Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. (3296 Views)

When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by ronald4lif(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

I don't think the criteria are that difficult.

Well, not like they are much but the way you narrated the criteria made it seem as if the position you are looking to fill up is out of the world, number 1 and 3 is hilarious really smiley
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2015
Brugo:

That's cool then. So what happens if 5 ladies desire to go out with you?

I'd prefer to put it thus: what happens if 5 ladies prefer to take their minds off the difficulty at my expense?

Like I mentioned, I would have to choose the person with the most believable story.

In order to keep things fair, I won't ask for pictures or personal details, except for the story behind their not wanting to be alone this Valentine.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Brugo(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

I'd prefer to put it thus: what happens if 5 ladies prefer to take their minds off the difficulty at my expense?

Like I mentioned, I would have to choose the person with the most believable story.

In order to keep things fair, I won't ask for pictures or personal details, except for the story behind their not wanting to be alone this Valentine.

Cool.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, not like they are much but the way you narrated the criteria made it seem as if the position you are looking to fill up is out of the world, number 1 and 3 is hilarious really smiley

I just took a look at 1) and 3) again and I think they are a bit hilarious when viewed differently but I think they are cool.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Rich4god(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Can guys apply...
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
abi na only gals dem dey show love to during val...
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Rich4god:
Can guys apply...
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
abi na only gals dem dey show love to during val...

A lady can as well open a counter thread inviting guys with heartbreak challenges.

Hope Kamsi is better now?
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by pearlzy92(f): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

I understand your view and I think your fears are well directed but doing what you suggest has its own challenges too.

Imagine yourself approached by a stranger who comes to ask you if you are going through difficult times because of a difficult breakup...

I am sure you would either consider the individual mad or that he has something up his sleeves. Its rather impractical to do that for 'x' number of ladies and be successful unless you know the ladies involved.

....and um..no I don't know any lady who is going through that kinda difficulty.

Um....I think this would only pose a security risk when the lady in question fails on her duedilligence. This I have thought of and have deviced a way where my identity can be easily verified beyond doubt.
Aii. If u say so....All the best!
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2015
pearlzy92:

Aii. If u say so....All the best!

smiley
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Rich4god(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

A lady can as well open a counter thread inviting guys with heartbreak challenges.

Hope Kamsi is better now?
Am pretty sure she is fine and getting better...

Though I havent heard frm her this morning...
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Pheewww, I just celebrated my 40th birthday.
Op can I still apply?
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

I understand your view and I think your fears are well directed but doing what you suggest has its own challenges too.

Imagine yourself approached by a stranger who comes to ask you if you are going through difficult times because of a difficult breakup...

I am sure you would either consider the individual mad or that he has something up his sleeves. Its rather impractical to do that for 'x' number of ladies and be successful unless you know the ladies involved.

....and um..no I don't know any lady who is going through that kinda difficulty.

Um....I think this would only pose a security risk when the lady in question fails on her duedilligence. This I have thought of and have deviced a way where my identity can be easily verified beyond doubt.

Sir, some sonsabitches will pretend to be ladies. Give them an address and they would come for real and pull a gun on you and rob you or even waste you. Better be careful. So many people are so fhucking desperate for money.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2015
This is so kind of you.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Rich4god:
Am pretty sure she is fine and getting better...

Though I havent heard frm her this morning...

Fantastic!

My greetings to her.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2015
3cycle:
Pheewww, I just celebrated my 40th birthday.
Op can I still apply?

Hehehehe...

I believe you are no more than 23.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Ezibless:
Indirectly looking for a val huh?

Nice gimmickwink
grin

smiley

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2015
hifaif:

Sir, some sonsabitches will pretend to be ladies. Give them an address and they would come for real and pull a gun on you and rob you or even waste you. Better be careful. So many people are so fhucking desperate for money.

Thanks for the'heads up'.

I am taking precautions to ensure my safety and that of the guest.

I won't invite her to my home. We will always be in the eyes of the public.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

Hehehehe...

I believe you are no more than 23.
I wish
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2015
3cycle:

I wish

Hmmmm....

You definitely don't 'sound' like someone above the early twenties.

Teenager??
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Tashaamania(f): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Nice one OP, but plss be careful of scammers..

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

Thanks for the'heads up'.

I am taking precautions to ensure my safety and that of the guest.

I won't invite her to my home. We will always be in the eyes of the public.

Better.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Rich4god(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Tashaamania:
Nice one OP, but plss be careful of scammers..
*coughs* can I apply to you...:pcheesy:pcheesy
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

Hmmmm....

You definitely don't 'sound' like someone above the early twenties.

Teenager??
Is that an insult or compliment. Smh
Bye
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Tashaamania(f): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Rich4god:
*coughs* can I apply to you...:pcheesy:pcheesy

No, I dont have money embarassed
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2015
3cycle:

Bye

Yes, an insult. But not sure if the OP knows.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2015
3cycle:

Bye

I apologize if you find that insultive. It wasn't my intent. I felt the energy and youth I perceive in your posts can only be from one who is that young.

Again, I apologize if that perception offends you.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

No, I dont have money embarassed
will u be my val? embarassed
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Tashaamania(f): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2015
PervyByNature:
will u be my val? embarassed
I'm touched embarassed
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Beautiful gesture,i hope girls will be bold enough to send you PMs,most girls pretend a lot and miss out.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm touched embarassed
pretty pleaseembarassed
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Tabh:
Beautiful gesture,i hope girls will be bold enough to send you PMs,most girls pretend a lot and miss out.

Thanks!

Though I understand some of their fears, especially as it pertains security.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Tashaamania(f): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
PervyByNature:
pretty pleaseembarassed
Now you gonn make me cry cry
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

Now you gonn make me cry cry
dont cry babe, just say u'll be with me....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko / She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm / Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.