Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (49556 Views)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2015
Joel3:
since they are still too young to really knw what they were doing. So You cannot compare the guy now and when he was a kid? Can you.

Not forgetting that I and my friends use to have sex with girls when I was around 10years old. But the truth is that is not sex, as our dick did not enter the hole we only wined waist ontop girls.

Not until we started watching blue firm from one chair man window.

Before I learnt that the dick need to enter the hole where urine is coming out from. I was like put my dick in that hole?

then We don't really knw how to sex.

Beside some girls also romance me when I was 3 to 5 years old. they kiss and press me to their breast. Although they are older but still young to really knw the consequence. Those girls can't do that again now since they are married and have kids of their own now.

Its all part of kids play and drama. You cant tell me you don't have sex as a kid. Don't lie.

How will you say that girls of about 22 and the other 17 were still kids and didn't know what they were doing? These girls were adults when they had their way with me so don't tag them kids..
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2015
Dyt:

Like seriously did u just type this thrash?

If u are/were too lazy to read the comments at least u read the subject

This is molest young man
*hammer*

Not our usual lay on me we kids called daddy and mummy

This is u as an adult doing what we call peadophile
*strong hammer*
These ones actually put it in the right place as they are experienced
* very angry and continues hitting with hammer*

Thanks dear.. It seems like he didn't read the stuff I wrote there, he just commented based on the topic he saw...
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Pweetyradiance(f): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
hmmmmm so I am not alone, I was molested too by a family friend, a female in that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Franchise21(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
M coming, lemme read it
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by AmakaDNB(f): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Same Eucharia again.
Guys please a story I wrote was published on DNB STORIES today. Please read and comment. www.dnbstories.com
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by AIZubair(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bro, you're one real guy. We all have our experiences. May God see us through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Euckybaby(f): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
it is well

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't like long story but I think u are a good story teller.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by AIZubair(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
dytbabe:
Wow
This is so deep

From a seperated home and lived in a face me I face u
I think I rem this neigbhour , he was a banker, married with a kid or so, called me to his room to get him some stuffs and then asked me bend down to put his thing in my mouth, put spit and suck
I didn't understand what he meant, so he actually made0me kneel down, removed his thing and pushed my head further

I was a naughty child, I was rude

He kept pushing my head further with his D in my mouth, I was choking and spitting, I cldnt take it no more I bit him hard, pushed my head and asked me leave the room

He didn't stop there as he called me in again another day but this time I said I will tell his wife, the whole compound and in fact I will scream
He thought I was joking until he tried to do it again
But no one was home
I kept thinking abt it, until this night I slpt off in their house and woke up heraring strange sounds, he was actually sucking his wifes cousins boobs, they both saw me

Next day I called anty funke that I saw what she was doing with daddy halima and I will tell, na dia the anty begin beg tell me say he don do for almost all the young gals in the compound

This is the first time am sharing this story in 24yrrs

Did it have effects on me?
Maybe yes maybe no
But then I had my first bf after secondary sch
I actually did followed mums rule that if a man comes close to u, touch/hug/kiss u will get pregnant
It did worked for me even with bilogy and all
I had this fear for my mum and I maintained it

But uni days, I guess I had to erm erm
I wldnt say I was with bad companies cos if not them, I may/ may not marry as a virgin
But in all I thank God
God! Yours is terrible. Yuck!
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Don't knw bout other "Guys" sha;bt can't See any correlation wit my molestation experience to my present life...it's even because they"ve given it a name "molestation" otherwise it wouldn't av even registered in my mind...I let them do wot they wanna do;and I walk away feeling same,nt tinkn bout it,nt lookn forward to it;...infact it doesn't even register...and hell yeah...I enjoy sex now like any oda guy!...but when it comes to female molestation;there's where I have an issue....it's simply sick and horrendous!

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by SeraSera(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
khiaa:

It's psychological due to being sexually abused, studies has shown that this is how a child that has been sexually abused behaves, she/he is reacting on what was taught to them so don't blame the victim blame those despicable evil parasites walking around pretending to be human beings also known as pedo.philes. I hope they rot in hell.

Is it also possible that the abusers so-called were victims in earlier times and as such, if your statement should be applied without bias, should be exempt from blame?
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by freecocoa(f): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na wa o.

OP, glad you triumphed in the end.

I honestly don't understand how someone can have $ex with a kid, those people aren't in the least bit normal.

