Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (44716 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Going on
Nice.
I may post pics of Southern California
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Nice.
I may post pics of Southern California

Go ahead,will love to see it
I have been to LA and sorrounding like Hollywood, Beverly Hills,Santa Monica and also to Bakersfield California
I also took the kids to Disneyland in Santa Ana ,don't remember now if Disneyland is Santa Ana but we stayed at a hotel in Santa Ana during that trip.

Just googled grin

Disneyland is in Anaheim
The hotel had a shuttle that brought us to Disney and took us back daily
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Go ahead,will love to see it
I have been to LA and sorrounding like Hollywood, Beverly Hills,Santa Monica and also to Bakersfield California
I also took the kids to Disneyland in Santa Ana ,don't remember now if Disneyland is Santa Ana but we stayed at a hotel in Santa Ana during that trip.

Just googled grin

Disneyland is in Anaheim
The hotel had a shuttle that brought us to Disney and took us back daily
Damn! You guys had a swell time.
There is definitely no Disneyland in Santa Ana grin I have relatives that live in LA; LA should have the largest concentration of Nigerians in California. Their social cliques hold one type of party every weekend, lol.
My school is also in Santa Ana
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Same thing
Using our nigerian terminology
Oversabi

U just enter US? Stop showing off. Na only you dey abroad...oversabi housewife...if u quote me again Holy ghost fire.....
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Deem: 1:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes, houston texas!

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Damn! You guys had a swell time.
There is definitely no Disneyland in Santa Ana grin I have relatives that live in LA; LA should have the largest concentration of Nigerians in California. Their social cliques hold one type of party every weekend, lol.
My school is also in Santa Ana

I was very adventurous when the kids were much younger
We went places
Every spring break we went to a happening amusement park
Disney world o,universal studios o,Disney land o,Carowinds o,six flags o,zoos and aquariums and museums,name it,we did it
We looked forward to them annually
Not as much anymore
Infact I haven't been in a roller coaster in a few years now
I remember when I was just as excited to get on the coasters like them
I would load them in a van and we would drive across three states to an amusement park and have fun for days
Since I turned 55, i have slowed down grin grin

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by RaptorX: 2:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Justdulla:
Instead of Yall to Pray for the growth and development of your country so that it wud be like America,,yall are praying to God to take you there ..nawa ooh, Black Man with Black Mentality..cant u guys fix ur country as patriots so that the Americans will be dying to come here instead? Chaii..see as people turn am to prayer point sef like ' Father any of my enemies that says i wont go to America would Never Succeed'..Nawa oooh.get ur acts right and develop Naija,you will never feel @ home in another Man's'Land..Trust Me
Especially being a black person, most Nigerians think America is a bed of roses, Until you get there. No place like home I tell you, but to each his own. While a lot of African Americans wish they can go back to Africa, Africans are dying to go to America lol.

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

I was very adventurous when the kids were much younger
We went places
Every spring break we went to a happening amusement park
Infant I haven't been in a roller coaster in a few years now
I remember when I was just as excited to get on the coasters like them
I would load them in a van and we would drive across three states to an amusement park and have fun for days
Since I turned 55, i have slowed down grin
Lol @ 55 grin
Your kids must have been like "our mum is the best".
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol @ 55 grin
Your kids must have been like "our mum is the best".

They would say,mom you're so cool
God kind of made me very young at heart
Some things I do my husband will be like woman,are you out of your mind? grin grin grin

Last year one Friday my last born asked to wear different shoes on his feet to school just to be silly and I let him
My husband almost had a heart attack when he heard it
He was like,how could you,do you want the teachers to label us and label him
I said nna lighten up.casual Friday,just this once,it is harmless but he thought it was a terrible thing to do
Too prim and proper
I wonder why he married me grin grin

5 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

They would say,mom you're so cool
God kind of made me very young at heart
Some things I do my husband will be like woman,are you out of your mind? grin grin grin

