Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants (17131 Views)

FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out / FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by saintandsinnerz: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
nobilis:
Way to go, bro.
These are the kind of measures we've been expectig from you guys all these while.

And while you're at it, try and reduce the salaries of the legislators.

bro the presidency cannot reduce the salaries of the legislators! It is not within their powers
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by stinggy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beht Y na? angry I will soon be due for mine cry cry
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by synergycom19: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
CrazyMan:
So after sending their children and family members abroad for basic education with tax payers money, they would deny other Nigerians the same opportunity? Cost-saving measures indeed...silly people.
so the corruption should continue,so that others will continue to steal as well. Instead of saying that the presidency too should do the same with the National Assembly
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by 14DUI(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Prodigal government, una just wake up? nonsense.. hope they will ban PDP campaign in Ghana....
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
CrazyMan:
So after sending their children and family members abroad for basic education with tax payers money, they would deny other Nigerians the same opportunity? Cost-saving measures indeed...silly people.
you don't even understand, are you a civil servant?
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samyj247:
This is another reason why Badluck Jonathan shld b voted out. Instd of cutn down d salaries of the house of reps/house of ass members, including his salary nd that of sambo, they are bzy preventing our experts nd personnel dat cld bring idear nd innovation that wil lead to d prosperity of ds country. IF U STILL LOVE NIGERIA ND WNT TO ENJOY THE RICHES OF THIS COUNTRY, JUST VOTE OUT BADLUCK JONATHAN.
shatap your smelly stinky poisonous mouth.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by betrani(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
How about political office holders??! Some go on retreat! Some on Holidays others on unnamed ceremonies! Please ban them as well! Nigeria has got a lot of beautiful locations for all these waka abouts
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
idio.tic fuc.kers..how many civil servant travel that much.what about political office holders.theirs is just to award unrealistic pension and severance package that a civil servant will not earn in 35years of service to themselves

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by chronique(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Because you are ignorant,you do not know that the president does not have the power to unilaterally fix wages and renumerations for the senators and representatives. Majority of you,still think Nigeria is under military rule where the head of state can wake up and unilaterally decide on any subject.
Samyj247:
This is another reason why Badluck Jonathan shld b voted out. Instd of cutn down d salaries of the house of reps/house of ass members, including his salary nd that of sambo, they are bzy preventing our experts nd personnel dat cld bring idear nd innovation that wil lead to d prosperity of ds country. IF U STILL LOVE NIGERIA ND WNT TO ENJOY THE RICHES OF THIS COUNTRY, JUST VOTE OUT BADLUCK JONATHAN.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by naijaspeak(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
This same govt that ban foreign trips and training by civil servants will turn around to squander and plunder the savings realise from this cost cutting measure.

For example, the federal government lack the discipline to manage our foreign reserve hence it is reducing.

Politicians in Nigeria are not discipline when it comes to money management. They believe in eating today alone forgeting the future.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by eddie1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
CrazyMan:

You are really a crazy man. How old are you? Apparently not old enough
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by usmanalley(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Interesting... Yet the president and his vice are collecting 1bn on feeding.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by mmsen: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
It should the duty of the Federal Government to utilize and promote places of interest and facilities within Nigeria.

I do not understand the need for so many Nigerians to rush to spend money in places that have no regard for Nigeria.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
nobilis:
Way to go, bro.
These are the kind of measures we've been expectig from you guys all these while.

seconded
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
No problem FG

Waiting concern me with this issue,

Just rocking with my country Nigeria til further notice***
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by abacus(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Austerity loading...
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by 100Cents: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
nobilis:
Way to go, bro.

Gbam, court !
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by 100Cents: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
hiroz:
idio.tic fuc.kers..how many civil servant travel that much.what about political office holders.theirs is just to award unrealistic pension and severance package that a civil servant will not earn in 35years of service to themselves

Federal Civil servants dey travel well o.

Wasteful government..
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by ooshinibos: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
and will re-instate after election . GEJ u are really desperate ..what u should done 4 years ago , u are now rushing it thru .. 5 more weeks to go sir
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by InvertedHammer: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samyj247:
/
Two weeks jamboree will bring ideas and innovation that will lead Nigeria to prosperity?

SMH.
You might have never seen your so-called experts attending those conferences. It is more of a shopping spree.

