Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420206 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by OmoOlomu(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
U are welcome
fourfunmi:
I uploaded the various documents into their sections. I was just wondering if I had to save again.
I uploaded them all and simply logged out.
Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sirmmykay(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Its nice reading our comments, some against d ongoing recruitment bcus they were nt chosen, anoda pple supporting it cus dey were chosen. I will like us to luk at it critically so dt we wil undastand wht Muhammed is ãsaying. It is a statement of fact dt Federal Civil Service Commission ar to recruit senior officer (level 8 nd above), while ministries, dpt, commission etc ar responsible for junior staff. Yu wil agree wit me dt dis is nt followed. Again, dnt forget dt recently, aviation cancel d employment of some staff cus it does nt follow d due process. Yes Jona administration end May 28, dnt let us forget dt all d activities under Jona wil be review and anyonÇe dt is nt clear wil be questioned. For me, I think d employment ws done at d wrong time which allow d incoming admin to av a say. In conclusion, I will advice us to push hard to scale thru d recruitment process nd also av at d bck of our mind dt anythin is possible. Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by luvprince4real(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
sirmmykay:
Its nice reading our comments, some against d ongoing recruitment bcus they were nt chosen, anoda pple supporting it cus dey were chosen. I will like us to luk at it critically so dt we wil undastand wht Muhammed is ãsaying. It is a statement of fact dt Federal Civil Service Commission ar to recruit senior officer (level 8 nd above), while ministries, dpt, commission etc ar responsible for junior staff. Yu wil agree wit me dt dis is nt followed. Again, dnt forget dt recently, aviation cancel d employment of some staff cus it does nt follow d due process. Yes Jona administration end May 28, dnt let us forget dt all d activities under Jona wil be review and anyonÇe dt is nt clear wil be questioned. For me, I think d employment ws done at d wrong time which allow d incoming admin to av a say. In conclusion, I will advice us to push hard to scale thru d recruitment process nd also av at d bck of our mind dt anythin is possible. Shalom
my friend u can easily bak out without trying to drag some1 along with u. Once u ar employed u ar employed. I dont know where u guys ar getting all dis info from. APC has only spoken as a formidable opposition like they hv always been. I dont think buhari will be so insensitive to sack pple already employed while he has been promissing 2 million jobs every year.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2015
sirmmykay:
When you take a look at the composition of the comity you will know that the incoming APC govt wont have the right to cancel the process because its has being fair so far despite the fact that my name is not there n the best thing others could do at this juncture is to wish those that were shortlisted well.All hope is not dash because some of us are still waiting for the supplimentary list today.GEJ is just too slow with things that is why the recruitment linger up till this hour since is not affecting them n their children..The composition cut across,e.g those that are to recruit both senior n junior are involve n no one will cancel the process if they resume training before May 29.....1.The composition of the Committee is as follows:
i.Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission - Chairman
ii.Permanent Secretary, General Services Office (OSGF) - Member/Secretary
iii.Controller-General, Nigeria Immigration Service - Member
iv.Representative of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation - Member
v.Representative of the Commandant-General, NSCDC - Member
vi.Representative of Controller General, Nigeria Prisons Service - Member
vii.Representative of the Corp Marshal, FRSC - Member
viii.Representative of the Director-General, DSS - Member
ix.Representative of the Attorney General of the Federation - Member
x.
Representative of the Federal Character Commission - Member

Representation at the meetings should not be below the rank of Deputy Director.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by methyl: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
where is the list, are they not releasing the list any more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by alimat216(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
methyl:
where is the list, are they not releasing the list any more
ask Google
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dickoflife(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
I heard you need you upload document primary school cert... I never heard of that earlier and it wasn't in the options for educational cert.. I hope I can tender an affidavit later on...
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by youngichu(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
When will the names of the successful candidates released?? Someone said on friday...anybody with any info?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
youngichu:
When is the names of the successful candidate be released?? Someone said on friday...
TONIGHT BY 11:30PM
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
udmbat:
TONIGHT BY 11:30PM
Hope the source of ur info is not from AIT??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Holatunde007:

Hope the source of ur info is not from AIT??
lol, this one Na CNN o.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
udmbat:
lol, this one Na CNN o.
Are u serious its tonight?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Holatunde007:

Are u serious its tonight?
Haaaaaaaa, no ooo. Just pulling ya legs. All would be good. We will be shortlisted by God grace.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
udmbat:
Haaaaaaaa, no ooo. Just pulling ya legs. All would be good. We will be shortlisted by God grace.
You better watch the type of legs u pull before u go nd pull off someone like Orubabe leg

