Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Love And NYSC - The Aftermath - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love And NYSC - The Aftermath (759 Views)

Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / To Love And Leave. (story Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And NYSC - The Aftermath by Eseharrison(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ronke,

I miss you so much it hurts my whole body.
The world is being unfair to us.
The world is on my sh*t list as is this couple that is making out across to me in this restaurant.
I think i'm going to have to go on a mission of revenge.
And I must beat up the world's face with my bare knuckles making it a bloody pulpy mess.
And i'll stump on this couple's teeth reminding me off your sweet little crooked tooth that I love.
I might spend the rest of the night behind bars.
Yet still my love for you would rekindle.
The year I obeyed the clarion call in service did I your face see.
I fear I may not see your warm smile and the sheer oddity of your crooked tooth.
I miss you so much my whole body hurts.

Yours
An Ex Corp Member NGR/201*C/001
Re: Love And NYSC - The Aftermath by Biralee(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wow

(1) (Reply)

The Subtility Of procrastination (a Short Story) / Wonderful narrative art / A Letter From An Imaginary Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.