Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians (3185 Views)

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp / Boko Haram Invades Northern Cameroon, Kills 90 Civilians / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2009
olabowale:

bad joke. you thought you got jokes. orishi rishi ijebu ara eee.

i beg let me hear word.

no be ur fault now . . . e pain you say F-16 dey flog ur brodas well well . . . long may it continue. cheesy
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by RichyBlacK(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2009
davidylan:

no be ur fault now . . . e pain you say F-16 dey flog ur brodas well well . . . long may it continue. cheesy

Your Christian credentials are in jeopardy when you're entertained by the large-scale massacre of humans like you. Think about this for a moment.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by Tornadoz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Your Christian credentials are in jeopardy when you're entertained by the large-scale massacre of humans like you. Think about this for a moment.

Thinking is not one of his capabilities, one needs a brain to think. it is too much to ask him to think, what with?
His cannibalistic and morbid nature preclude him from empathy with humans.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by RichyBlacK(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2009
Tornadoz:

On point!

People on our side, who detest Israel's Apartheid policies will not go so low as to relish the though of dead Jews in Hitler's gas chambers. One has to draw the line somewhere to maintain basic decency! I really don't understand anyone making light the killing of Palestinians in the hundreds.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Tornadoz:

Thinking is not one of his capabilities, one needs a brain to think. it is too much to ask him to think, what with?

what a bunch of hypocrites. 450 dead in Gaza, 75% of them Iranian-sponsored terrorists and we have clueless buffons screaming "large-scale massacre" and "empathy".

Where were you when 2 million Darfurian women and children were slaughtered in Sudan? Are you aware of a certain Congo were millions are dead and more displaced? What of the crisis in Jos? Where was ur empathy?
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by TayoD1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2009
@RichyBlack,

People on our side, who detest Israel's Apartheid policies will not go so low as to relish the though of dead Jews in Hitler's gas chambers. One has to draw the line somewhere to maintain basic decency! I really don't understand anyone making light the killing of Palestinians in the hundreds.
I hope you do not consider Tornadoz to be among the people on your side. Afterall, here's what he had to say regarding the Jews: There'll be a Gas chamber ready for them soon, I can smell the hot oven already. See Post #14 here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=213853.msg3297319#msg3297319
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by otele(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2009
and why should israel drop only 1 ton bomb, that is disproportionate angry

they should drop bombs according to the number of rockets sent to israel.

e.g 5 rockets, 5 ton bombs cheesy . . .

if those imbeciles were dropping those rockets in russia, do you  pro-terrorist gaza advocates here really believe that vladimir putin will be listening to the cries of civilian deaths? or cries of international community?

he'll wipe them out and change the topic. israel is too soft.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2009
otele:

and why should israel drop only 1 ton bomb, that is disproportionate angry

they should drop bombs according to the number of rockets sent to israel.

e.g 5 rockets, 5 ton bombs cheesy . . .

if those imbeciles were dropping those rockets in russia, do you  pro-terrorist gaza advocates here really believe that vladimir putin will be listening to the cries of civilian deaths? or cries of international community?

he'll wipe them out and change the topic. israel is too soft.

no mind them . . .  grin
Putin would long have taken Gaza off the map. Ask the Chechen muslims.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by 4Play(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
davidylan:

no mind them . . .  grin
Putin would long have taken Gaza off the map. Ask the Chechen muslims.

No be same Richy wey dey count Putin as one of his heroes. Same Putin that bombed Chechen to smithereens till you could count the number of buildings standing on your hands.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2009
I told you in one of my earlier post that Chechen are now envying Chernobyl given what Putin did to them.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by bawomolo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2009
4 Play:

No be same Richy wey dey count Putin as one of his heroes. Same Putin that bombed Chechen to smithereens till you could count the number of buildings standing on your hands.

the same richy that didn't care when Russia toyed with Georgia grin
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by JJYOU: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2009
bawomolo:

SELECTIVE JUDGEMENT
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2009
bawomolo:

Richy's problem is anti-semitism masked by a hypocritical "concern" for the Gazans.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by bawomolo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2009
davidylan:

Richy's problem is anti-semitism masked by a hypocritical "concern" for the Gazans.

add anti-western sentiment to the list, any enemy of Israel and the US is his friend.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by RichyBlacK(m): 1:23am On Jan 04, 2009
Look at all these people cheering soldiers killing innocent civilians by the hundreds. You lot are pathetic!

Can any of these hypocrites point where I've ever relished the prospect, supported or condoned the mass-murder of civilians? Never! That is incompatible with my worldview.

Below is an excerpt of the exchange between 4 Play and RichyBlack during the Russia-Georgia conflct:

RichyBlacK (m)
Bakaara Market, Mogadishu, Somalia

Re: Russia Invades Georgia -Guardian UK
« #8 on: August 09, 2008, 05:05 AM »
Modify message
Quote from: 4 Play on August 09, 2008, 02:37 AM
Why won't you "hiss"? If it was the US launching "peacekeeping" operations in a neighboring country,you will be steaming with rage.

Alright, I concede. That hiss was unnecessary especially given the gravity of the situation. Sorry about that.

I do not support Russia on this because I believe a diplomatic solution could have been found.

Some of us still know where to draw the line no matter our political, ethnic or religious inclinations!

However, Zionists like Davidylan and dayokanu, draw no lines in their blind but rabid support for the Apartheid State of Israel. They support and enjoy the large-scale killing of Palestinians because, to them, all Muslims are terrorists and deserve to die. Shame on your pitiful lot!
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by RichyBlacK(m): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2009
4 Play:

I've never stated that Putin is/was my hero. I posted an article in praise of Putin because a major Western magazine, TIME magazine, announced Vladimir Putin as 2007 Man of the Year!