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by OlufunshoBC: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2015
OmoOlomu:
U are welcome

Having uploaded it, proceed to review your application. once it shows there, it means it is intact.
Good luck...
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Can't wait to see the list oooo, it reminded me of those days of my Post UTME list
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by samplanner(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
to those hoping to be included in the list we shld just pray about it as what I saw two days back kept me wondering why Nigeria will hardly changed. my frnd wasn't shortlisted fr the exams, and after the exam was over he was called by one of the most seniors immigration officer with his credentials to come to abuja and meet him two days back. according to my friend, arrangement was made already that he is to pay 300,000k to d man. he arrived to d head office at abuja and meet the man, he was asked to scan his doc and uploaded them on d web, he gave dem d money and right there a file has been opened in his name. he told me that wat he saw and heard in the office he enterd in abuja nearly made him cry for d kind of corruption happening in d country. he overheard them talking to each other and compiling there favorite lists for d job and he also heard them say d exam we wrote does nt guarantee u getting d job, dt only a few wil get d job without connection even if u passed d test as senators and ministers all have their candidates. they told him not to worry b4 may 29 training will go far. pls brethren let's pray for this opportunity and ask for God's grace, bcs the way I'm seen things only God will help In this recruitment.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by obinna002: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nawaoooooooooooo, GOD help us
samplanner:
to those hoping to be included in the list we shld just pray about it as what I saw two days back kept me wondering why Nigeria will hardly changed. my frnd wasn't shortlisted fr the exams, and after the exam was over he was called by one of the most seniors immigration officer with his credentials to come to abuja and meet him two days back. according to my friend, arrangement was made already that he is to pay 300,000k to d man. he arrived to d head office at abuja and meet the man, he was asked to scan his doc and uploaded them on d web, he gave dem d money and right there a file has been opened in his name. he told me that wat he saw and heard in the office he enterd in abuja nearly made him cry for d kind of corruption happening in d country. he overheard them talking to each other and compiling there favorite lists for d job and he also heard them say d exam we wrote does nt guarantee u getting d job, dt only a few wil get d job without connection even if u passed d test as senators and ministers all have their candidates. they told him not to worry b4 may 29 training will go far. pls brethren let's pray for this opportunity and ask for God's grace, bcs the way I'm seen things only God will help In this recruitment.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ezebrightike: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmmm......story dah touches d heart, naija nd curruption
am trusting God nt only 4 a good result buh also 4 ma name 2 appear in d list.........I knw God neva failz , I strongly believe dah I'm going 2 wear dah uniform...........

#wld appeal 2 all 2 keep praying cuz only 100-150 names wld be released in each state#

All z well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by samplanner(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
ezebrightike:
Hmmmm......story dah touches d heart, naija nd curruption
am trusting God nt only 4 a good result buh also 4 ma name 2 appear in d list.........I knw God neva failz , I strongly believe dah I'm going 2 wear dah uniform...........

#wld appeal 2 all 2 keep praying cuz only 100-150 names wld be released in each state#

All z well

yea God will help us.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by masquellett(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
samplanner:
Chai! I hv a friend running dis immigration package too, he didn't write the exam, but am sure he is using a link, but he didn't reveal to me. Let's keep praying, I believe no matter the runs they do, I will get this job by Gods grace. My God as already said it! Jah bless
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
samplanner:

Nobody can take what belongs 2 u

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by samplanner(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Nobody can take what belongs 2 u
yes my sis
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by idris4r83(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
samplanner:
With God all things are possible

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
One thing I knw is dat whatever you hav tru fake means won't last you long
And for the Job am sure to be 1-15 on the list
Cos God must to win
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
samplanner:
God cannot Abandon his people
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by one9jeria: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=80pt]lie from the pit of hell[/size]
samplanner:

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by blazex24(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
samplanner:
Ds evnin a frnd told me his uncle woz tryn to runs d job for him wz asked to pay 300k also in Abj and he wld gt d job automatically.
Me no de find anypersn to wrk am for me bt I bliv say e go pure...Lol
#NaijaFactor #GodSurePass #OfficerPending #NIS
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by boyejodapo123(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
bedren if u av d faith, never mind of pple word, d lord is dere 4 us dat knws is way. belive in GOD
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Who hav the idea of when the list will be released??
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by NICENEDU29: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Holatunde007:
Can't wait to see the list oooo, it reminded me of those days of my Post UTME list
You are even talking of UTME of yesterday. There are those that were for UME in those days that are also here hustling for the NIS job with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.