Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (96751 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by iykololo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Baba i would av thought so too, had i not seen the wet patches......Was really shameful

Its called groping,though his is mild. its more prevalent with asian countries,watched a silly documentry on it. thank ur stars oo. N:B the girl might ve been enjoying it who knows? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by thecommunist(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
I have witnessed it many times. There was a particular case that happened in yabatech. There was a football match going on in the sports complex and so many people were lined up against the wire mesh fence watching the match and as usual people will be pressing each other from different sides in order to catch a glimpse of the match. There was one pretty girl who was being pressed from behind by one Guy. Unknown to her, the guy has already brot out his peniis and was rubbing it against the girls buttts. Unfortunately for the girl, he spilled semenn all over her dress. Damn! It was disgusting! The guy was caugth before he could get away. O boy! Come see beating.lol

7 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Djsibbzz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
bossminded:
Wild imagination u need to be more creative

Hw sperm go wet jeans? Na borehole?
The sperm get dying ability 2 dye d jeans.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by sansid(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mbok does this movie have a part 2? Cos I cnt wait to c it.
#John Thomas misbehaving since 1856

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
I swear, women need to be carrying tasers for these types of men.

A shock to the bollocks will correct the pervert

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by MadCow1: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Swizdoe(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Oniro osi...

Na pure exaggeration. Sperm wet jeans trousers when e no release stream
That's one of the epic fail....... If the jeans were stained, then his underwears must have been soaked with his fluid.
How was she able to see the spot on his jeans from the back. I'm not disproving that this kind of things do happen but this story is DOA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by LANREFORWA: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Don't say it isnot true cos there are a lot of idiot around, I hv overheard someone that say he does that normally in a bus that he likes to give change to lady in his front and the he is an old man. I was surprised myself. Ladies should not be too much in haste to board acrowded put atleast to preserve their dignity except ure a wrong stuff yourself
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!

U are wicked ooh
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by hasshams: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
See the way you dey blast person with Joy, u even ended up your story with HOW SHAMELESS. Pray that god no catch u,coz u go do worse than the man.Women dey forget say dem get many weakness wey we know.I go post my encounter with one lady 4 inside train.

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
thecommunist:
I have witnessed it many times. There was a particular case that happened in yabatech. There was a football match going on in the sports complex and so many people were lined up against the wire mesh fence watching the match and as usual people will be pressing each other from different sides in order to catch a glimpse of the match. There was one pretty girl who was being pressed from behind by one Guy. Unknown to her, the guy has already brot out his peniis and was rubbing it against the girls buttts. Undortunately for the girl, he spilled semen all over her dress. Damn! It was disgusting! The guy was caugth before he could get away. O boy! Come see beating.lol

wow

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Hawlahscho(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Swizdoe:

That's one of the epic fail....... If the jeans were stained, then his underwears must have been soaked with his fluid.
How was she able to see the spot on his jeans from the back. I'm not disproving that this kind of things do happen but this story is DOA

Correct!!! She added salt and seasonings to improve d taste of d story.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by zonax(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
bossminded:
Wild imagination u need to be more creative

Hw sperm go wet jeans? Na borehole?

Wondered same

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by spinna: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
God put this urge as strong as hunger in us .. the result is the population of the planet .

This guy is disgusting for coming in his jeans though eeeew! , after he'll start complaining of premature ejections. Summon some liver and talk to the girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Pearlvictory(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

The damn Liquid is Warm hence shud av a quicker effect on any clothing....Biology and ur personal experience really didnt help u as a guy afterall...I'm a female..The more reason u shud thank me later....
For doing the thinking for u cry
O shit! Terrible rubbishing. Your "thinking" didn't tell u you're supposed to euphemize the harshness in the tone of correction esp when it deals with strangers? Wad nonsense!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by hasshams: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
MUMU
AllNaijaBlogger:

A shock to the bollocks will correct the pervert

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
jaybee3:
Why you sef go dey carry that big yansh enter brt?

Lol...But nawa o, I for carry am trek?.....
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by sirp2007: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
OP,pls tell us anoda story..can we call u ''d lady who saw tomorrow'',since u can see d man`s front whn u re behind him.

I like tis kind of ur fiction, keep it up. u hv a nice writing skill kindly develop it

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Polyflexzy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
lies... infact kowema linus shuld b ur name. sperm or wateva cant soak a jean to the outside or form patch as u r saying angry yu think say we be mumu or wetin
kowema:

Baba i would av thought so too, had i not seen the wet patches......Was really shameful

Lol.....Some people are really so so so funny, You expected me to bend down in a moving bus with little or no space to take pictures?, So the man wud notice me and probably give me a dirty slap?..Wait till it gets to ur own turn den u take pics and see if ur phone no go disappear before u finish..

