Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

For The Men – Why You Should Colour Your Beard By Noble Igwe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / For The Men – Why You Should Colour Your Beard By Noble Igwe (996 Views)

This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang / Million Ways To Colour Your Hair While On Low Cut / 5 Ways To Make Your Beard Grow Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Men – Why You Should Colour Your Beard By Noble Igwe by supermodel2012: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
I’m grateful to have been alive at a point when someone sporting a beard without a single muscle is considered “very sexy” just for the presence of a beard.

I had every intention of hitting the gym for six packs but I had to channel the funds to purchasing premium beard grooming kit.

You don’t have to agree but it’s beardcentury and the beard gang are in first position. However some members of the Beard Gang are not okay with just growing a beard, they are going a bit further by adding colour.

see more images here; http://www.stylevitae.com/for-the-men-why-you-should-colour-your-beard/

Re: For The Men – Why You Should Colour Your Beard By Noble Igwe by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
B.S
Re: For The Men – Why You Should Colour Your Beard By Noble Igwe by supermodel2012: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Nice Jelly Sandals! / Is This Real Or Photoshop? / Lagos Fashion Award's Nomination Opens Today, Introduces 16 Media Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.