Society pay so much attention to girls being r*ped but truth is, their male counterparts also get r*ped and theirs usually happen at a much more younger age, which often leads them into a life of $ex addiction, parents should seriously mind who they leave their ward/child with, the saddest thing is that even one's relative hurt them this way too, pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Samsonklin(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
francizy:

Thanks love! You're the best.. At least you and others understood.. Had it not been you already have a man, I would have loved you till death do us part.

You deserve a hug and a wet kiss... kiss
i dont tink u havd changed.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by foxyac3(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Also a victim... About age 8! I don't know y I didn't tell nobody.
Not pleasant, I still remember her name vividly.
The escape stairs is where we use.
Funmbi!! She'd be close to 20 then.
Story for another day. Even Saidat too, dem just spoil pesin.

3 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by rugged7(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks for sharing your story.
I know a lot of men will abuse u and say men can't be abused/raped by a woman, but i understand where ur coming from.
My story is slightly different...
I was quite young, and in my case, i had a much older auntie who would lie face down and ask me to climb ontop of her nyash.
I have a mental block of what happened subsequently but i can't recall that it went beyond that.
However, it hyper-sensitized me to women quite early in my young age and i think it later made me become extremely promiscuous with women uptil recently.
Infact, one of my longest relationships- with my ex-girlfriend was subsequently quite skewed along these lines.
She herself was extremely attractive, almost quarter-cast with those kind of hour-glass shape and apple shaped nyash you would kill for.
#I kid u not.
I have had women walk upto her and "toast " her when i wasn't looking. But she would tell me anyway. Once it occurred when she went with me to a unisex hair salon where i cut my hair atimes.
It was that brazen atimes.
She would tell me quite early in our relationship that she was dis-virgined by her direct auntie at a very young age..
Who would tell her that she should stay away from boys. That once they touch her, she would get pregnant.
Thus she had an almost paranoid /morbid fear of men. In effect, this skewed her emotionally towards women.
Her auntie would continue this relationship with her until the auntie left for the United states.
Subsequently she became extremely promiscuous with women.
I met her at this stage in her life.
She subsequently started to date me after much pressure from my side, but made it clear that she was addicted to the lesbian aspect already and didn't think she could stop it.
At that time, i didn't really care if she stopped or not.
As 1. i wanted her as a trophy since she was extremely beautiful.
2. I didn't really care as long as it was with other women and not any man.
3. It actually gave me a kick to watch her with other women or join in.

And i must admit-as far as i knew- and i knew a lot- i was the only man she dated during that time. The other people she slept with were all women.
And i mean a lot of women over the years.
But i remained promiscuous and she would occasionally catch me with other women.
Initially she would get angry, but after sometime she stopped being angry- this scared me atimes.
And would just tell me not to get too attached to the girl and we would always use a condom- it was like a religion to her.
We slipped a couple of times but generally that was the norm.
It was a happy ending in the end for both of us.
BUT, it could so easily have ended disastrously either way....
Such is life.
C'est la vie...

4 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutter:
but at the end of the day you also molested girls and imposed yourself on them and I am sure some only said yes because they were scared to say no.
Being abused does not give you a right to abuse others back.
Thank God you have changed but have you asked your victims if they were able to have a normal life after that
Go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=13pt]Weird that these stories make me feel so emotional... With my own experience i coped with it by denying choosing to believe it was a dream, but deep down i know better.... Basically she sent her brother to get noodles and called me into the room on her parents bed, intructed me to do the deed.... It actually feels bad really dealing with the issue, the weirder part is that i still saw her a year ago and rapport like nothing ever happened, i still call he "aunty"....... Its supposed to feel good but it doesn't but its even therapeutic talking about it though.....Now i know better than to leave my future kids with some neighbor uncle aunty or uncle or let my child live with anyone... The residue of the effect of these singular experiences lingers for longer than expected or realised.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
rugged7:
I know a lot of men will abuse u and say men can't be abused/raped by a woman, but i understand where ur coming from.
I was quite young, and in my case, i had a much older auntie who would lie face down and ask me to climb ontop of her nyash.
I have a mental block of what happened subsequently but i can't recall that it went beyond that.
However, it hyper-sensitized me to women quite early in my young age and i think it later made me become extremely promiscuous with women uptil recently.
Infact, one of my longest relationships- with my ex-girlfriend was subsequently quite skewed along these lines.
She herself was extremely attractive, almost quarter-cast with those kind of hour-glass shape and apple shaped nyash you would kill for.
#I kid u not.
I have had women walk upto her and "toast " her when i wasn't looking. But she would tell me anyway. Once it occurred when she went with me to a unisex hair salon where i cut my hair atimes.
She would tell me quite early in our relationship that she was dis-virgined by her direct auntie at a very young age..
Who would tell her that she should stay away from boys. That once they touch her, she would get pregnant.
Thus she had an almost paranoid /morbid fear of men. In effect, this skewed her emotionally towards women.
Her auntie would continue this relationship with her until the auntie left for the United states.
She subsequently started to date me after much pressure from my side, but made it clear that she was addicted to the lesbian aspect already and didn't think she could stop it.