\
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by AwoGold: 1:33am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=swscorpio post=30567882][/quote]What about the allowances of politicians,leave those people,clear the beam in the eyes of the government
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Akinz0126(m): 5:18am On Feb 20, 2015
How about Jonah daily feeding of 3 million approximately 93 million per month?what about the senators collecting dubious money they aren't working for?no wonder all the ex- governors are aspiring to be in senate coupled with the fact that obama us president couldn't wait to receive an invitation to run for senate also...awon ole buruku
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Viccisimua: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2015
So it is d poor Civil servants that you are still owing 3 months salary that you want to use in gaining cheap points isn't it? What happened to reducing corrupt Legislators and members of your cabinet's high allowances? What about your wife's unnecessary entourage of friends when she is travelling? You see your life? U say stealing is not corruption. So it's training 4 civil servant that is corruption? We are waiting for March 28th. Je suis 'ABJ'( I am ' anyone but Jonathan').

[quote author=swscorpio post=30567882][/quote]
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 6:21am On Feb 20, 2015
chronique:
Because you are ignorant,you do not know that the president does not have the power to unilaterally fix wages and renumerations for the senators and representatives. Majority of you,still think Nigeria is under military rule where the head of state can wake up and unilaterally decide on any subject.
Shut up, wat ignorant ar u talking abt. I tnk u are d ignorant one here, dont u know that badluck jonathan can cut off his salary nd that of sambo as an example to d national assembly nd urge dem to do same, nd it wil b deliberated. The cost of running ds govnt is too much nd if it must b curtailed, it shld begin wt d cutn down of those thieves salary. Infact go sitdown for mainroad. Ur medulla oblongata is filled wt sentiment. MUMU
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Two weeks jamboree will bring ideas and innovation that will lead Nigeria to prosperity?

SMH.
You might have never seen your so-called experts attending those conferences. It is more of a shopping spree.

\
Small pikin shut up, even a wk training outside, can bring abt innovation. If u dnt know, know it now, de their make badluck jonathan de decieve ur head.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by InvertedHammer: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Samyj247:

Small pikin shut up, even a wk training outside, can bring abt innovation. If u dnt know, know it now, de their make badluck jonathan de decieve ur head.
/
I guess a cretin like you wouldn't know the difference. One week training will bring innovation(s)? Training in what?

Foreign travel is a way to reward loyalists of any government in Nigeria. There is nothing they will discuss in a conference center in London that they cannot discuss in a conference hall in Lagos.

But then and again, a "goddamn" nincompoop like you will fall for anything because you stand for nothing.

\
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by chronique(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Sometimes I wonder where they bring imbeciles like you from. Well,I don't blame you. If not for the condom that mistakenly got torn,I'm sure you wouldn't have been produced. If you can't comment without insulting people,it shows how much sawdust you got packed in your skull for brains.
Samyj247:

Shut up, wat ignorant ar u talking abt. I tnk u are d ignorant one here, dont u know that badluck jonathan can cut off his salary nd that of sambo as an example to d national assembly nd urge dem to do same, nd it wil b deliberated. The cost of running ds govnt is too much nd if it must b curtailed, it shld begin wt d cutn down of those thieves salary. Infact go sitdown for mainroad. Ur medulla oblongata is filled wt sentiment. MUMU
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
chronique:
Sometimes I wonder where they bring imbeciles like you from. Well,I don't blame you. If not for the condom that mistakenly got torn,I'm sure you wouldn't have been produced. If you can't comment without insulting people,it shows how much sawdust you got packed in your skull for brains.
see, I know ur mum very well. You better go nd ask ur mum how she gave birth to u. U are nothing but a good for nothing bastard. Go nd ask ur mum nd u wil know.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
I guess a cretin like you wouldn't know the difference. One week training will bring innovation(s)? Training in what?

Foreign travel is a way to reward loyalists of any government in Nigeria. There is nothing they will discuss in a conference center in London that they cannot discuss in a conference hall in Lagos.

But then and again, a "goddamn" nincompoop like you will fall for anything because you stand for nothing.

\
hmm, u just made me nd everyone belv dat u are sick in ur brain. So u dnt know dat a week training can generate good result. U ask me training on what! Hmm u see, if u dnt know, is it nt better to keep quiet, instead of splitting rubbish frm ur dirty 29. Infact, go nd ask Osibanjo the kind of training that I meant.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by poiZon: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Samyj247:

eva since they hv been embarkiing on those uselesss n futile trips what has changed in NIGERIA'S civil service?
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by nnachukz(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2015
countsparrow:
Ewelewe!!!

Ope o, dat my witch boss wey dey plan take dat wonderful sabbatical God don catch am...

She go dey surprised say I dey cheerful 2mrw for work...
you self u made me laugh loud
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by nobilis: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

bro the presidency cannot reduce the salaries of the legislators! It is not within their powers

But it is within their powers to increase it abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus / Show Off Your Qualifications Here / Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.