Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (419608 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by luvprince4real(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
kelvincoll:

Actually is it quite confusing which im sure the authority re aware of. I put in 1m and 173cm (coverting 5ft 10in to cm) i doubt that would be a criteria for shortlisting. Even the SSCE part display a total difference tin when i review it but has d correct value on attempt to edit.
If ur height is 1.75m just put 1 in d meter(m) space and 75 in d centimeter(cm) space.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Heromaniaa: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
i am asking this question for the third time yet none has replied me. please those who have successfully applied, did you print out any slip?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Heromaniaa:
i am asking this question for the third time yet none has replied me. please those who have successfully applied, did you print out any slip?

If u want to, the most important thing is your application number
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ostopsmich(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Please house, how can I overcome the issue of operation failed during the first stage(personal details)
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by cp993(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
please someone should help me out,my personal info has refused to save,keep on saying operation failed,an error has occurred but every otherthings has saved.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Heromaniaa: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
phrancez:

If u want to, the most important thing is your application number
gracias
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by justineu(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hey guyz!! Just completed the registration and wen I was trying to review it, it was displaying tinz I don't undastand. Am using phone to do it, is it possible to get my number frm the phone or is only on PC.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by GoodBoi1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hope they did some data crunching.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by stlarry001(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Please house I did the registration yesterday but when I got to the review application I noticed that my phone number was nit correct, and the date of birth. I tried changing it but it was giving me An error has occur. hace anybody succeded in updating a wrong info and can I withdrew application and reapply. Please reply.
Peace
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
pls can someone help solve d problem on EDUCATION HISTORY,i couldnt find hnd/nd option
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
eddymorega:
Pls I need some1 to tell wic one to choose, in the personal detail toward the end, there was a colum Height (cm) with option of 1 and 2 and height (m) 1 to 30+shay. Then I wanted to use diploma, bt there is no poly in the institution provided. How can I do it. Pls I need u ppl to assist me.
am having d same problem
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by soltex(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
eastermaris:
Hello house, for the previous employment section, how wld a person who haven't been previously employed go about moving to the next page of the form without the error poping up?
just click continue
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by soltex(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
ngoziekpo17:
Tanks
you r welcome dear
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by soltex(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sholy9ja:
Plz after doin correction on d form can I re-submit the application
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by soltex(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sholy9ja:
Plz after doin correction on d form can I re-submit the application
do not resubmit, just click continue or d once with save entry, click d save entry, it'll update n correct it.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ayourbamie: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
pleas move this to FP.... mod
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kentochi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Have been trying this since yesterday
It keep show error .
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by cool318(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
kentochi:
It keep show error .

Try it by 10pm upwards, their servers are less busy then, just filled for my two cousins yesterday night.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
kentochi:
It keep show error .
i did it for 2 people this afternoon..
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by akeneobi(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Becareful....

Hello people, pls beware of this guy especially Abuja, Nasarawa, Lagos and Benue people. He is *Andy Oibi Otache*, but uses names like BenAndy Ahmed, also for his accounts too. He is from Adoka in Benue state and keeps defrauding people in the name of helping to secure jobs in NSCDC, NIS, Fire service or Prisons. Claims he works for NIS but has been dismissed since 2013.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/1201-immigration-sacks-job-selling-officer+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/job-racketeering-immigration-boss-suspends-two-officers/
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kentochi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
cool318:

Try it by 10pm upwards, their servers are less busy then, just filled for my two cousins yesterday night.
thanks bro.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Saorchy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
A friend sent me dis txt and said he received it from NIS, I don't know how true it is.."We are proud to announce to you that you are selected as prospective candidates among others in this ongoing National Immigration Service recruitment 2015. As your application is been reviewed kindly send your email address, full name, mobile number & application number to immigrationfedcivilservice@yahoo.com for verification and make sure to activate your account after receiving your prospective candidates acknowledgement letter. Thanks and Congratulations.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by softrise: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
dejt4u:
i did it for 2 people this afternoon..
pls for the Height in 'cm' and 'm' hw did u do it?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by softrise: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Saorchy:
A friend sent me dis txt and said he received it from NIS, I don't know how true it is.."We are proud to announce to you that you are selected as prospective candidates among others in this ongoing National Immigration Service recruitment 2015. As your application is been reviewed kindly send your email address, full name, mobile number & application number to immigrationfedcivilservice@yahoo.com for verification and make sure to activate your account after receiving your prospective candidates acknowledgement letter. Thanks and Congratulations.
scammmm, run away.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
softrise:
pls for the Height in 'cm' and 'm' hw did u do it?
if ur height is 172 for example, that will be 1m and 72cm.. Do you gt that?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by omisakint: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Saorchy:

thanks for the info... Nis wont use email such as yahoo, gmail, or aol to contact anyone.. The least they can use is the email ending with sososos@fedcivilservice.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by softrise: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
dejt4u:
if ur height is 172 for example, that will be 1m and 72cm.. Do you gt that?
that was what i did but it's still showing error msge. Well, tanx i will just keep trying. I hope we are nt going to run dis tym arnd? As in, marathon race lolz

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yusufhaji(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Saorchy:
na scammers o even from their email address, u can see it clearly

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ikuserudele: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sn Andels cleaning service company is looking for a female marketer.
Source for clients.
Promote the company services.
Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
Manage customer relationship
Requirements: Marketing skills, Good written and spoken English. previous experience
Send CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Heromaniaa:
no.jus copied d no.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by usmansmooth: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Heromaniaa:
yes there is slip that shows you your registration number

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (93) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.