RichyBlack did not choose him as Man of The Year, TIME magazine did. However, I prefer Putin to Bush any time any day!
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by dayokanu(m): 2:52am On Jan 04, 2009
However, Zionists like Davidylan and dayokanu, draw no lines in their blind but rabid support for the Apartheid State of Israel. They support and enjoy the large-scale killing of Palestinians because, to them, all Muslims are terrorists and deserve to die. Shame on your pitiful lot!

I supported the Russians "DISPROPORTIONATE RESPONSE" In georgia

I am support of the DISPROPORTIONATE RESPONSE in Gaza

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-159278.32.html#msg2802662

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158495.160.html#msg2802671
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by 4Play(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I've never stated that Putin is/was my hero. I posted an article in praise of Putin because a major Western magazine, TIME magazine, announced Vladimir Putin as 2007 Man of the Year!

RichyBlack did not choose him as Man of The Year, TIME magazine did. However, I prefer Putin to Bush any time any day!

Look at this man's warped logic. So your glorification of Putin rests on him being named Time's person of the year. By the same token, you will be glorifying Stalin who has been named Time's person of the year twice or Adolph Hitler. Always using juvenile logic.

What about your praise of Lenin? Did his atrocities not affect your outlook?
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by ow11(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2009
See Africans getting heart palpitations because Arabs and Jews are fighting. Is it a new thing? When Israel finish killing enough Palestineans, they will retreat and this scenario will play out again while christians and muslims in Nigeria will trade insults as if they are Jews or Arabs. With many Nigerians not acknowledging that either side are mindless killers with no respect for human life and hate anyone that does not agree with them on the best way to worhsip GOD!!

Jews are not very peaceful people and fight every of their neighbours from the time of Moses so they will continue.Two years ago it was hezbollah, now Hamas . . . next It will be Iran. Millions of Africans are slaughtered needlessly in CAR, Sudan, Uganda and DR Congo but no thread or insults but Jews and Arabs are fighting and multiple threads are propping up everywhere.

****I quietly withdraw to my closet to pray for the millions of my innocent brothers caught up in the mindless power struggle in the afore mentioned African countries***
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by RichyBlacK(m): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2009
4 Play:

Look at this man's warped logic. So your glorification of Putin rests on him being named Time's person of the year. By the same token, you will be glorifying Stalin who has been named Time's person of the year twice or Adolph Hitler. Always using juvenile logic.

What about your praise of Lenin? Did his atrocities not affect your outlook?

You know that your logical reasoning is, at best, infantile. There is no need to get into a debate on logic with you because you're a neophyte on such a topic grin.

Let me detail your stupidity in clear mathematical/logical parlance:

*Let C is the set of all those announced as "Time Magazine Man of the Year", including Adolph Hitler and Pope John Paul II
*Your first show of infantile logic and crass stupidity is to assume that elements in this set share any commonality beyond the fact that they belong to set C.
*Let A be the set of people RichyBlack admires.
*Putin belongs to both sets A and C.
*Another place where you reveal yourself as a charlatan with inferior education is that you assume that set A = set C. Only toddlers in the science of logic and the related field of set theory make this kind of mistake!
*Stating in plain English, that someone approves of an element in a set does not imply that he/she approves of all elements in that set.
*On the reverse side, that someone disapproves of an element in a set does not mean he/she disapproves of all elements in the set in question.
*The above crystallizes the folly in "guilt by association"!

You need to stop making assumptions that kill your arguments. Assumptions are okay, and humans make assumptions to keep problems tractable, however, if you do not know what the underlying assumptions may be, then ask questions!

With your persistent attitude of making foolish assumptions, I'm 100% percent sure it must have bitten you in the ass either in your academic (no matter how insignificant) or professional (no matter how second-rate) lives!
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by 4Play(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2009
I have always said there is no funnier sight on NL than RichyBlack trying desperately hard to sound intelligent.  grin

Who is this cretinous nonentity trying to fool with his crass syllogisms? It seems like some sated infant who just found a new toy, Richy thinks this will make up for the splendid mediocrity his life epitomises.

I posted an article in praise of Putin because a major Western magazine, TIME magazine, announced Vladimir Putin as 2007 Man of the Year! RichyBlack did not choose him as Man of The Year, TIME magazine did.

Remind me again why you praised Putin: ''because'' Time named him Person of the Year. Your words, your stark idiocy laid bare.
Re: Mass murder: Israel drops 1-ton bomb killing 12 civilians by RichyBlacK(m): 1:54am On Jan 06, 2009
4 Play:

I have always said there is no funnier sight on NL than RichyBlack trying desperately hard to sound intelligent.  grin

Who is this cretinous nonentity trying to fool with his crass syllogisms? It seems like some sated infant who just found a new toy, Richy thinks this will make up for the splendid mediocrity his life epitomises.

Remind me again why you praised Putin: ''because'' Time named him Person of the Year. Your words, your stark idiocy laid bare.                   

You just like to annoy me grin.

It's all good. This is a new year and I don't want to fight this year. I'm a man of peace. Hope you're enjoying the new year. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incredible Amount Of Gun And Cash Discovered At A Drug Lord's Home (pics) / Breaking News: China Hits Taipei Immediately After Pelosi Departure / Breaking! Iran Replies Isreal, 932 Dead, 357 Injured, Scores Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.