And i must admit-as far as i knew- and i knew a lot- i was the only man she dated during that time. The other people she slept with were all women.
But i remained promiscuous and she would occasionally catch me with other women.
Initially she would get angry, but after sometime she stopped being angry- this scared me atimes.
And would just tell me not to get too attached to the girl and we would always use a condom- it was like a religion to her.
Such is life.
C'est la vie...

Married? Guy to guy u know she might continue the act though.... if u aint married yet dude let her go, its extremely hard, almost impossibble to rehabilitate. i have a cuz like that.
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Dyt(f): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
AIZubair:
God! Yours is terrible. Yuck!

Na
Some had it worse

3 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutter:
but at the end of the day you also molested girls and imposed yourself on them and I am sure some only said yes because they were scared to say no.
Being abused does not give you a right to abuse others back.
Thank God you have changed but have you asked your victims if they were able to have a normal life after that

He never said he molested anyone. Why do you always sound harsh?
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Karleb(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Joel3:
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

the lady has spoilt, patapata! grin
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by eemalex(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Its all KARMA!!!

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by ojosegun2011(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's a very wonderful experience you had at that tender age, very educative and parents should learn a lesson from your experience. That's a very splendid story indeed. It is worth being published as you did.

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by smsdigito: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutter:

I am sorry I did not sympathize with you!
Yes what was done to you was evil, it was wrong.

But you see you were also not "forced" with physical force but you were still forced because pressure was mounted on you and you had no choice, their will was imposed on you.

But that does not justify your doing the same to others.
If you ask a house help to sleep with you, she would do it for fear of you maltreating her or coursing her to leave.
You just have to admit that there was no justification for what you did.

i am certainly not condemning you but also just pointing that out to you.
If you have a chance apologize to your victims.

That is the main reason he explained which is the effect of the molestation he had that eventually he didnt have control over as always the case.
There is no need blaming him for many reasons one bc he was still young had little control over himself, two also because nobody sensed it to help him out, three the parents were not together so it was easier for him to continue without being discovered by any of the parents.
Thank God he is a better person and we must all learn from this and not only to apportion blames.

Another key reason i appreciate this poster is that some people went through similar or even worst things and they are here on nairaland yet they refuse to expose the information for others to learn from it thereby claiming saints unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
ileobatijo, cococandy, efemenaxy, chillisauce, ....................

You all will benefit more from this thread.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by That2: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Stories for the gods.... Where can i get raped please?

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Fourwinds: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
some female feel comfortable doing it with young boys because dey can be manipulated. but I wonder y dey can't allow older male to approach dem. it is weired to me

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by wildikeman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
O boy op! Old house maid motherfuccker! I like ur stories but they are clearly all lies.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
rugged7:
#I kid u not.

Such is life.
C'est la vie...
Things are happening

Luckily it was a happy ending
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Samsonklin:

i dont tink u havd changed.. Lol

Lmao! I changed as in, I don't touch them at night nor go close to my cousin, no matter how distant she is

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
My brother i feel for you, such memories cannot be erased easily. But i have a question: when i was much younger like 15- 16 yrs, there was this small girl about 11-12yrs that moved with her parents into neighbourhood. When her parents travel to buy goods in d North, she and her younger ones spend d night at my house. We all sleep in d sitting room, cos it was a two room apartment. I always sleep close to her younger brother so as to avoid any contact with her.
One night we were all asleep as usual, then suddenly i felt a curly sensation on my d.i.c.k. It was dark i couldn't see anything...the room was dark and i was helpless. As naive as i was, the first thought that came to my head was dat of a snake trying to cut off my dick...so i didn't even think about it, i let out the loudest cry i hav ever made, and every one was awake. To my surprise dis yeye girl was just smiling, my mum rushed in, and i was embarrassed i couldn't tell her what happened. I just told her i had a bad dream. She went back to bed. Some minutes later, the yeye girl came and whispered to my ear that she was the snake. You can only imagined how scared i was, after several attempts spread across a period of a year, she succeeded in luring me, just once...bcuz that first time was a horror in my memory. My question is, could i say i was molested by a girl younger than me ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.