Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420286 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
rileyy:
Preference bn made to cert in geography, french and the rest, apply if realy u'd love to relocate to chad, cameroun, niger or seme. GEJ truely really looking for sacrifial lamb. I won't b part of that, tuEeeeeh, people kindly follow me reason the matter Ooo

Candidates applying for this position must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University preferably in the following disciplines: Geography, French/other Foreign Languages, [size=16pt]Humanities and other subjects relevant to Migration Management.[/size]
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by allanphash7(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abi now, they always take us to be fool awon alaye baje deede
kendraloops:

chai, loool. u dey vex gan ni o. see heavy epe wey u pour down.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
I have verified my registration through a link sent to my email inbox.....What next now is to complete my personal and other data. That will be completed tomorrow by God's grace
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by rileyy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello fellow nairalander, job seekers, my bros and sisters. Please, in solidarity to our fellow nigerians who lost their lives and those who sustained injury (minor/major) I'm urging us all let no one register for this "scam" of a job. We demand that he, Abba Morro be relieved off his duty and a new person appointed. At this point we know that re-fund is not possible but we want the federal goverment to recognize with the family of the deceased young nigerians who lost their lives on that ill fated day and full compensation be paid. Remember guys he could have been me or you but by the divine grace from God we are here today hustling for a better tomorrow which I know is near, I pray that this 2015 we'll land that dream job we've so be waiting for. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by rileyy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

Candidates applying for this position must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University preferably in the following disciplines: Geography, French/other Foreign Languages, [size=16pt]Humanities and other subjects relevant to Migration Management.[/size]

Are you seeing what 'm saw ? Ok, Kontunu
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
rileyy:
Hello fellow nairalander, job seekers, my bros and sisters. Please, in solidarity to our fellow nigerians who lost their lives and those who sustained injury (minor/major) I'm urging us all let no one register for this "scam" of a job. We demand that he, Abba Morro be relieved off his duty and a new person appointed. At this point we know that re-fund is not possible but we want the federal goverment to recognize with the family of the deceased young nigerians who lost their lives on that ill fated day and full compensation be paid. Remember guys he could have been me or you but by the divine grace from God we are here today hustling for a better tomorrow which I know is near, I pray that this 2015 we'll land that dream job we've so be waiting for. Amen
I DONE APPLY 4 TWO PPL ALREADY...APPS PENDING THOUGH!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kendraloops(f): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
allanphash7:
Abi now, they always take us to be fool awon alaye baje deede

u be ijebu? abi which dialect be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by allanphash7(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Omo eko ni mi o iwo na nko
kendraloops:

u be ijebu? abi which dialect be this?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MDEWOLE: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2015
transbut5:
fresh nigerian immigration recruitment. check Monday 9, 2015 dailytrust newspaper for further details. Application link www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
goodluck

https://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/#/publication

Jona and Abba Moro wan suck blood again so as to do ritual for the coming presidential election.
Almighty God will not allow you people again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bareal(m): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Failed to verify even after receiving verification mail.....na wa for naija o
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Gideon360t: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2015
arms crossed
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by BUSHHUNTER: 2:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Done!

Waiting for the exam.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 10, 2015
transbut5:
fresh nigerian immigration recruitment. check Monday 9, 2015 dailytrust newspaper for further details. Application link www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
goodluck

Hmm. Blood suckers
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by seundy(m): 3:18am On Feb 10, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Done!

Waiting for the exam.
the link is given me blank space, help pls
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by pacesetter939: 3:35am On Feb 10, 2015
Application completed.

Set for phase II.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yomi1911: 6:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Abba morro don come again since him don chop the 2013 immigration money finished,now him want used this one raised money for him bro David mark and the most Grand corrupt officer of fed republic of niger campaign while Abba moro himsef be ogbologbo ole of niger but if they should try to scam young nigerians again the blood of the innocent wey lost their lifes in 2013 will soon visits their entire families. Jonathan think twices before is too late cos a man who stole oil from the ceiling and the one wey collect am are both thief,dont allow the ogbologbo ole of niger (abba moro) to stop your political ambition!!!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:14am On Feb 10, 2015
transbut5:
goodluck

this is the mean NIS site https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/ not that fake one above

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by B3sty(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2015
My Jnr Bros is a HND holder, just went thru the site & they don't seems to have provisions for them. Does it mean those with HND can't apply? even if they do, which category do they need to apply? I awaits ur response.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by elari(m): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2015
B3sty:
My Jnr Bros is a HND holder, just went thru the site & they don't seems to have provisions for them. Does it mean those with HND can't apply? even if they do, which category do they need to apply? I awaits ur response.
Nothing for Had. He may apply with his ond as an AI 2
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by elari(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Elbizzcklinz:

this is the mean NIS site https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/ not that fake one above
Wrong. Check daily trust and u ain't gonna find urs there
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by s3nn2x(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2015
ebube89:

oga after d scandal last year, govt handed all recruitment involving nigerian immigration service to FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
I guess I was.wrong. I am even surprised that this is real. The site was nothing to write home about when I opened it.

I wish all those applying the very best.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Jhappy(f): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2015
Any hope for HND?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by aibee01(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
HND option is there
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by oluwafemikolade(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO REGISTER, PLEASE KINDLY GIVE SOME CLUES... I JUST REGISTERED ON THE WEBSITE, BUT I COULD NOT LOG-IN WITH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS(THE MESSAGE I GOT WAS "INCORRECT PASSWORD OR USERNAME"wink; EVEN AFTER ENTERING MY CORRECT PASSWORD AND USERNAME. HELP PLEASE.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by calexix(f): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2015
SmartChoices:
SCAM
Am surprised a mod can push this thread to FP without verifying the posted links!

Yet you will be the first to apply..who says it a scam?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Btruth: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
Here we go again....they are looking for whom to devour! Please, beware of this killing people call #IMMIGRATION!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by gbishman: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
Una dey crace una dey find who una wan kill to reduce number of people when wan vote for buhari. PDP we sabi una. Useless people what happened to the minister of interior and the so called shell company that perpetuated the dastardly act.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Just finished my application now. It went smoothly..... Guys, there's no harm in trying...
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Ayoj: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Just finished my application now. It went smoothly..... Guys, there's no harm in trying...

Pls did u use fone,cos d date of birth space isn't workin wat can I do,tnx
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by lovelacer: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Brothers n sisters bliv me these recruitment is real. You can either take It or leave it but don't discourage those who r interested.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bebo4real(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2015
But those who av applied,hw did u do it, coz I cnt even find any link to apply on d site
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fearless07(f): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Hello. After registering, I could not log in with my e-mail and password. I keep getting "invalid username or password" message. Those who have successfully applied,how did you do it? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.