Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420262 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by eddymorega(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Pls I need some1 to tell wic one to choose, in the personal detail toward the end, there was a colum Height (cm) with option of 1 and 2 and height (m) 1 to 30+shay. Then I wanted to use diploma, bt there is no poly in the institution provided. How can I do it. Pls I need u ppl to assist me.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by HARTSL: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2015
kollybay4u:
At the Education history i can see in the Type: select one, primary, secondary, university and professional. I'm using my OND certificate. Pls what can i choose since poly is not among?

Under which cadre are u applying. Though I have not applied but I believe if u apply under the right cadre, u will get answer to ur question. ASI 11 is for university graduates, Inspector is for Polytechnics while Immigration Assistant is for O'level

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by valboy20(m): 1:25am On Mar 03, 2015
clily: [Go to any local gov, Enugu South or North. As them where d Nimc Office is

Thanks bro
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by c4life: 2:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Pls, after filling 'Employment' and clicked 'save n Continue', it did not save, rather 'error has occurred'. Is there any special way of filling it?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by 1stdammy: 3:36am On Mar 03, 2015
please help a brother out here, I have filled the form, getting to review form, i noticed my date of birth(the day), my drivers license(issue date) changes with a day less. As anybody encounter the same problem?? What can i do pls??. And again, is there anything to print out after submitting the form?? Its urgent pls. Thanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Kennyvision1: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Please the first phase of the immigration form is not responding "an error as occurred " that is the message I got all through, even till the time am typing this message, any solution please?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by funstufz: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2015
kelvincoll:
Hi house, After registering successfully over a week now and got my NIS00000xxxx number, i am about to login again to edit my profile. I would like to know if my application number would change again when am done editing, review and click on submit?

Congrats bro,

Please how do you manage the Height (m) and the Height (cm) portion of the Form.

Thanks in advance
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Kennyvision1: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2015
please i need your help. is it necessary to print the review page of the form?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Charlieoyi: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2015
1stdammy:
please help a brother out here, I have filled the form, getting to review form, i noticed my date of birth(the day), my drivers license(issue date) changes with a day less. As anybody encounter the same problem?? What can i do pls??. And again, is there anything to print out after submitting the form?? Its urgent pls. Thanks
if ur date of birth is 3rd march,put 4th march.same wit any oda tin dat drops 1 step down when u review
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kelvincoll(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2015
funstufz:

Congrats bro,

Please how do you manage the Height (m) and the Height (cm) portion of the Form.

Thanks in advance

Actually is it quite confusing which im sure the authority re aware of. I put in 1m and 173cm (coverting 5ft 10in to cm) i doubt that would be a criteria for shortlisting. Even the SSCE part display a total difference tin when i review it but has d correct value on attempt to edit.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by 1stdammy: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Charlieoyi:

if ur date of birth is 3rd march,put 4th march.same wit any oda tin dat drops 1 step down when u review
thankz boss, I'll try that right away. Pls are we to print anything?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by eastermaris(f): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello house, for the previous employment section, how wld a person who haven't been previously employed go about moving to the next page of the form without the error poping up?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2015
pls am having this eror from the first page. any solution pls

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by funstufz: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
kelvincoll:

Actually is it quite confusing which im sure the authority re aware of. I put in 1m and 173cm (coverting 5ft 10in to cm) i doubt that would be a criteria for shortlisting. Even the SSCE part display a total difference tin when i review it but has d correct value on attempt to edit.

Naija authorities sha, in my own case, the Height (cm) stops at 99cm, not even upto 200cm.

I still don't understand why it was so

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Lihad(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
buh dere is no expiring date on d slip
c4life:
Voter's card can do it as well. If u dnt have voter's card as well, may be u look for where dey ar registering National ID, and present ur L.G. Identification letter in order to be enrolled and get ur temporal National Id. Gud luck!

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by politifact: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sup guys,I am having problems with the educational section.It keeps telling me 'error' when I try to fill my university and professional qualifications after entering my primary and secondary details.is there any special way of entering one's university and professional information?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by c4life: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Neither National Id nor voters has. Dont pay attention to everythng there, expiring date of those thng cannot be the criteria for shortlistng. Put any date there and move on. Thanks

Lihad:
buh dere is no expiring date on d slip
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kcboy34(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
kcboy34:
I did my national ID registration On 13th of February and they said I should come back in 2 week time for the slip where my National Identification Number is. I went there 2day and they said its not ready yet dat it might be ready in 1 month time. Plz help don't know what to do. Should I fill my national ID tracking number in place of my national ID number or should I fill my Voters identification number on my PVC there should incase the NIS recruitment portal closes b4 my National ID number is ready? Plz I need advice o.
the NIS recruitment portal has been updated, you can now use your PVC, NIMC slip as your identification and the secondary school grades have been corrected. ThankGOD their head don correct
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by adelcole(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can i use my ucweb on my phone in d midnight to do d registration? HAs anyone used phone here? Please
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kcboy34(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
adelcole:
Can i use my ucweb on my phone in d midnight to do d registration? HAs anyone used phone here? Please
yes. I used UCweb on my blackberry
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by haykay2005: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
K
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
soltex:
when u verify by going to ur email, click d link dey sent to you, and it'll redirect u to d front page of d site, click on vacancy n choose d position u Wnt to apply for, then dwn d page you'll see sign in, sign n start filling d form. even if u can't complete filling d form, u can com back anytime or day to continue with your email n password
Tanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Sholy9ja: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Plz after doin correction on d form can I re-submit the application
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by unikazzy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
valboy20:
pls anybody in Enugu..

Where can I register for national ID card?

use ur PVC
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by luvprince4real(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Done..... Using phone? uc web is d browser u need.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Yes.. Ur reg. Number will stil be d same..
Sholy9ja:
Plz after doin correction on d form can I re-submit the application
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by valboy20(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2015
unikazzy:
use ur PVC

thanks bro..i went for my PVC and they are telling story sad
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ostopsmich(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
c4life:
If ur using phone, fill it one-one and submit then click personal info again and and fill anoda one and click continue... til u finish filling all of them (i.e. if u put ur state, click continue and go back again and continue like that.)

I did as u said bro and it worked, but still having issue with state of origin and local govt., only that
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bukky1: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Job seekers, check this out. Best of lucks! http:///11d2e701
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by josiahpaul(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
please, the previous exams are in what format.......please if anyone has past immigration exam past question, should please send to adeyanjutemitope570@gmail.com
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by emichaeljm: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Please how can I overcome the error the first page is showing?, it has refused to continue since tuesday

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.