Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,651 members, 7,805,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420437 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Layiwoo(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2015
fourfunmi:
Yes , COMPASS 8, how did it go? Oya gist me bcz mine is tomorrow.

nothing special,go with all ur certificates from primary to university,and all dose documents listed.jst brief chat,no big deal.But try get there early cos the earlier the better cos you guys would be numbered.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Marvin67: 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
Just had mine in delta. It was smooth. At the end, we were all adviced to pray and pray hard. According to the man I spoke to who was one of the oga's conducting the interview, he said someone reaching all the requirement is not an automatic guarantee that you'd get the job, while someone who misses one or two (maybe height etc) does not mean an automatic disqualification. According to the man, other factors come into play and there's also an abuja factor, because eventually, it is Abuja that would do the final shortlisting. The states are to just assess and comment. let's all hope in the power that is higher than our power. Me I'm putting my hope in God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fourfunmi: 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks Layiwoo, one more thing, can you pls elaborate on what the brief chat entails?

Layiwoo:

nothing special,go with all ur certificates from primary to university,and all dose documents listed.jst brief chat,no big deal.But try get there early cos the earlier the better cos you guys would be numbered.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Funminicrown: 7:01pm On May 06, 2015
I think d Immigratn officers are being sidelined in diz recruitment process and dey can't really guarantee anybody an automatic appointment coz d final list wil cum frm Abuja.
Factors to be considered wil include federal, state n local character. And random sampling method might be use to select.
But, we compass 08 shd be very prayerful coz they may nt pick more dan 20 frm each state.
GODWIN 4 ME!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Marvin67: 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
Funminicrown:
I think d Immigratn officers are being sidelined in diz recruitment process and dey can't really guarantee anybody an automatic appointment coz d final list wil cum frm Abuja.
Factors to be considered wil include federal, state n local character. And random sampling method might be use to select.
But, we compass 08 shd be very prayerful coz they may nt pick more dan 20 frm each state.
GODWIN 4 ME!

Very very true. The guy from the federal character commisssion who was part of those overseeing the process in Delta, told me local government and abuja would play a very big role. Everyone has to be prayerful. Cos u may not reach all the requirements! But may be the best from your local government. On the other hand, you may reach all requirements but still be one of so many from ur local government to reach all. Either ways, everyone needs a higher power to go through at this stage. My own higher power na my God.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Layiwoo(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2015
fourfunmi:
Thanks Layiwoo, one more thing, can you pls elaborate on what the brief chat entails?

Well as for me,the lady that interviewed me asked if i really did the fitness test and i said Yes..she then asked what my genotype and blood group was and i told her,I was also asked year i finished NYSC..So relax no big deal.Then i was told to go.Others were asked questions on their ages..so if you swear an affidavit be ready to defend it o. Most importantly know the dates on your certificates wella..but wait,what is your course of study?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Choyo: 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
Marvin67:

Very very true. The guy from the federal character commisssion who was part of those overseeing the process in Delta, told me local government and abuja would play a very big role. Everyone has to be prayerful. Cos u may not reach all the requirements! But may be the best from your local government. On the other hand, you may reach all requirements but still be one of so many from ur local government to reach all. Either ways, everyone needs a higher power to go through at this stage. My own higher power na my God.

What you said may be true because in Kaduna they were so focused on which local government one came from, infact at the registration point before the proper documentation started the first thing we were asked was our Name and Local government and it was written down in a book.good luck to us all

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fourfunmi: 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks for the well detailed reply.
I studied Philosophy.
From what you said, it sounds like a walk over. God help us o.
Layiwoo:

Well as for me,the lady that interviewed me asked if i really did the fitness test and i said Yes..she then asked what my genotype and blood group was and i told her,I was also asked year i finished NYSC..So relax no big deal.Then i was told to go.Others were asked questions on their ages..so if you swear an affidavit be ready to defend it o. Most importantly know the dates on your certificates wella..but wait,what is your course of study?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Layiwoo(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2015
fourfunmi:
Thanks for the well detailed reply. I studied Philosophy. From what you said, it sounds like a walk over. God help us o.
Yeah..all the best

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by uwa007: 7:53pm On May 06, 2015
Please pple dat did in Benin,were u allowed to carry ur bag in? N wen did u finish...cos I hope to travel frm there.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fourfunmi: 9:25pm On May 06, 2015
Another thing please, was there any request for our c.v?

