Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (44754 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Omooba77: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Going down the freeway
The weather is superb!
Right at the outskirts of the city

It is nice to see elderly people on this forum; God will increase your wisdom ma......When I saw that Chevron advert &Sam Houston Circus it brought back memory..........I stay most time at Gessner/Westheimer when in town. You really had excursion........God bless and regards to your daughter
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by shady26(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2015
this rural america of urs is still finer than urban lekki in Lasgidi.....which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by shady26(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Beef burrito
give me swallow with draw soup,2 pomo,1 shaki,1 frukutu,1 roundabout and finally Extra with origin
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Topiipii(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Criss crossing of freeways
And one official of a certain party here in Naija is accusing the Ogun State gov. of building bridges where there are no rivers.

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2015
tpiar:

well, we do not always get what we want, that's one of the things google is there for.

someone else has created a similar thread, I'm running there already
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2015
sparkleboy:
Cool

I love the way you ignore the fools on this thread. grin cheesy grin grin

She's elderly, when someone who's elderly and sensible talks, you will definitely know, my mom is 52, she's 55, she's like my moms older sis.
Mummy Babyosisi....I dey prostrate for ground ma, **as a well-brot up Yoruba boi** cheesy
Good to find an elderly person like you on Nairaland ma

5 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Creamish(f): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

She's elderly, when someone who's elderly and sensible talks, you will definitely know, my mom is 52, she's 55, she's like my moms older sis.
Mummy Babyosisi....I dey prostrate for ground ma, **as a well-brot up Yoruba boi** cheesy

Codedly applying for the position of "Husband" to her daughter ba? tongue

BTW...nice thread. wink

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

Jeez!!!! how is ds showing off, I personally love to see pictures of America, I do tell my uncle to snap around and send me pictures buh he's always too busy...he stays in Detroit MI
I love what Mrs babyosisi is doing ans this thread, thanks a lot ma

My bad, i need to be spanked, just kidding...sorry about my previous write-up.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:

Codedly applying for the position of "Husband" to her daughter ba? tongue

BTW...nice thread. wink
Lool....not really, I was brot up to b respectful, creamish, we are talking about someone my mother's age here o.
Besides I av a gf I love here in 9ja...an mbaise girl.
first dota.smiley

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
osmosis2015:

My bad, i need to be spanked, just kidding...sorry about my previous write-up.
lol...bring ur ass here, lemme spank it tongue
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Creamish(f): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lool....not really, I was brot up to b respectful, creamish, we are talking about someone my mother's age here o.
Besides I av a gf I love here in 9ja...an mbaise girl.
first dota.smiley

Was kidding. Nice to see a courteous guy on NL...very rare. wink

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by blackjack21(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
EreluY:

blackjack21, you get bad belle o...ah ah. that proverb is uncalled for but I laugh tire.

it's not bad belle oo, even the OP understand that.
Anyway, don't be in a hurry to come to America oo. EXPERIENCE! gringrincheesy
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:

Was kidding. Nice to see a courteous guy on NL...very rare. wink
lol...tnx darling, I love compliments like most ladies do cheesy
I can b rude to some folks on here though, especially doz Arsenal fans that keep hating on my lovely club, I mostly see dem as sadist, they never appreciate good things.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Originalsly: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Why is it that Yankee pictures are always different from Naija pictures even without effects, They are still recognisable

What a heck is wrong with Equatorial pictures
I guess a lot has to do with the networks.....the strength of the signal when uploading.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by manot: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
rural America is far better than urban Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omooba77:

It is nice to see elderly people on this forum; God will increase your wisdom ma......When I saw that Chevron advert &Sam Houston Circus it brought back memory..........I stay most time at Gessner/Westheimer when in town. You really had excursion........God bless and regards to your daughter

Bwahahahahahahahaha
I need to start getting store discounts

jimmy4x:

CHineke God
You folks are cracking me up
Abeg o I never reach that o
My parents haven't even celebrated 50 years of marriage and I am not even the first born
Not that it matters sha
At 55 I will still be one hot Koko mama
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by 1dafullymade(f): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

CHineke God
My parents haven't even celebrated 50 years of marriage and I am not even the first born
Not that it matters sha
A 55 I will still be one hot Koko mama
but seriously ma, it's nice to know that there are mature minds here..was beginning to get disappointed after joinin NL recently, but findin out people like u are here...itz really niz...weldone ma'am, may God continue to bless ur home, can't wait to hv my own family..

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Isiterere(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

CHineke God
Not that it matters sha
A 55 I will still be one hot Koko mama
Very nice thread from great aunt. Even if I had one or two outburst on your comment on another thread. i'm sorry about that; pls my aunty babyosisi,toned down your outburst on politics section. Can't belief this is the same you I encountered on politics section.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by tpiar: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

someone else has created a similar thread, I'm running there already

this one that you're running to different threads for info that is clearly available for you to look up yourself, God dey o.

btw, have your mentors start their own blogs so you can browse with them at leisure.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Isiterere:

Very nice thread from great aunt. Even if I had one or two outburst on your comment on another thread. i'm sorry about that; pls my aunty babyosisi,toned down your outburst on politics section. Can't belief this is the same you I encountered on politics section.

ALL IZZ WELL

All is forgiven.i don't bear grudges
I will try to tone down by anti Buhari comments
But if the spirit leads kwa,I may just say something grin

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol@55 grin
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Back to base

Heading home now
My daughter driving me in her student car
Ojigbijigbi

Girl you berra drive carefully or mama will take da wheel!!

Thats a toyota corolla 2003-2005 grin grin grin
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Isiterere(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

grin grin I don't have issues with that, I mean the tribal comments. thanks ma'am.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by otiigba1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

so did see chuck norris or dolly parton during your trip to the country grin
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by bayocanny: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Me sef wan go amelika oo
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
otiigba1:
so did see chuck norris or dolly parton during your trip to the country grin

For where
I saw some other cowboys and girls
I saw a young man with these beautiful green alligator boots and I couldn't help but compliment him,they looked sharp and he told me they belonged to his dad. i later found out from a co worker they could be about $500 or more
Hmm
Ordinary shoes kwa

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by segxi1960: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
NaLaugh:

Many parts of the Midwest. They have insanely cheap rent.

Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas etc

However, they are some of the most boring places on the planet cheesy

Insanely cheap ?..

Uhmmm.. Still about $700 for a studio.

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
In my room
America is a third world country like south africa, our "one star hotels" looks much better than the one in almighty america, where is all4kak?

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Bifwoli: 2:18am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:
to civilization grin

Car lot on the side of freeway

Beautiful church

Eish,so its backward Texas? That place is full of racists,dangerous ebola hospitals and a clueless Governor.

Come to Atlanta its better and more progressive.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Bifwoli:

Eish,so its backward Texas? That place is full of racists,dangerous ebola hospitals and a clueless Governor.

Come to Atlanta its better and more progressive.

Georgia has worse rural areas and worse poverty

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) / Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.