Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (44757 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
One day we will . smiley

Sure bro, na turn by turn na. It'll surely come to our turn someday...grin

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sile12:

Sure bro, na turn by turn na. It'll surely come to our turn someday...grin
Please I'm a Lady. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Babyosisi each time I see your meals I see me there o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:

May that dream become a reality in Jesus name

Amen, thanks mam....

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Please I'm a Lady. grin

oh! lipsrsealed

Am sorry sis....
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sile12:

Amen, thanks mam....

America will fit you sef
You already look like somebody living in Chicago grin

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by SkinnyDude(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:

The tongue has creative abilities
You will not only come to the USA but you will excel and flourish in it
So shall it be
Amen. let me claim it. but na Finland wey i want.

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2015
In my room

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 10, 2015
At a Mexican restaurant

Appetizer tortillas and dip

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Beef burrito

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Funjosh(m): 1:57am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

The tongue has creative abilities
You will not only come to the USA but you will excel and flourish in it
So shall it be

AMEN....... and me too.

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
At a Mexican restaurant

Appetizer tortillas and dip
I and Buhari dey come

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 10, 2015
Snacks before bed grin
Cookies and milk
Lord I bind all the caloric content of these cookies and release just it's goodness unto my taste buds

13 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

America will fit you sef
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 10, 2015
CFCfan:

I and Buhari dey come

Good
The bed is big enough for us all grin
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Funjosh(m): 2:41am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
Beef burrito

This Beef Burrito go make sense o cool
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Funjosh:

This Beef Burrito go make sense o cool

The thing di egwu
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Good
The bed is big enough for us all grin
I like the way you think grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Funjosh(m): 2:45am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
Snacks before bed grin
Cookies and milk
Lord I bind all the caloric content of these cookies and release just it's goodness unto my taste buds

Fear Not Of any Caloric content, " ti pepeye ba je okuta omi ne yio gi su" grin

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2015
America,my dream country..

I know one day,my foot will step on its soil..

*following thread*

5 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

America will fit you sef

Lol.....**Covering my face**

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Beebee88: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
Going down the freeway
The weather is superb!
Right at the outskirts of the city
@babyosisi
I just emailed u
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Alubosa: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
*Walks into thread, scrolling through, stumbles on quoted post.Furious*

Madam wetin! wetin sef!! What an insult!!! Warrisdis?........AsweriGod if Obama sees dis post u can as well bid "ame" bye-bye....how can u compare sleep with death. How u go dey compare dt Enugu/PH death-trap to road wen be like d one wey go heaven!!! grin grin grin

babyosisi:
This just reminds me of Enugu / PH express road somehow
Only that the road is smoother and there are no police checkpoints
I need to take a nap now wish me sweet dreams

Btw what county is this? U had a similar thread before the tsunami dt hit NL.

Nice one tho'

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Beebee88: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
Criss crossing of freeways
@babyosisi
I just emailed u
Thanks

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yomieluv:
America,my dream country..

I know one day,my foot will step on its soil..

*following thread*

My younger brother dreamed of America from the moment he turned 17
That was his dream country and he said it and believed it and it happened
May the right opportunity to bring your dream to reality not pass you by

8 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by feedthenation(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nice pics...i believe you must be travelling outer state from houston to other parts of big ol' texas?
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

My younger brother dreamed of America from the moment he turned 17
That was his dream country and he said it and believed it and it happened
May the right opportunity to bring your dream to reality not pass you by
amen..

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
feedthenation:
Nice pics...i believe you must be travelling outer state from houston to other parts of big ol' texas?

My job involves some travel out of town to rural places
Takes me away from home which is the downside but it is an opportunity to do something different
The reward and job satisfaction are phenomenal
There are some real poor people in this country and they are so appreciative of the little or much we do when we come
I do enjoy the small extra pay too

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Springz(f): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Going for an early dinner

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by kalu01(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2015
I smell something
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by alex406(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2015
babyosisi:

My job involves some travel out of town to rural places
Takes me away from home which is the downside but it is an opportunity to do something different
The reward and job satisfaction are phenomenal
There are some real poor people in this country and they are so appreciative of the little or much we do when we come
I do enjoy the small extra pay too
your job must be so interesting as I can shine now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) / Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.