Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,624 members, 7,782,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (96623 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
The OP's story is plausible altho i can't say for the sperm part.
That's how one was sitting too close for comfort on one of them BRT buses i boarded,little did i know he was looking for br.easts to feel,i gave him a resounding slap on his hand after the second attempt,everyone turned towards us and the silly dude could not say a word.

6 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Tolexander: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
haul:
This tolexander na real dullboy! Is it the same quantity of sperms you ejaculate in wet dreams same has d one in that scenario that will make the man sperm to be dropping?
you are too young to understand this kind of discussion. What is the difference between the amount of the semen ejaculated in a wet dream and first ejaculation by a sex starved man?

5 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Equado(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Baba i would av thought so too, had i not seen the wet patches......Was really shameful
I bliv this story 100%...have seem foolish guys like this!

6 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Tolexander: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
miztola:
The OP's story is plausible altho i can't say for the sperm part.
That's how one was sitting too close for comfort on one of them BRT buses i boarded,little did i know he was looking for br.easts to feel,i gave him a resounding slap on his hand after the second attempt,everyone turned towards us and the silly dude could not say a word.
aanu e n semi o!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Tolexander: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
bossminded:

Wt is d connection wt wet dreams and sperm droplet showing on jeans trouser?
the content wetting boxers in wet dream is the same with the one that wet the jeans told by the op.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Richy4(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
How can he be wearing jeans and his tool is still touching you. If it was other materials, I would have believed you but not jeans. Jean material makes every tool go downwards it cannot possibly poke you as you said. And was it a flood gate he was shooting that couldn't be hidden by the under wear
Give me another story I can possibly believe please

5 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
bossminded:

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha....abi? She is just a cheap nairaland liar!!!

Your generation of Female folks both past and present are Liars!!!....Bloody Swine...I force u believe?... Oluku
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tolexander:
aanu e n semi o!
fun kini?
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by haul: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tolexander:
you are too young to understand this kind of discussion. What is the difference between the amount of the semen ejaculated in a wet dream and first ejaculation by a sex starved man?
is stupid to call you a man yet,is either you haven't reach puberty. How can a man have expulsion in such a nasty state of BRT with over 45passangers? And he didn't even touch erotic places of the female Are you sick or you like typing bunch oof gobbledygook?

I'm ashamed you don't know a male body system

7 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by ilo04(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sister, y don't u do d needful to still stand in front of d man when u notice to help him cure his konji embarassed
At least d man didn't penetrate

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by bomasek(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Omo see analysis wey dwarf op story,no vex op but u talk say u dey behind d guy how come u see d sperm patches on his jean,number 2,jean dey hold gbewa well,how come d tin come dey totori ya ikebe,number three,u mean say if man wan release,him go dey sweat like goat wey dem wan use do nkwobi,number 5,wetin make u feel say sperm wey starch 4 pant or trouser fit fall down,number six,na Ikotun u dey stay cause I for like make u come Okota come stay with me,number 7 I agree with d guys opinion wey post b4 me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
OP has a fetish, and I was never here.

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by gbadexy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
op your story get k leg although it does happen.
how did you see the wet patch since you were watching from the back.
also, except the jeans is light in colour, it would be hard to notice a wet patch on jeans.

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
ilo04:
Sister, y don't u do d needful to still stand in front of d man when u notice to help him cure his konji embarassed

You must be a pervert who has done it several times. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by idu1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lies
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
All the guys doubting the story must be serial public w.ankers!! watch their words well. They have done it several times and dnt believe other people would notice them so they dnt believe the story.

Hmm. Disgusting! Men who dnt reason with their brains but d1ck 24/7 and are also addicted to p0rn have this problem. Thats public rape/s.exual assault right there.

6 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Hawlahscho(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!

Oniro osi...

Na pure exaggeration. Sperm wet jeans trousers when e no release stream

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by ifex370(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
sinaj:
lol...xup buddy

That moment when she calls you buddy lipsrsealed
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by ifex370(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

You just said a Real man cant maybe he isn't real

Okay, so na virtual man

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Jeromejnr(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
ifex370:

Okay, so na virtual man

ROTFL.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Oniro osi...

Na pure exaggeration. Sperm wet jeans trousers when e no release stream

I dey suspect you

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by obowunmi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
There are some men with sick fantasies. They probably suffer impotency issues. They only time they can cum or have an errrection is in public places. This is usually considered a form of mental illness.

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
what a pity!!!

the man needs to see a doctor!!!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by slap1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
STINGY GIRL! grin

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Naija too won start to dey grope very nice
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Hawlahscho(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
brito:

I dey suspect you

grin say wetin grin
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by dollarlander: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
ifex370:
Taaa... Na lie... A real man cannot ejaculate under such short period of time n that condition...

BTW, how can you be trying to poke a girl while your wearing a jean... Such actions could incure serious Damage's to your peninsula, just saying undecided

It is possible, it happened on a long cue in a bank hall in those days when there were no IT facilities in banks. Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by yemicoal(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op u were @ his back, how did you see the wet patches?? angry, are they not supposed to be where his zippers which you obviously couldn't see from your angle. You can lie ehn shocked

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
ilo04:

Spot a Rapist by this kind of comment.... Silly indeed

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
There is no way d liquid will become obvious on jeans but this is a shameful situation
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by dipopooo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm my pple can do anytin to make FP.
Nice story anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.