Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. (14404 Views)

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Last sunday , in one of the new generation church i attended , I heard the man of God say that a lot people have spiritual wife or husband without even knowing they do. And that this spiritual spouse hinder them from achieving a lot of good things in life. The man of God went further to say that , if you are a man and sometimes when you wake up in the night , you found out that you have semen in your pants or night wear, it's an indication that you have just had sex to a spiritual wife.
This got me really thinking ...
Guys what do you say about this ?

Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by jingh(f): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
na some Nigeria belief but its far from that.
#NOCAUSEFORALARM
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by stepo707: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ever heard of wet dream?

1 Like

Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Which kind of fluid??..fuel is fluid, engine oil is fluid, diesel is fluid, yoghurt is fluid & akamu is also fluid. Which 1 are u refering to my friend Be specific..
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by Kennywills7(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dats wot they told us
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by Tolexander: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
don't let anyone cajole you to empty your pocket into the bucket on the altar.

Though there is an existence of succubus in imagination and folklore and also spirit wife in indigenous and traditional imagination imported into 'christian' teaching that i'm yet to confirm from my bible.
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by joseph1832(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
The nonsense this churches spew! If releasing of fluids signifies that one has a spiritual wife, then imagining that one is sleeping with a woman also means one has spiritual wife!.

Biology is what most pastors need to go and study!!!.

1 Like

Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by psucc(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
I think it has to so with changes in the body system and will heal when done.
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
It is called wet dreams. Jeez, u don't have to even go to school to knw dat one. Stupid misleading pastors!
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Its normal for guys to have it. I personally love it when i expérience it.
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by explorz: 11:31am On May 08, 2021
hey guys.
i think he wanted to speak indirectly.
yeah i see some people can push energy to your body and make you to have wet dream.
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by FatherOfJesus: 11:38am On May 08, 2021
wisdomguy4u:
Last sunday , in one of the new generation church i attended , I heard the man of God say that a lot people have spiritual wife or husband without even knowing they do. And that this spiritual spouse hinder them from achieving a lot of good things in life. The man of God went further to say that , if you are a man and sometimes when you wake up in the night , you found out that you have semen in your pants or night wear, it's an indication that you have just had sex to a spiritual wife.
advanceDNA, you see what religion does to the brain?
You can imagine this form of irrational reasoning that religion brews. This kind of reasoning is why people like me will never take religious people seriously.
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by advanceDNA: 12:15pm On May 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
advanceDNA, you see what religion does to the brain?
You can imagine this form of irrational reasoning that religion brews. This kind of reasoning is why people like me will never take religious people seriously.

We are in Africa ...People hide under religion to say a lot of things and dupe people...u claim uve read the Bible, did u see spiritual wife and husband there..??

1 Like

Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by explorz: 12:15pm On May 08, 2021
for example an old story in India says Satan has children look like human beings in ratio 3 to 1 real man.
one of the Satan children ability is to manipulate Man body to be unclean to be able to push their devil thoughts to his mind.
look to people ear forms and eye color.
if you have many eye contacts and people around you have face like wolfs and foxes, be careful about what you drink and eat.
that have big ears and don like to explore their faces. so must of the time you get some dizzy in your head and your eyes turn around from their faces.
you can also try to see their reaction when
saying :
"I catch the Satan children"
10 times.
test"
can you clearly see the ears in these pics?
ratio recognition is important.

Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by FatherOfJesus: 12:50pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

We are in Africa ...People hide under religion to say a lot of things and dupe people...u claim uve read the Bible, did u see spiritual wife and husband there..??
Religion is about brining the supernatural into everything.
Same way you can’t seem to not bring the supernatural into creation. Even when there are no evidence to back it up.

You are not different from this guy
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2021
Releasing semen while sleeping is natural! Leviticus 15:17, 32
God's word never attached it to SPIRITISM! wink
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2021
wisdomguy4u:
It Doesn't Necessarily Av To Do With Spirit Wife. It's Normal. When Ur Semen Bag Is Full, It Has A Way Of Releasing Itself.
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2021
Nope, it doesn't. Provided you don't see yourself having fun in the dream or spirit world.

I think it's a normal health condition which shouldn't be a cause for alarm.
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by explorz: 11:28am On May 09, 2021
if you start to pray in the heart of night., it will be stop.
cook yourself and try to be a vegetarian.
Don't forget, Not all two legs are True Man ( Adam Children).
Satan has children too, green eye monster, bony face with big ears and devil feelings. most of them like spying and worldly stuff.
remember the God's voice, the God's Light ...
try to imagine your self in Light permanently.
and say: " I catch the Satan and his dynasty (family, children and army.)"
test it plz.
Re: Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. by RenaissanceGuy: 12:01pm On May 09, 2021
More often than not, it's a sign of spiritual attack. It could come in the form of sex in the dream or you may not even remember that you'd such dream. It's a demonic attack.

(1) (Reply)

10 Lines & Paragraph On Dussehra Festival In English Hindi / Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? / 6 Reasons You Need A Pastor In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.