Layiwoo:

Yeah..all the best
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Layiwoo(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
fourfunmi:
Another thing please, was there any request for our c.v?
Nope...how did it go?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fourfunmi: 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
Just got back home.... Keeping our fingers crossed.... At this stage I'm not sure of anything.

Layiwoo:

Nope...how did it go?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by OmoOlomu(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2015
It is well
fourfunmi:
Just got back home.... Keeping our fingers crossed.... At this stage I'm not sure of anything.

All that start well,ll end well. Amiin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Layiwoo(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2015
fourfunmi:

Lol...it's well!!! Just as expected I guess. Everything boils down to prayers..God is in control
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejavu1001: 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
Where I did mine today, the woman and d man are asking questions lyk I want to defend my project, what is ur name, age, when did u graduate, how is your course of study related to nis, how do I intend to promote nis, list five functions of nis, how many classes do nis consist of, how many compass is on current recruitment, what position am I applying for, how many stages have I gone through, lastly what is d name of osun state comptroller.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2015
dejavu1001:
Where I did mine today, the woman and d man are asking questions lyk I want to defend my project, what is ur name, age, when did u graduate, how is your course of study related to nis, how do I intend to promote nis, list five functions of nis, how many classes do nis consist of, how many compass is on current recruitment, what position am I applying for, how many stages have I gone through, lastly what is d name of osun state comptroller.

All these question for you alone? Chai! If na me I go vex for dem, that exam after exam na

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by alimat216(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Holatunde007 post=33520554][/quote]
The assessment is based on three fact
1. physical fitness e.g height, chest , eye ,teeth etc
2.verification of credentials
3. oral interview
but 1&2 are the most serious and important as most didn't apply the oral interview they only ask the applicants to go. just observation ooo

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fourfunmi: 1:34am On May 08, 2015
Amen.... Thanks
OmoOlomu:
It is wellAll that start well,ll end well. Amiin
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fourfunmi: 1:35am On May 08, 2015
Amen ooo
Layiwoo:

Lol...it's well!!! Just as expected I guess. Everything boils down to prayers..God is in control
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2015
To Whom It May Concern: I Olatunde Orire has been promised by God who put d kings in post, that in the just concluded NIS interview my name shall be chosen btw the 1st five people to be chosen.
That's a declaration from heaven........very optimistic wt dat

6 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by LilyLuvSrk(f): 9:58am On May 08, 2015
I have being stranded in my state after my interview in NIS. I hve no moni left in going back 2 Lag. I hve asked ppl i knw 2 lend me sme moni but all to no avail. Pls nairalanders, can you be of assistance to me? I need #5000 for my T. Fare back to Lag from Ebonyi. Pls help me. I'm even embarrassed sayin this online. If anyone can be of assistance i'll send an acct no. Pls!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ezebrightike: 11:45am On May 08, 2015
Where in ebonyi r u cuz das where I am nw
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by LilyLuvSrk(f): 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
ezebrightike:
Where in ebonyi r u cuz das where I am nw

I'm at Ezzamgbo along abakaliki- enugu express way, Ohaukwu L.G.A
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ezebrightike: 1:27pm On May 08, 2015
Wen do u intend going back nd hw can I get accros 2 u personaly

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by captainuc(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2015
ezebrightike:
Wen do u intend going back nd hw can I get accros 2 u personaly
Ha! Dis guy u never go back to Ibadan? Lol
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by AljazeeraBCH: 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
any latest or hint bout wen nis appointment list will b out?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by laniyi07(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2015
AljazeeraBCH:
any latest or hint bout wen nis appointment list will b out?
this month unfailingly do relax

na yes or no but in all Godwin
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dantsohoma: 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
Happy weekend my dear NIS applicant.Pls let be optimism and continue praying for papa God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bosssss(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
We should b expecting the appointment list dis coming week
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by seun1990(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2015
we need divine favour

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ezebrightike: 6:49am On May 09, 2015
D grace of God keepz me going.......I believe my name iz there, he dah has taken me dis far will nt abandon me.......keep on praying brotherz, believe we shall all smile nd say thank you JESUS @d end...........all dah best 2 all of us!

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.