Now when standing behind someone, in a BRT especially, u don't stand directly behind, you slant in a way so that u can get to see ur front well...I was equally patiently waiting for the guy to continue his drama on d soda lady to confirm my suspicion so I was watching his every move...

To the soda group wondering how sperm wud stain a Jean, how does menses get to stain a lady's Jean visibly that she wud notice it.....Sperm ain't water so is Menses.........I really wish this was fiction as some people are saying, it wud av encouraged me to find another talent in writing.......... Ladies, Just be careful wen u enter these congested buses Cus not evry one there is a passenger............. Make una no wake me up from sleep again o...
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by bobisky(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
That is called bus groping.it is very common in india.i av seen gals fingered and their breast pressd hard in brt buses.some gals wil just offer willingly if dey enjoy it.it is possible to cum also cos as the excitement increase he may not be able to hold back.it is very posible if he is a one minute man
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by luluosas(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Men with uncontrolled sex habit. Na waoh.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
The story outlined here is just a fantasy.. Sperm soaked Jean trouser..? How did the OP managed to noticed the spilling of the fluid if she was truly behind the man.? #waiting sad
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
sirp2007:
OP,pls tell us anoda story..can we call u ''d lady who saw tomorrow'',since u can see d man`s front whn u re behind him.

I like tis kind of ur fiction, keep it up. u hv a nice writing skill kindly develop it

Thanks Jare....I wish my imagination was this wild, I would av attached my self to WOle Soyinka.....Nairalanders can doubt...I'm about 2 yrz old on this forum and I'm so used to all this una drama....even me I'm a culprit nai make I no vex.......
But make no body curse me sha, That one nai I no go tolerate

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Soknown: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

A shock to the bollocks will correct the pervert.
Yes , a shock will surely reset his hormones. Even a pepper spray can quickly recalibrate his brain.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by awa(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Poster,

I am glad this man did not embarrassed you beyond that point. You are such a lovely queen to have suffered that. I hope to make it to up to you soonest.
Hope you are strong for me?
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by AKMoney1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
@op and then you wake up from the dream ba? grin grin

Because na for only dreamland you fit dey back and see both front and back views at the same time. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by jaybee3(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Lol...But nawa o, I for carry am trek?.....
You for allow me be your personal rider
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by sniper77(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

The damn Liquid is Warm hence shud av a quicker effect on any clothing....Biology and ur personal experience really didnt help u as a guy afterall...I'm a female..The more reason u shud thank me later....
For doing the thinking for u cry

See the way you do the analysis.u too sabi book jare.E be like say your own research from personal experience go help this guy.Moroever the kain load wey u carry from behind na im turn the man head upside down and come make am go gaga grin grin grin.

kai d part wey the man start to sweat and shake make me laff.Konji na bastard.Thunder fire devil on the man behalf.

Just on a lighter note actually.Please try not to put yourself in such a situation anymore.Lagos is a city filled with some abnormal humanbeings.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by eyenibibio(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Lol.....Some people are really so so so funny, You expected me to bend down in a moving bus with little or no space to take pictures?, So the man wud notice me and probably give me a dirty slap?..Wait till it gets to ur own turn den u take pics and see if ur phone no go disappear before u finish..

Now when standing behind someone, in a BRT especially, u don't stand directly behind, you slant in a way so that u can get to see ur front well...I was equally patiently waiting for the guy to continue his drama on d soda lady to confirm my suspicion so I was watching his every move...

To the soda group wondering how sperm wud stain a Jean, how does menses get to stain a lady's Jean visibly that she wud notice it.....Sperm ain't water so is Menses.........I really wish this was fiction as some people are saying, it wud av encouraged me to find another talent in writing.......... Ladies, Just be careful wen u enter these congested buses Cus not evry one there is a passenger............. Make una no wake me up from sleep again o...

So, Op u removed ma comment just cos ah asked u to coroborate ur story wit pics.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Kowema your story is very plausible. The man is shameless, and has no self-control. He needs to fix himself psychologically. Meanwhile, he crossed his legs not 'cause of the fluid dropping, but because it was going to wet his jeans and people would notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by manalone2(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

*yawns*

Aunty pls tell us another story #inababysvoice#

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mztubsy(f): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
I particularly don't find this funny due to the fact that I have once been a victim of this nonsnse.it happnened during madonna uni days.y'all know that private schoool students store up konji.I was just the guy's labrat thatday.he mssed up my skirt.I didn't cause a scene tho,cuz he looked quite nerdy and I felt pityfor him.he felt like a kid.so I just walked away with my friends....funniest thing is we met again @ his faculty and he kpt on pleading and pleading....we became friends afterwards....lolz.these things do happen ,selfcontrol or not.espcially if a lady's got nice ass. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.