Last year one Friday my last born asked to wear different shoes on his feet to school just to be silly and I let him
My husband almost had a heart attack when he heard it
He was like,how could you,do you want the teachers to label us and label him
I said nna lighten up.casual Friday,just this once,it is harmless but he thought it was a terrible thing to do
Too prim and proper
I wonder why he marred me
Can I come live with una?
Oga Azubuike was expecting to be tying wrapper everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Can I come live with una?
Oga Azubuike was expecting to be tying wrapper everywhere grin

He knew I was no wrapper tying wife
I even attended one wedding dressed in jeans and heels
Seriously
Which one is my own
That was how I felt
I didn't know the couple that well and didn't feel like trado or formal dress
That was the time yori yori was the happening music
I rocked it in my jeans

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

He knew I was no wrapper tying wife
I even attended one wedding dressed in jeans and heels
Seriously
Which one is my own
That was how I felt
I didn't know the couple that well and didn't feel like trado or formal dress
That was the time yori yori was the happening music
I rocked it in my jeans
Hmm.. Pic/video or...
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Hmm.. Pic/video or...

In my wilder NL days I actually uploaded a youtube video of me dancing,some people saw it
I am now more conservative as per senior citizen

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

In my wilder NL days I actually uploaded a youtube video of me dancing,some people saw it
Diaris god oh
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by onitshaigbo(m): 4:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Mtscheww, England, Israel, and even Dubai own fine pass Yankee.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by sagio09: 4:49am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

My job involves some travel out of town to rural places
Takes me away from home which is the downside but it is an opportunity to do something different
The reward and job satisfaction are phenomenal
There are some real poor people in this country and they are so appreciative of the little or much we do when we come
I do enjoy the small extra pay too
@op,abeh which job b dix shocked
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Thanks

She's a great daughter.i couldn't ask for a better girl
awwww smiley

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by tpiar: 5:00am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

video with no face showing, you forgot to mention that.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by OracleMxNelson(m): 5:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Is this thread going to win an award already?! Wonder what will happen the day I set my foot on American soil.

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by tpiar: 5:00am On Feb 13, 2015
sagio09:

@op,abeh which job b dix shocked

medical doctor
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Olaone1: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2015
Is this a joke or something? undecided undecided
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Back to base

Heading home now
My daughter driving me in her student car
Ojigbijigbi

Girl you berra drive carefully or mama will take da wheel!!
Ma, lemme marry your daughter and come to America cheesy
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 13, 2015
wristwatch:
wow lovely trip.

I wish i can take picture of my journey from lagos to United State of Abeokuta. Pix of road construction by berger, interchange, hawkers on d road, somersault trailers, burnt buses, etc.
lol....you are wicked, I still strongly bilieve, Naija will be better, we just need a man after Gods own heart who has the interest of the masses @ heart.
He will do it.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2015
osmosis2015:

U just enter US? Stop showing off. Na only you dey abroad...oversabi housewife...if u quote me again Holy ghost fire.....
Jeez!!!! how is ds showing off, I personally love to see pictures of America, I do tell my uncle to snap around and send me pictures buh he's always too busy...he stays in Detroit MI
I love what Mrs babyosisi is doing ans this thread, thanks a lot ma

6 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by tpiar: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

I personally love to see pictures of America, I do tell my uncle to snap around and send me pictures buh he's always too busy...he stays in Detroit MI

google nko sir, you no get am?

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2015
tpiar:

google nko sir, you no get am?
No, don't want google pictures, I like to see fellow Nigerians do it, something like ds

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by fyneboi79(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Herz let me give you a sneak peek grin
The will of God for your life may be living out here grin
Really?Cos I know I Would be so useless out thereundecided
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by tpiar: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

No, don't want google pictures, I like to see fellow Nigerians do it, something like ds

well, we do not always get what we want, that's one of the things google is there for.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by sparkleboy(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Cool

I love the way you ignore the fools on this thread. grin cheesy grin grin
babyosisi:

8 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nemma(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

The tongue has creative abilities
You will not only come to the USA but you will excel and flourish in it
So shall it be
. Amen, and me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.