashed. The marriage produced a daughter. Uche had long done her traditional Marriage before her white wedding in January 2012. Below is how City Peoples Magazine is reporting it... ..

Star Actress Uche Elendu ‘S 5yr Marriage To Owerri Billionaire Crashes

•Relocates to Lagos

Among all the showbiz celebrity weddings that has rocked the scene in the last couple of years, one which really created a buzz in the movie industry was that of star actress Uche Elendu. The pretty diva got knocked off her feet by her billionaire fan who fell in love with her the moment he saw her on screen and tried viciously to prove his undying love for her.

The duo met in 2011 and according to the actress in an interview she granted at that moment ,”That’s the way God designed it for us. My husband was not the only fan I had at the time I met him. I used to have a lot of fans but I believe he was the only one that was meant for me. I’m convinced he was although it was not really easy for him to win me over initially.I think we were meant for each other. God designed my husband for me. That’s why our marriage worked. I usually get calls from my fans, and each time I receive calls, I try to appreciate them, talk to them politely. But I don’t make them my friends. In the case of my husband, he was very persistent. So, when the opportunity called for us to meet each other, we discovered it was going to be more than mere fan. There and then, we became friends and later got married. “She was the envy of all her peers as her super rich hubby spoilt her silly with affection , expensive gifts and all.After their engagement, she gave birth to her first daughter in Dubai where her international bizman, hubby Prince Oggo Walter Igweayimba a.k.a. Nku 1, threw a lavish party to host his friends, business associates at Cayman Island, Dubai.The couple got married a year later in Owerri, a wedding that shook the entire city of Owerri, Imo State capital. The wedding held at Maria Assumpta Cathedral Parish, Owerri; and was graced by the high and mighty in The social , corporate and political world. Uche rode to the church in a royal chariot led by a stretch hummer that conveyed the bride’s train that comprised movies stars Chika Ike, Sophie Tchikere, Maureen Solomon, Oge Okoye , Adaora Uko among others.The wedding also paraded her billionaire husbands fleet of cars ranging from G-Class, R Class, C- Class all Mercedes Benz products, 2011 infinity jeep, all with customised plate number, from NKU 1 to NKU 11.The wedding reception was held at the Imo State House of Assembly Ground to buttress the groom’s importance in the society. After the wedding, the beautiful and very amiable actress upped her game in the movies and also went into movie production. Everything was rosy for the lovebirds until few months ago when the marriage hit the rocks.

It was alleged that the center could no longer hold over the mother of 2’s activities as an actress and at some point, the husband allegedly asked her to move out of his life but as the mother of his kids, he gave her access to everything she owned including the luxury cars he bought her.

The actress since the incident has temporarily relocated to Lagos and now resides on the Island. Her best of friends currently is movie star Ini Edo whose marriage also packed up recently but she is doing so well for herself, irrespective of the break up. The two friends have been stepping out to events together lately as well,one of such was Muna’s candle night at Ojez. The sexy actress Uche has also reverted her customised number plates from Lolo NKU which means Nku’s wife to normal plate number.
The pretty actress no longer wears her wedding band and now currently lives in her new home with her daughter.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/star-actress-uche-elendu-s-5yr-marriage-to-owerri-billionaire-crashes/

Meanwhile, Uche Elendu is yet to comment on the reported crashed Marriage. Hopefully she would soon confirm or refute the report.. .

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by mizkeleke(f): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Uche don't join the league na.

FTC rocks u know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Money is not Marriage..or at least not d main ingredient for a happy marriage..Assuming The Fan had been just one normal salary earning guy,she would have refused.
But since the so called fan na Billionaire, dem no go think am twice !!

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Billionaira husband!!! it doesnt show on him atall

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Bantino(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Why nah?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by englishmart(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2015
I love this lady. Maybe I should continue from where he stopped

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by eyenibibio(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Crashing - is allowed.
Btw, is dat how a 'billioniare fan' dresses on his wedding?!
Even Mr. Ibu dey laff am.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by englishmart(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2015
mizkeleke:
Uche don't join the league na.

FTC rocks u know
nah! It doesn't rock. It's just childish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2015
I'm not surprise.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by englishmart(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2015
eyenibibio:
Crashing - is allowed.
Btw, is dat how a 'billioniare fan' dresses on his wedding?!
Even Mr. Ibu dey laff am.
exactly my views too. See tye like mama peace wrapper

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2015
Typical 20th century marriage.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2015
THE PERPHAPS THEORY

1) perhaps the man wants a male child that will inherit his supposed billions ( the lady has only a daughter)
2) Perhaps the Man has seen a much prettier,sexier,curvyer actress on screen and fell in love with that one too ( Love at first watch )
3) Perhaps he has used her fame, destiny and glory to renew and replenish his own billions and she has nothing to offer again.( I and many other people hardly know this face in Nollywood)
4) Perhaps the man is on nairaland and as noticed bustyhelen ,flirtykaren, rokiatu and patience..

grin

Remember everything is just " PERHAPS"

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by slimyem: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2015
The man does not look anything close to a billionaire....
....some things billions cannot do ...cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by ammyluv2002(f): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2015
No pls......Uche, don't do dis cry sad
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Equado(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by ladyju(f): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Too bad
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2015
Eeyah.... this girl that speaks kwarect english? embarassed lipsrsealed
Well, make una go work am out jor! We have celebrities with long lasting marriages, so no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nutase: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Can this be love

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Homes are made by women! A woman that can't make her home has no honor.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by paulolee(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2015
hmmm...wen I heard dt she's married to dt man I jus smiled n doubted dt d marraqe wud last...
maybe she left hym coz she wanna focus on hr runs bizz n stop d stiqma or bein taqed "married" in order to qet a richer n biqqa suitor...
d man shud jus act as if it was a nollywood scene move-on wt lyf n let karma finishes its warm up n push ups n kum huntinq for her lyk d way d normal nollywood films do end....
........**drops fone, liqhts weed n start tinkinq abt LyF**

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by adedam007(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Eya
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by frodobee: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Someone please let her know there is another billionaire fan wanting to grow old with her, only say yes. You can contact him thru me. He will wipe away your tears, love u like a queen.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by njuwo(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:
I love this lady. Maybe I should continue from where he stopped
Continue wetin? Na me wan continue from where he stop you hear
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by onosprince(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fp tins
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by bomasek(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Make I join lacasera topic just in case.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by jayne8585yahoo(f): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
her husband face is too strong abeg, do what rock your boat my dear, you live only but once.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
The husband sha...I wonder how he would have looked without money

9 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
WHY WON'T HER MARRIAGE CRASH MAJORITY OF IGBO GIRLS LACK MANNERS AND HOME TRAINING. NOT SURPRISED. MTCHEEEW

15 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by gbodimowo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
next
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by slap1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
From the wedding pictures, the guy looked uncomfortable, like he could already see the end.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.